Sisterly Love

After the Rain...Be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I always thought it would be easier carrying all the burden on my own shoulders. I know, the truth is, nobody could handle all the pain and loneliness all by themselves, but I knew that I'm strong enough. Unbeknownst to myself, I had caused even more trouble for everyone by keeping it all to myself.'

 

"Can't we start over again? Have you really found someone else?"

"............................"

'Did she know how much courage it took me to choose this route? Couldn't she at least give me an answer? Why wouldn't she even look at me? So, she had gotten over me in just...what....a  month?'

"Congratulations. Newest member of The Scandal Society."

Eunhyuk was distracted from his troubled thoughts. If it wasn't because he still tried hard to kept his sanity he would have already thrown a punch or two at Yesung. But he knew that was unnescessary. Yesung was always like that, sarcasm is his way of being friendly to people, it's nothing new, really.

Seeing no backlash coming from his group mate, Yesung knew Eunhyuk was really feeling troubled. Who wouldn't? The fans and media out there were in frenzy over that little scandal. It wasn't that scandalous enough for him, just a picture of two people holding hands, looking a little too close to pose as 'friends'' That was all. It's not like they were making out or anything crazy.

"Well, I wish I could be in such a scandal. It would be exciting."

"Thanks." Eunhyuk finally laughed, a fake one. "You wouldn't like it when you really have that wish come true,.....but at this point, I really need it, I'm.....sorry to you guys."


"Well, if you're sorry, you wouldn't push me to take over your place in We Got Married." Eeteuk joined them at the waiting room and handed him a mug of coffee.

"Hey? Where's mine?" but Yesung's complaint went completely ignored.

"Sorry Hyung..." Eunhyuk said quietly and stared at the mug in his hands before finally taking a sip but even as the warm liquid travelled down his thoat, he felt nothing, but guilty towards his group members, and unsure whether the scandal was the right decision after all.

"Sorry for what? We're waiting for you to take this experiment first, and if you succeeded, then we can have girlfriends too. How nice would that be?"

'Yeah, I took the biggest risk I could ever take in my whole life, maybe it's too late, maybe it's a mistake, maybe she doesn't even love me anymore.'

'This is the only time we'd play along with your ridiculous scandal and request, don't forget the agreement.'

"Yes, President. Thank you."

Eunhyuk shut his eyes and breathed deeply. 'I can't afford to fail or I'll lose everything.'

-------------------

"Unnie, do you need anything? You look pale."

I patted Nicole's head and ruffled her hair. "I'm just....nervous. It's normal honey, don't worry."

The truth is, I'm confused, and scared . Who wouldn't be scared? I'm treading on an extremely thin  thread right now with my past relationship out in the open, and my fake scandal waiting to erupt like a volcano at any minute. And I could fall down anytime. But who would catch me if I fall. Eunhyuk? I don't know. He kept making me confused. The way he talked to me last night, made me want to believe that he's still in love with me. But what if it was just guilt? Or what if he just wanted to make the most out of the opportunity to date openly? His actions never confirmed his love to me. What's the point of getting back together if he's just going to continue hurt my feelings and flirt with all the girls he could for the sake of professionalism while I have to just watch and understand his situation all the time? I couldn't. I'm not an angel. That Woongjae dude? He's.....an awfully nice guy, he was always there when I felt the weakest, he would give me strength. But he felt too awkwardly mysterious. Whenever I'm with him, it felt like there's a huge wall separating us, no matter how sweet or almost perfect he is...well besides his appearance and sense of style, like, I don't really know who he is....Wait. Why would I even consider him-he IS after all, just a one day date. or maybe...I'm just making excuses.

Maybe.........I had never plan to get over him - Lee Eunhyuk.

But.........if Eunhyuk is really the one, how come I don't feel happy right now like I should be. In fact, I feel all sort of worries. I felt alone.

Aish, why am I such a ball of confusion? Park Gyuri..you don't have much time to decide. What does your heart really want? Huh? Answer me!


"Unnie....are you ready? The press conference will be starting in 10 minutes. We should go to the hall now."

"I.........really? Okay......how do I look, Hara?" I looked over myself and fixed my hair and my light pink coloured jacket over my shoulders.

"Perfect." She grinned and gave me two thumbs up.

"Gyuri-ya, Hwaiting~! Come back alive okay~"

Oh Seungyeon and her sarcasm. Sometimes I wonder how my members are able to be so positive and bubbly about everything. I'm not complaining. That, may be the one reason we have managed to come so far in this vicious industry where it's all about play of power. Talking about my group members, I wonder where's Jiyoungie.....but it should be better for her to not be here. I feel like such a bad example to her.

------------------

"Siwan ssi? Excuse me, but may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter