Should I?

Time to Love

Hyomin POV

“Yah! Park Hyomin! I can’t believe you didn’t even visit us when you are just a ride away from our place.” Soyeon said.

I went to visit my parents in my mom’s filming location. I went to her hotel and spend the weekend with her together with my dad. The filming location was near Soram’s place.

“Mianhe. Umma and I planned to invite you two over but she got called to reshoot some scenes. So we just stayed in the hotel when she finished. I will visit you next time.” I explained to Soram.

“Hyomin unnie.. just forget about Soyeon and Boram unnie, they have each other. You should visit me instead.. I am so alone here.” Says Jiyeon. 

“Yah!” Soram protested. Hamkyul were also protesting saying they are not invicible.

“Hahaha.. actually, umma was asking whether the two of you have gone official??” I joined in teasing Soram couple. Eunjung who was also bickering with Jiyeon stopped and also join in teasing the two. We continue to chat until we all bid goodnight.

The next morning, our teacher in Film 101 announced a group project for our class. We are going to make a short film. I am in the same group with Soo. The class has ended so we all decided to meet up during lunch and continue with the project planning. I am debating on whether to text Sunny that we cannot join them in today’s lunch. I like to tell her but it’s not like she is expecting me, right? Still undecided, I went to my next class then I got a message from Sica.

Jessica: Where are you?

Hyomin: Class just ended.

Jessica: Great. Let’s go to the cafeteria together.

I smiled at Sica’s message. I wanted to that she just wanted to spend time with Soo but I remember our meeting.

Hyomin: Sorry. I can’t join you today. Soo and I have to go for group project meeting.

Jessica: Ok.

Sunny POV

I wonder where Hyomin is. Usually by this time, she and Soo would have arrived. Should I sent her a message? But I don’t want her to feel obliged to join us. It’s just a message.. but I don’t want to disturb her. Sigh. I think too much.

“Seohyun, where are your unnies?” asked Fany. I wanted to ask to the same question.

“I haven’t seen unnies. Wait I will call them.” Seohyun replied.

“They are in a group project meeting…” Sica answered before Seo make the call. Huh? How did she know? All of us including Seohyun are looking at her asking her how she knew.

“I asked Hyomin.” Sica just shrugged. I feel jealous how Sica is so comfortable with Hyomin.

Hyomin POV

After the meeting, Soo went to her next class. I initially planned to go to the library to study but I decided to go to the café instead since they have food and coffee.

“Hey.”

“Hi Sunny. Sorry I didn’t get to join you for lunch. We had a project meeting.” I apologized to her.

“It’s ok. So where are you going?” Sunny replied smiling. Maybe apologizing is a bit over.. See she did not even care at all.

“I am planning to go to the café to do some reading. Do you want to join me?”

“You know there is a library..” Sunny teased.

“I thought of that but I wanted something to drink or eat..” I said and we both giggled.

“I am free anyway. I will join you then.”

As we walk to the café, we talked about our project, her class and other stuff. The café was packed and rather noisy. We decided to buy our drinks and look for a place to sit and read. We found this area which not much students. We both agreed that it is the perfect place. We sat across each other and began reading. I get distracted by the place we found. I can’t help but I want to take a picture of this place.

“You are itching for your camera, right?” Sunny teased.

“Yeah.. am I too obvious?” Sunny nod and we both giggled. “Too bad I didn’t bring it today.”

We continue reading. Well, I tried but I really want to take a picture right now while Sunny is engrossed with studying. I took a blank piece of paper and started sketching. Sunny might think I was seriously studying and taking notes.

“I feel tired after all the reading.” Sunny said. She then glanced at what I was doing. “Wow! You are so good, Hyomin.”

“Thanks. I really want to capture the whole scene.”

“You could have used your phone to take pictures. So all his time you have been drawing?” Sunny teasingly asked.

“Yup!” She took my sketches and was surprised that I was able to do so many. She stopped at one drawing… it was a sketch of her while she was reading.

“I told you I wanted to capture the whole scene.” I shyly explained. “It’s yours if you want.”

“Really? I can have all of it?” Sunny asked. I nodded. She was so happy and said thanks a few times. I lost count how many times she said thanks.

Sunny POV

“Sunny, were you able to read for today’s lesson?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No I didn’t. I tried to but my mind was off somewhere…” I told Hyoyeon. Yes, all the time I was with Hyomin I was pretending to read. I tried to read but nothing comes to my mind. I was just seeing letters. I can’t help but smile as I remember what happened earlier especially the sketches Hyomin gave me.

“Daebak! Sunny, who made that?” Hyoyeon asked which made Jessica, Fany and Yuri also take a look and admire the sketch.

“Yes, you really look beautiful here… more beautiful than in person.” Yuri teased to which everyone laughed.

“Yah!” I was about to tell them that the sketches were from Hyomin but..

“That person must have really liked you to make that.” Fany said and everyone started to tease me. I felt my cheeks got hotter and could only give them a shy smile. Hyomin is just a really sweet friend and she hasn't confess or anything. But what if she likes me? Omo..my heart is beating so fast just by thinking the possibility. Do I like her?

Sica POV

Sunny is blushing. I wonder who gave this to her? She must have like that person back. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Fany and I looked at each other as we see Sunny’s reaction. I am so curious to find out who made the very picky Sunny blush so bad. Agent Sica is on!