T-ara

Time to Love

Hyomin POV

I took Jiyeon around KUA. She even attended some of my classes. I can see that Ji is enjoying it. Before heading home, we decided to get some snacks in a donut shop. I told her to go get a table while I order our snacks.

When I got to our table, I found Ji singing to Yayaya so I joined in. It’s a good thing there weren’t much people in the shop.

“So what is the plan?” I asked.

“They said they will arrive around 7 evening.”

“I see. There’s still time before they come. What do you want to do while waiting?”

“What can we do in such short time?”

“Short time? Ji, there is still 3 hours before they arrive.”

“But unnie, aren’t you going to cook for us?”

“Why would I?”

“We are your visitors. Isn’t that how a host treats her visitors?”

“Yeah. But I assume you want to eat and hang out outside?”

“Nah. We all miss your cooking, Unnie.”

“Arasso.”

“Yes!”

“But you’re helping me.”

“Okay!”

Jiyeon POV

After Hyomin unnie agreed, I sent a message to the Unnies.

Jiyeon: Hyomin unnie agreed to cook dinner for us!

Soyeon: Good job Ji!

Eunjung: Good! The plan is still on.

Boram: Great! I also miss Hyomin’s cooking

Jiyeon: Me too. I’m helping her cook

Qri: Ji you don’t have too help Hyomin

Soyeon: What Qri is saying is Ji don’t ruin Hyomin’s cooking

Eunjung: LOL

Jiyeon: Yah!

Boram: Ji just listen to your unnies

“Jiyeon, you’re too loud. What’s wrong?” Hyomin unnie asked.

“I told the Unnies that you agreed to cook for us and they are all happy and excited. I told them I was going to help but they told me not to because I’ll just ruin your cooking.” I said sulking but Hyomin unnie just laugh it off.

“Mianhe. It was just too funny. Come on let’s go to the grocery shop.”

I started singing the “Follow me” part in our BoPeepBoPeep song to which Hyomin join in. Along the way we just sing our songs. I miss hanging out with Unnie.

After buying groceries, we went to Unnies house.

“Daebak! Unnie your house is so cool. I want to live here!”

“Thanks.”

“Unnie! I’m serious! I want to live here. Can I have my own room? We can have connecting rooms. Or I can share the room with you. I want to live here.”

“Hahaha.. Arasso. Arasso.”

“Yes!”

Hyomin POV

Jiyeon helped me cut the ingredients while I cook. Our cooking session was filled with chats, songs and laughter.

“They’re right on time. Ji, help me open the door.” I asked while I prepare the last dish.

“Sso Unnie! Boram unnie!”

“Jiyeon ah!”

“What about us?” Eunjung asked.

“Eunjung Unnie, I just saw you and Qri unnie the other day. I haven’t seen Ssoram unnies for a while.”

“Hyominnie!!!”

“Everyone!” I rushed to hug them. How I missed them so much. I haven’t seen them in months! Yes, we talk every night but it’s different to see them in person. “Dinner is ready. Let’s eat.”

We talk about a lot of stuff during dinner. There are a lot of stories. Some stories have been already shared before but we don’t mind talking about it again. Just like how we love to listen how the much anticipated Ssoram became official. We all miss this.

“Hyomin, how are you?” Qri unnie asked. She offered to help me do the dishes while the others are in the living room.

“I’m fine Unnie. I’m happy to see you all tonight. I miss you. I miss this.”

“I miss you too.”

“Stop being all chummy. It’s making me feel awkward watching the two of you.” Soyeon joked. Qri and I splashed some water to her.

“Why the sudden visit? Don’t get me wrong. I miss all of you but I’m just curious why you all decided t visit?” I asked.

“To talk.” Soyeon who  is now sitting in the kitchen counter said. “We’ve been all together since we were kids. We know that something is bothering you.”

“Or someone.” Qri said.

I looked at both of them.

“And since you two are finished washing the dishes. Why don’t we go to the living room and do what we came here for.” Soyeon said as she stepped down from counter.

“You sure took your time washing the dishes.” Eunjung said as Qri sat beside her.

“Hyomin” Qri called out. “Why don’t you start telling us about this someone that’s bothering you so much?”

“So direct to the point as usual” Boram commented.

I released a laugh and shook my head. They know me so well. Of course I have no escape on this. “Fine.” I told them everything about Sunny. How we met, our encounters, hangouts, the picture and the sketch, everything.

“It’s obvious that you like her. That you’ve fallen for her so what’s stopping you?” Boram asked.

“And don’t give us that crap of fear of rejection. We know so well that that’s not the reason.” Eunjung said.

“Yeah Unnie, why haven’t you confessed?” Jiyeon asked.

“You’re all right.” I sighed. “It’s not because I am afraid of being rejected. It’s because I don’t think it’s going to work between us. She said that she does not like people who keep lots of secrets. It means I have to tell her everything… even about T-ara.”

"Honestly, I forgot the reason why we kept T-ara a secret." Jiyeon said.

"So that we can move freely. We can do T-ara and our personal stuffs conveniently." Qri answered.

"Oh I remember! We promised to keep it a secret so our parents will let us." Boram answered.

"Right, we agreed that we'll keep it a secret til we graduate." Sso said.

"I don't see any harm in telling Sunny about T-ara." said Eunjung.

“Sunny Unnie seems like a very nice and trustworthy person.” Jiyeon said.

“Yes, if I were Sunny, I think I would like to know the truth from my girlfriend/future girlfriend.” Said Sso

“Yes, if Sunny is going to be your girlfriend, she ought to know that her girlfriend/ future girlfriend has five hot and beautiful friends. You know just to avoid misunderstandings…” said Boram

We all laugh from what Boram said. I am happy that it’s ok with them that I tell Sunny about T-ara. But then I realized something. “How about out plan? About T-ara?” Everybody looked at me. “We are about to leave for Japan in a few months.”

“You are worried that long distance relationship will not work out?”

“I don’t want to be in a situation where I will have to choose between T-ara and Sunny. Sure I will choose T-ara in a blink of an eye. But what if the time comes where I choose the opposite? I don’t want us to be torn apart. I can’t bear it if that happens.”

Soyeon came to me and flicked my forehead. “Hyomin, you think too far ahead. But I get where you are coming from. Don’t worry, nothing or even no one can ever tear us all apart. We won’t let that happen right?”

“I am lucky because I am with Eunjung and Soyeon is with Boram. I mean we are all part of T-ara. We don’t have to worry like you and Jiyeon.” Qri said.

“The truth is, we have all been thinking.” Boram said. “Sso and I thought that maybe we can put a hold on our plans of moving to Japan until we finish our studies here. I can’t believe I’ll be saying this but I think what our parents did was for our own good…”

“I agree. Honestly, I like to experience college life too. It’s not like we are abandoning T-ara. We are still continuing it while we study. We’re just going to put our Japan and China plans on hold for a while.” Said Eunjung.

“Eunjung is right. Maybe after we all got out degree, we can manage T-ara better.” Said Qri.

“It’s not like we’re doing this just for you. We’ve been thinking about it for a while too. What do you think Hyomin?” Sso asked.

“I also want to go to college. It’s not fair that you get to experience college while I don’t. Plus, I want to go to KUA with Hyomin unnie.”

“I guess it’s decided then.” I said. “We just enjoy our college life and T-ara at the same time.”

“Yes!” Everyone cheered and we gathered around for a group hug.

“Now that everything has been settled. Hyomin, how do you plan on confessing to Sunny?”

“That is a great question. I still have to think about that.”

“We’re here if you need anything. Like setting up the lights, stage, candle light dinner, sound system, singers, performers…”

“I think I got it.” I lied. I still have to think about how to confess to Sunny. I just don’t want to consider all their ideas...not when it's all too crazy.