Inspiration

Time to Love

Jessica POV

Inspiration. I have no idea what she means...

“Hey Jessi! How did you do?” Tiffany asked after our professor for Fashion 101 left. “Nice job Jessi! We both got 90.”

“Ms. Han told me that my sketch is lacking something… Something like inspiration. I don’t get it.”

“What does she mean? Your sketch are good!” I shrugged. “Oh well, good luck with finding your inspiratioin.” Tiffany said then we left for another class. Tiffany and I are both taking up Fashion major. It is one of the popular courses in KUA.

The day ended with me still thinking how get this inspiration my teacher is talking about. I got home then went to Krystal’s room. I entered her room and flopped into her bed.

“Hey sis” She said without taking her eyes off the computer.

“Hey”

“What’s up? Brain drained?” She teased. Still busy with the computer.

“Yeah..somehow I lack inspiration.”

“Says who?”

“My professor in fashion 101.” This time Krys looked at me.

“Well goodluck!” She said then she returns to the computer.

“What are you doing?” I asked her. Curious about what’s keeping her busy. And it seems more interesting. Maybe it can take my head off this inspiration stuff.

“Shopping”

“You know shopping is more fun when you go to store personally..” Krystal has been into online shopping these days. She said it was ‘in’ these days.

“Their products are not available in the mall. I tried looking for it. It is really exclusive in their store.” Krystal explained while scrolling down the page. I lazily got up to take a look.

“T-ara again?”

“Yup. They have been out for 2 years I think. Sulli told me that they have new items released today.” Krystal said. Then she clicked on something and a catchy song played. “They also release their own songs. I heard many companies tried to scout them but they refuse.” Krys continued.

“Why would they refuse?”

“No one really knew. No one knows who they actually are.”

“Sounds pretty mysterious.”

“Yup.” Krystal’s short reply. I took my leave as I can see that she is really ‘busy’. I went to my room. I open my computer looking for fashion blogs or anything about fashion hoping to see my ‘inspiration.’ On search results, I see T-ara popped up a few times. I finally click it. Wow! They are really good. The items are one of a kind. I didn’t notice the time until Krystal called me for dinner. I can understand why my sister can spend hours in this site.

I was seating on one of the benches waiting Tiffany. Then I saw a tall slender girl. The way she carries herself…  while I was watching her, designs and fashion ideas come crossing my mind. I might have just found my inspiration.. I was going to approach her when Tiffany arrived. Maybe I can see her next time. For now I have sketches to make.

Every time I will be seating on the same bench hoping to see her again. It was only until the night we were having dinner at Yuchiri House that I get to see her again. Turn out that she was one of Seohyun’s unnies. It was a short meeting because Taewoo called them to settle a bill. I think he purposely do that to spend more time with them.

The next day, I went to their building. I saw her talking with Hyomin in the hallway. These two are oblivious of the attention there are having. I was just trying to keep my distance. They stopped at the classroom door. There was a girl approaching them, I can see her smiling at Sooyoung. I know this kind of smile. I gave her my famous icy glare. I can hear them comment how they suddenly felt chills. I watch as Sooyoung entered the room. Then I saw Hyomin looking at me, I felt embarrass and left.

Hyomin POV

I was going to the other side of the campus to look for Sunny. I wanted to give her photo. I was about to approach her but I hesitated. She was seating on the bench with a guy. I don’t want to intrude. As I turn around, someone greeted me.

“Hi!”

“Hi.” I greeted back. She is one of Sunny’s friends I saw at Yuchiri. And I saw her today in our building.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“Nowhere in particular. Just going to hang out til my next class.”

“Good! I am going to buy some drinks. Want to join me?” She didn’t wait for my reply. She just cling her arm to me and we walked to the cafeteria. Do they always drag people around? She ordered milkshake while I ordered iced Americano.  We had our small talks and introduction.

“So why were you around the bench area earlier, Hyo?” Jessica asked implying that I must be there to meet Sunny.

“Why were you in our building earlier, Jess?” I asked back emphasizing that I did saw her earlier staring at Soo and giving an icy glare at the poor girl. Haha. I got her.

“I will get you next time, Park.” She murmurs. I just smiled at her. Jess likes Soo. She won’t admit it to me but she is so obvious.

Jessi and I will usually hang out. We had the same free time on some days. Sometimes Soo will join us if her class was cancelled or something. I know Jess just wants to get closer to Soo. But she always feels shy or cold towards Soo. She is trying not to be obvious. If only she knows that Soo has a crush on her. But I am not telling. I am sworn to secrecy. Jess will always try to look for something to hold against me. She thinks it’s unfair that I know her secret but she knows nothing on me.

Sunny POV

Is that Sica with Hyomin…again? Why do they seem close. Should I join them or not? I walked towards them and said hi. Both greeted me back.

“Sunny, don’t you have class?”

“We were dismissed early.” I replied Jessica.

“Join us then. We are just killing time til out next class.” Hyomin said smiling. I smiled back at her and sat on the bench.

“Since when have the two of you started hanging out?” I finally asked.

“Just a few days ago. We had the same break time so we just hang out. Sometimes Soo will join us or whoever is free.” Hyomin replied. Jessica was just nodding. So that was why I saw them the other day.

“You owe me a photo.” I said to Hyomin.

“Sorry I did not bring it with me. The other day I was about to give it to you. You were with someone and I figure I shouldn’t interrupt you guys.” Hyomin saw me and Sungmin.

“You should have approached me. You would not interrupt anything. Sungmin is just a friend. I was waiting for Tae while he was waiting for his friends.” I explained. I don’t want her to misunderstand anything.

Hyo received a message from Soo saying that their next class is cancelled. I told her to ask Soo to hang out with us instead. Soo joined us. The four of us decided to go in one of the restos to eat.

“We should definitely do this again next time.” Soo exclaimed.

We exchanged numbers and schedules. Turn out we all had the same free time during lunch time on MWF.

“You should join us on lunch next time.” Sica said. Hyomin had this smile on her when Sica said that.

“We will.” Soo and Hyo both agreed.

We all went to our own respective classes. I cant help but think that there is something going on with Hyomin and Sica. Especially when Sica keeps on bugging Hyomin where she got her ringtone. What’s up with that? Her ringtone sure is catchy but why the big fuss? Finally giving up, she said that she downloaded it from T-ara. Then they talked about T-ara. Maybe i just think too much because I see Sica being shy around Soo. Knowing her, she acts like this when she likes someone. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone vibrated.

“Sunny! Hyomin here. It was fun hanging out with you earlier. Looking forward to Monday.”

“Hey Hyo. Me too. See you on Monday at Soshi Café. Don’t forget!”

“Yup.I will bring your photo this time.”

We started sending messages and hanging out even if it is just the two of us. Actually I prefer that we hang out alone. There was a time when Sungmin and his friends will join the two of us. It was just awkward. Hyomin is startng to get attention. I mean she gets attention in her building. But now the whole school is starting to notice especially now that Soo and her started to hang out with us every lunch time. She does not seem to care about it though..which is a good thing.

I smiled at the photo hanging in my room. Hyomin really did captured it beautifully.