A Little Special

Time to Love

Seohyun POV

I am talking with Yoona while the unnies are busy reading their prize from the competition. Minutes ago they were cheering and jumping like kids because they were saw happy that they won first prize.

“………………… Aaaaaaahhhhhhh”

They started jumping and cheering again but this time they are more excited. Is this what you call the calm before the storm?

“SHIN MIN AH!!!!”

“What happened Hyunnie?” Yoona who was also startled by the sudden outburst asked.

“They were just quiet earlier. Wait I will take a look.” I answered. I went close to them both of them hugged me and still cheering on Shin Min Ah. I took the envelope they were reading and find a way to escape from them.

“I see. They will be working with Shin Min Ah.” I told Yoona.

Silence… “Jinja?! Daebak!!! Shin Min Ah?! Daebak” Yoona kept repeating those words. I guess she also can’t believe it. I bet that if she was here…

Wait Yoona is already here?! And as I expected, she is jumping and cheering with the unnies.

It turned out that Shin Min Ah will be going to the university to shoot with the unnies. The advertising company will use the unnies short film as the concept for the advertisement. It will be extra work for the unnies but I don’t think they mind it.

Sunny POV

“Sunny ah!!!”

“Yes, Hyomin ah..”

“Guess what?”

“You won the first prize??” I said referring to their short film being an entry for the advertising contest.

“We did!”

“Congratulations Hyomin!”

“Thanks Sunny ah”

“Hyomin! Who are you talking to? Faster or we will be late for class!” I heard Sooyoung called out.

“Bye Sunny. I have to go for class. I just called to let you know.”

I giggled at Hyomin’s action. “Arasso. Talk to you later.”

I went inside the classroom and greeted my friends.

“Why?” I asked them as they were giving me weird looks.

“You look different today.”

“Huh? Different?”

“Yes, Happier?”

“Prettier?”

“Glowing?”

“In love?”

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica will tease me even Yoona has joined in the teasing. They always say that I am inlove. Am I? I have only been hanging out with Hyomin. Hyomin. Ok, I still don’t know how I feel about her but I decided to not think about it too much. I don’t want things to be awkward between us when I always enjoy being with her.

Sica POV

We were all hanging out during lunch and as always we keep chatting. I don’t know why but we never get tired of chatting we never ran out of topics to talk about. Soehyun and Yoona just arrive to join us.

“Soo and Hyomin unnie cannot join us.” Seohyun said.

“Are they busy again?”

“Yes, their project won first place and now they will be shooting an ad campaign.” Seo explained.

“Daebak!”

“Not only that… They will be working with… Shin. Min. Ah.” Yoona said emphasizing the actress’ name.

“Daebak!” “Jinja?!” “Cool!” “The Shin Min Ah?!” Everyone went on talking the same time. Even I can’t help but be surprise. But there is one person who seems to be calm… Sunny.

“Sunny, aren’t you surprise about the news?” Everyone looked at her. I smiled in victory as I have put Sunny in the limelight. Maybe she is calm because it has something to do with a certain someone. Yes, I think she is seeing or dating someone.

“Yeah, you seem pretty calm about it. Aren’t you at least excited that Shin Min Ah is coming to our school?”

“Maybe it is because she is not interested at all… because of a certain someone…”

“Yeah maybe…”

“Ani!” Sunny said and her face red.

“Really? Then why are you blushing?”

“I am not. Ok, I am. It’s because you all keep teasing me when there is no truth about it. I am not dating anyone.”

Ok, so she admits that she is not dating anyone. But she didn’t deny that she likes someone. Maybe she is just starting to like this person.

“I am not surprise because Hyomin told me about it.” She continued. Everyone was still looking at her. “She called me earlier during break.”

Gotcha! I feel proud of myself.

Hyomin POV

Today will be the shoot. Since Soo is the director and I am the cameraman and editor, we will be the one working mostly with Shin Min Ah. Even mentioning her name makes me excited. I was so excited that I keep on talking about it with my parents and bragging about it with my friends.

“Ready?” Soo asked.

“Hmm..” I am really nervous now. What if I made a mistake? A lot of students are gathered around because they also want to see her. Seeing that there are more people watching only made me nervous.

“She’s here.” Someone called out. I felt like I am going to have a nervous breakdown. I felt my phone and read a message.

Don’t be nervous. I know you will do great! Fighting!

                                              -  Sunny

 

I smiled after reading her message. I looked around and I saw her smiling. I waved at her and smiled back.

Sica POV

The news that Shin Min Ah is going to work with Soo and Hyomin has really caused a huge commotion in school. We went to give support to Soo and Hyomin. I wanted to see Soo’s reaction whether she is nervous, excited or fangirling over Shin Min Ah. I admit that I am a bit jealous. I see that they both seem so nervous especially Hyomin. I noticed Hyomin smile and became less nervous after reading a message. She looked around and waved at us while smiling. No, she is looking at… Sunny? I glanced at Sunny and saw that she was doing the same.

Hmm… I see. So she sent Hyomin a message to encourage her. How sweet. I have been suspecting this two. There has been something going on between them. Sparks are everywhere. All of us notice this too.

Hyomin POV

Shin Min Ah is arrived and walked toward us. She is really beautiful. And she is here infront of me. Soo introduced herself. Then she looked at me.

“You must be…”

“Park Hyomin imida.” I answered nervously and bowed to her making her giggle.

She is also nice. She will encourage us when we get nervous. Being in charge or the camera, I will be taking her photoshoot. We were having a break when she asked us to introduce ourselves.

“So how are your parents?” Shin Min Ah asked me. We were having a break. I looked at her I think she is trying to start a conversation because I am still nervous.

“They are ok. They are always busy with work and often away from home.”

“You must have given them a pair of shoes.” She said. I gave her a how do you know look. I did give my parents a pair of shoes. “Well there is a saying that if you give someone a pair of shoes, you are driving them away.” She explained.

I sighed. Maybe all this nervousness is making me paranoid as well.

The shoot went on smoothly. Shin Min Ah agreed to take pictures with us and even give out signatures to lucky students. Before leaving, she went to me and gave me a folded paper. I open it up and it says,

It was nice working with you. I hope we get to work again in the future. Park Sunyoung Fighting!

Shin Min Ah <3

I could not believe that she knows me. I looked at her and she gave me a wink. As if saying that she will keep my secret.

“Thanks unnie” I said to her and smiled.

Sica POV

Students and teachers are gathered around hoping to see a glimpse of the actress. A few lucky people were given a chance to take a picture with her and be given by her signatures. She was talking to Soo and Hyomin’s group probably thanking them for a job well done. Sooyoung went next to me after.

“How was it?”

She looked at me and smiled. Omo! “It was pretty nerve-racking and hectic. But all in all it was a great experience.”

“She is really beautiful.” I don’t know why I said that. Ok I know… I want to see her reaction.

“She is very nice too.” She said nonchalantly. Why are you so difficult to figure out!!

“You seem pretty calm about this whole thing.” I said still not giving up.

“You mean unlike her?” She pointed at Hyomin who still seem pretty nervous when the actress gave her a signature.

“Haha. Yeah” I saw the actress gave a wink at Hyomin and both were smiling at each other. I automatically glanced at Sunny and I see her frowning at the scene.

Soo also looked at Sunny then to where Sunny is looking which is Hyomin and the actress. She said “Ohh…” She then looks at me.

“Tell you later.” I said to her. I am so happy right now that I get to spend time with Soo and knowing that I will get to spend more time with her. I have to thank Sunny and Hyomin later.