Family Meeting?

Time to Love

Hyomin POV

It’s been 2 weeks since the semester started. It has been so busy juggling T-ara, school, and school activities. I decided to cut my hair a few days before the semester. I laughed so hard at my parents reaction when they saw me have short blonde hair. What’s more priceless was my friends’ reaction. They thought I was depressed or something. The blonde was just a temporary shade. It faded after a wash or two. I just wanted to prank them.  It still makes me laugh every time I remember it.

KUA turned out to be such a huge campus. There are different departments, Arts, Dance, Music, Photography, Acting, Directing, Theater, etc. Photography and Directing departments are in one building. Thankfully, I get to meet Sooyoung and Seohyun. Sooyoung is studying directing while Seohyun is taking both Acting and Directing. Seohyun is really smart and sweet. Sooyoung is just flat out funny and witty. And we both love food. Seohyun call us shiksin unnies. I also heard from Seohyun that Yoona, her girlfriend, is also a shikshin. The three of us are in one organization. Seohyun is the president while me and Soo help her out. I remember how Seohyun just approach me inviting me to the assembly. There I met Soo, who was also invited by Hyunnie. Well, that assembly just turned out to be just chatting and getting to know each other. From that day on, we always hang out in our office. Yes, the school gave us an office. That may be one of the privileges of having less students compare to other buildings. We are still in school trying to finish some homework.

“Ahh!! Finally! We are done. How bout we go for dinner, Hyo, Hyunnie?” Soo asked.

“Yes, let’s go. What should we have then unnie?” Hyunnie asked

“I know this place outside campus. They have really good food. I go there frequently.” Hyomin

“I’m in! How bout you Hyunnie?” Soo asked. “ I am also in unnie. Let’s go so that we will not miss our dinner time.” Seohyun said.

We all go to Yuchiri House. All their ingredients are freshly delivered from Yuchiri. Shinyoung, the manager, shared it to me once. She was quite a talker but nice too. She is fond of me because I eat a lot. Though she always complains that I keep their kitchen busy. I want to see her reaction when 2 shikshins unite. I am nothing compare to Soo when she is in her hunger state. Even I get amazed. We went there using Soo’s car.

“That’s it Soo.” I said and Soo parked her car.

“Oh I think I heard from Yoong that this place is good.” Seohyun said.

“If Hyomin and Yoona both have good reviews about it then I have no doubt. I rest my case.” Soo retorted which made us laugh. We haven’t met Yoona yet but we heard from Seo that she is also a shiksin. Our conversations are like this. We are like sisters. They are my family here in KUA.

We enter the shop. Surprisingly there weren’t much customers. Or are they already close?

“Good evening! Welcome to Yuchiri House. Oh Hyo, come in come in.” Taewoo welcomed us. He is one of the waiter here.

“Thank you Oppa. I brought some friends. But how come there aren’t much customers? I thought you guys are closed for the day.” I said.

“Hello, I am Taewoo. Please come in.” He said to Soo and Seo. “Actually, we don’t accept much customer for tonight. The owner’s daughter is here with her friends. And tell you, they can keep our kitchen busy pretty much. But Hyomin is a regular. Yuchiri House’s day will not end without Hyomin visiting us.” Taewoo explains.

“Haha. Hyo, you are not just a regular. You practically live here.” Soo said while laughing.

“Yah!”

“It’s true though.” Taewoo continues. “Let me call Shinyoung. You guys can wait for a while?”

“Neh. Thank you Oppa.” We all said.

“No wonder Taewoo still accept customers. “ Shinyoung came to us.

“Huh?”

“Because of these beautiful ladies. You cant resist them.” Shinyoung said to Taewoo.

Taewoo retorted, “Not true. I saw Hyomin looking so skiiny and starving. I am just helping the poor girl.”

“Yah Oppa!” I said.

“hahaha.. It’s ok. Come in Hyominnie and friends.” Shinyoung ushered us in.

“Thanks unnie.”

The owner’s daughter and her guests are on the second floor. While we sit on the first floor. We gave them our order. Taewoo oppa and Shinyoung unnie couldn’t close their mouth. It was funny. “I guess your friend here is a shiksin. Our kitchen will be working triple times” She said while pointing at Sooyoung.  Too late unnie, you already welcomed us in.  She made some weird exercise and shouted Fighting! It made us laugh. She said she will come back with the food. We were eating and chatting when suddenly..

“Hyunnie?” A doe eyed girl said.

“Yoong! What are you doing here?” Seohyn said. Soo and I looked at each other and smile.

“I am having dinner with the unnies.” Yoona said while pointing the upper floor.

“Me too. We just finished homework and Hyomin unnie suggested we go here. By the way, This is Hyomin unnie and Sooyoung unnie. Unnies this is Yoona.” Seohyun introduced us to Yoona.

“I thought Hyunnie was never gonna introduce us to her girl.” I faked sob to Sooyoung.

“Yes, you (referring to Yoona) don’t know how we wanted to meet you for the longest time. But she (pointing to Seohyun) don’t want.” Soo played along.

“Unnies! Why are both of you acting like this? You are embarrassing me.” Seohyun wined.

“See Soo? Our Hyunnie is all grown up now. She’s ashamed of us her unnies.” I continued. Soo and I were hugging and fake sobbing.

“Unnies…”

Yoona giggled. We all looked at her. She said, “I never saw Hyunnie whine. It’s really nice seeing that.”

“Yoona! You too??” Seohyun cant believe that Yoona ride along with our drama to tease Seohyun.

“Sorry Hyunnie. I love you.” We all said at the same time which made us laugh.

“It is nice to finally meet you Hyomin unnie, Sooyoung unnie.”

“Nice to meet you too Yoona.”  I said.

“Nice to meet you fellow shikshin. Hope we can all hang out.” Soo said. It was ok for us to be informal to each other. It felt like we knew each other for a long time.

“My unnies are upstairs. How about I introduce you to them. Hyunnie, you haven’t met all of them yet.” Yoona suggested. Seohyun blushed. I think she is shy.

“Soo, I didn’t know this will be a family meeting already. Why are things happening so fast. Our maknae is growing up so fast. She is going to leave us soon.” I fake sob. Soo and I were back to our mini over dramatic act. Seohyun whined again and we laugh. We all decided to go upstairs when we finished eating. The lovely couple went up first as Soo and I settled the bill.

Sunny POV

We were all chatting. Then suddenly, Hyoyeon ask where Yoona has been. She has been missing for quite some time now. She said she was going to the toilet. Maybe she went to the kitchen to get more food. That shikshin.

Then I saw Yoona come up with Seohyun, her girlfriend. Yes I met that sweet girl. When did she got here? Did Yoona invited her over? I was looking at Yoona then she say, “Unnies, we have visitors.”

We all look at her direction and the girls welcome Seohyun. Some of them was first time meeting the girl but all of us know about her.

“Seohyun, did Yoona pick you up?” Yuri asked. Thank you Yuri for asking what I wanted to ask.

“No Yuri Unnie. I came here with my unnies. We are going up but Taewoo oppa stopped them.” Seohyun explained.

“Yeah, I met her unnies. They are really nice. I think Taewoo Oppa is purposely taking his time” Yoona continued. So that was where she was. I think Tiffany commented. I am curious to meet Seohyun’s unnies. Usually Taewoo Oppa would not welcome any customers when we are in. Yoona said that she met them inside. Knowing him, beautiful girls are his weakness.

“Hello.” Two voices said at the same time. The girls greeted them back. I look up and I saw her. Hyomin. She cut her long beautiful hair. But this short black hair suits her. She looks like she is fresh out from a magazine. It means she also go to our school?! How come I never saw her? I mean, people should be talking about her right? Yes, we are queenkas and we get too much attention. Hyomin. She can attract so much attention.  She looks shy. But the last time she is not this shy. It was still nice seeing her again.

“This is Hyomin unnie and Sooyoung unnie.” Seohyun introduced.

“Hello, Nice to meet you.” She said.

“I don’t see any camera with you.” I said smiling. She looks at me and smiled at me.

“I don’t want to have any more broken camera.” She joked. Then Taewoo call her about the bill. Before she went downstairs, she and Soo bid goodbye. Yoona was going to send Seohyun home.

“Sunny Unnie, how did you know Hyomin Unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“I met her once in the park. I accidentally broke her camera.” I explained. I hear Ohhs and Ahh.

“They seem nice. How come I don’t see them around campus?” Yuri asked.

“They are also shikshins!!” Yoona declared.

“Hyomin unnie is in the photography department. While Sooyoung unnie is in the directing department.” Seohyun explained. So they have been in that building. No wonder. Not much student go there. But I guess, I can take a visit the once in a while. I mean, she still owes me a picture. We are all chatting but Jessica seems to be in her own world.

Hyomin POV

Soo and I parted at the resto. She insisted that she sends me home. But I said I will just walk since it is nearby. It was nice seeing Sunny again. So she is one of the school queenka that I hear about. I never really paid attention to it before. I am glad she still remembers me. Oh I still owe her a picture.