Time to Love

Time to Love

Hyomin POV

“Hi Shinyoung Unnie, Taewoo Oppa. I’m here with my childhood friends.”

“Hello there Hyomin! Hello Hyomin’s childhood friends. Welcome to Yuchiri House!”

Taewoo went to close the door and put up a ‘Closed’ sign.

“Is Yuchiri House closed?” Qri asked.

“Well Hyomin is here and I know that our kitchen will be busy today because of her alone. The last time she came in, she brought another one of her kind. That night we served 3 shikshins!”

“The thing is… I brought another two today.” I said grinning while Jiyeon and Boram put their hands up.

Shinyoung Unnie shouted fighting and exercised. We all laugh at her antics. We all followed Shinyoung Unnie and Taewoo Oppa upstairs.

 

Sunny POV

We were having lunch in Yuchiri House. Of course we are talking about Hyomin. How I should confess to Hyomin.

“How about we invite her to join us now?”

“She might have other plans.” I reasoned out thinking that she might be with Jiyeon.

“Then why don’t we just ask Hyomin Unnie?” Seohyun suggested. “She’s here.”

There she is talking to Shinyoung then looking at us. I guess she’s surprised to see us as well. She’s with Jiyeon and two equally beautiful and fashionable girls.

“Hyomin Unnie!” Yoona called out. The girls all gave me a knowing look.

“Hi. It’s nice to see everyone.”

“Hey Hyomin! Join us.”

“I’m here with my childhood friends. Wait let me introduce them to you. You all have met Jiyeon.” We all nod. “This is Eunjung, Qri, So.. Where are Sso and Boram?”

“I think they went to make some orders.” Jiyeon said. “Oh here they are.”

“Soyeon?” Tae shouted.

“Tae? Hyoyeon? Yuri? Yoona? Miyoung? Sooyeon? Soonkyu?” Sso said while pointing each and everyone. “Oh Soojung is also here.”

“Yah!” “It’s Jessica!”  “Fany. Fany. Tiffany. Okay?!” “Krystal, unnie” “Sunny” They all protested. Making everyone laugh.

“Soonkyu is your Sunny?” Sso asked Hyomin. Making Hyomin blushed and this did not go unnoticed to everyone especially to me.

“HHow did you know them Sso?” Hyomin stuttered. How cute.

“They were my friends before I moved to Seoul. Before I met you all. Oh I can’t believe our baby Soojung is all grown up.”

“Unnie.. please call me Krystal.” Krys whined to Sso. Then she introduced herself to Hyomin and her friends.

“Ok ok. I just can’t believe that you’ve grown up to be a beautiful lady unlike our Jiyeon here who is still a baby dino.”

“Yah!” Jiyeon pouted and stomped her feet making her unnies laugh. All of them went to calm and kiss Jiyeon. Come to think of it… the way Hyomin treats Seohyun is the same as she treats Jiyeon. Sisterly love. I see they all love Jiyeon very much. Not only that, I see Krystal taking so much interest on Jiyeon. The girl has not taken her eyes off from the other.

We ended up eating all together. It’s like a mini reunion for Sso and the rest of us. It was never awkward. They were fun to talk with. From time to time, Hyomin and I will glance and smile at each other.

“When are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow.”

“How about we all go to the amusement park today?”

“We love it!” 

“Ok Let’s go!”

“Hyomin, you go with Sunny.”

“Huh?”

“All of us can’t fit in three cars. Sunny has her car but it will be lonely if she drives alone so why don’t you join her Hyomin.”

I see what they are planning.

“Okay.” Hyomin said much to my delight.

“Unnie, if you want I can come with you.” Jiyeon offered.

“Actually, you’re in the car with me.” Krystal said holding Jiyeon’s hand. That girl is really making a move on Jiyeon.

They all left in an instant leaving me and Hyomin behind.

“Seriously these people…” I sighed.

“I can’t help but think that they are doing this on purpose.” Hyomin commented.

Actually they are doing it on purpose. “Shall we go?” I asked.

“Why rush? Let’s make them wait for leaving us.”

“Haha. Alright.”

“Do you want to have coffee?”

“Sure. Let me call Shinyoung Unnie.”

“Actually… I have another place in mind.”

“Let’s go.”

“It’s just nearby. We can walk.”

“I didn’t know there’s a café nearby.”

“There isn’t.” Hyomin said smiling. We stopped at the old two-floor shop house. I gave her a questioning look. She opens the door and said, “I thought we can have coffee in my place since it’s just nearby.”

I walked inside. I love the interior. It’s the exact opposite of outside. We went upstairs and it’s really cool place. “I love your place. Did you arrange everything?”

“I did.”

“Daebak. Who else have been here?” I was really curious to know.

“My childhood friends that you just have lunch with… and you.”

I was really happy to know that I’m one of the few people that Hyomin has invited to her place. I went to look around while she prepares coffee. I saw Hyomin’s camera collections, the pictures she’d taken, pictures with her friends, pictures with us even pictures with actress Park Sun Hee and director Park Young Bae and she framed the signature from Shin Min Ah.

“Park Sunyoung?” I said after reading Shin Min Ah’s message.

“Here.” Hyomin handed me the cup. “That’s my real name.  I’m Park Sunyoung. And this.” She took the picture “Is a picture of me with my parents.”

“You’re the daughter of Park Sun Hee and Par Young Bae?!”

“Neh. But I go by Park Hyomin.”’

No wonder she has this celebrity vibe. I just look at her. I can’t believe that I’m planning to confess to a celebrity daughter!

“Sunny? Are you mad?”

“I’m not. Why would I be?”

“Because I didn’t tell you who I really was.”

“Hyomin, I understand. Besides I didn’t tell you my real name as well. It’s Lee Soonkyu. Though I go by Sunny because I think my name is too old fashioned.” I look at her picture with her friends. “You’re really close.”

“Yes, we’ve known each other since we were kids. We always stick together to the point where our parents decided to separate us. They made us all go to different schools for college.”

“Why?”

Hyomin told me how the six of them created a company named T-ara. She told me everything about T-ara. And how their grades were affected that’s why their parents made them study in different schools so they can focus more on studies. She also told me about their plans for Japan and China. Japan and China... Hyomin is leaving. Should I confess to her? But she is leaving soon. Should I stop her? But she seems so happy just talking about T-ara.

“Sunny? Are you ok?” My thoughts were cut when Hyomin wiped my tears. I didn’t realize that I was crying. I looked at her. “What’s wrong?” She asked full of concern.

“I love you. I’ve fallen for you, Hyomin.” There I said it. “But you are leaving for China and Japan soon. I want to stop you but I don’t want to be selfish. I don’t know what to do. I just hate the thought of you leaving without letting you know how I really felt.”

“You never let me finish.” Hyomin put her cup away and wiped my tears. “We decided to put our Japan and China plans on hold because we wanted to experience college and complete our degree. And also because I want to be with you… because I love you too. I’ve fallen hard for you, Sunny.”

I looked at her to see if everything that is happening is true and not just a dream. She broke into a smile making me smile. She leaned in and we kiss. Taste like coffee. Sweet.

We stayed for a while in Hyomin’s place before we went to meet them in the amusement park. There they were… waiting. We walked hand in hand.

“Omo! You two are together?”

We both nod. And there were loud cheers everywhere. After playing games and enjoying the rides, we stayed to watch the fireworks.

“Saranghae”

“Nado saranghae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a year!

Krystal POV

“Jiyeon! Where are you going?”

“I have free time so I’m going to find Hyomin unnie to hang out.”

“Hyomin unnie is probably with Sunny unnie. You should disturb them. It’s also my break so I’ll hang out with you.”

“Soojung, I’m hungry.”

“I know you are. Let’s go. I’ll buy you some snacks.” I said to Jiyeon who is easily excited by the thought of food. Jiyeon intertwined her hand with mine. “It’s not like I’m going to escape, you know.” I joked.

“I know. I just don’t want anybody to disturb us especially your admirers.”

I blushed when she said that. “It’s not like I’m the only one with lots of admirers.”

Jiyeon stopped and looked at me. “Soojung” She called. No one is allowed to call me that except her. I love it when she calls me Soojung. “I want to tell you something. Hyomin unnie and I are…. Hyomin unnie, Sso unnie, Eunjung unnie, Qri unnie, Boram unnie and I are…”

“T-ara.”

“Huh? How did you know?”

“I’m a huge fan of T-ara. The first time I saw you, I suspected you were T-ara.”

“You mean at Yuchiri house?”

I shook my head. “In the donut shop. You were with Hyomin unnie that time. I heard you singing to T-ara songs and I recognized your voices. Then the next day I saw you all in Yuchiri. That’s when I confirmed you’re T-ara.”

“Daebak! You’re like a detective.”

“I know. I’m good.”

“If you’re really good then what am I going to say next?”

I looked at Jiyeon trying to read what she is going to say.

“I like you.” She said.

“Huh?” Did I hear it right?

“You’re too slow Soojung. I’m not going to repeat it.”

I smiled and walked right next to her. Then I kissed her on the cheek. “I like you too.”

She looked at me and asked, “Jinja?”

I nodded shyly. I can’t believe I’m still shy after that. I She smiled widely and so did I.

 

 

 

 

----

It's the last chapter! Finally, So happy that I get to finish this story. I'm sorry if I was slow in updating this story that some might felt that I've abandon this. It's just that i got sidetracked into writing other stories. This is the first Hyomin story I've ever created... in my mind. keke. It's highly influenced by IY. Thank you for reading, subscribing, voting and commenting on this story. As always, I keep them all to my heart. keke.

Again, THAAAAAAAAANKYOUUUUUUU! (bow) :D