Push and Pull

Time to Love

Sunny POV

Soo arrived at our table alone. When asked where Hyomin was, she pointed backwards. I saw Hyomin talking to this girl. It is obvious that the girl likes Hyomin. She's blushing and she even handed Hyomin a bento. If there’s a way to reach through Hyomin, it is through food. We know how that girl loves food.

When she reached our table, Soo began teasing her about the girl named Jooyeon. I feel… I don’t know. The girls said that Hyomin likes me. During the Holiday break, the girls went to our house for dinner. They found the photo Hyomin took on our first meeting. They also found out that it was Hyomin who drew the sketch of me. As what they say, “It’s so obvious, Sunny! Hyomin likes you! And you like her too. You just don’t want to admit it yet.” Ok so maybe I do like her. I don’t want when she pays attention to someone else. I don’t like it when Sica is being too close to Hyomin. Does this mean I like her? Does she like me? Then why is she being nice to this Jooyeon. Why isn't she doing something?

“Sunny”

“Sunny!”

“Yah! Why are you shouting?” I said to Hyoyeon.

“We have been calling you. You were spacing out.” Yuri explained.

I looked at them whether they were just playing a prank on me. I looked at Hyomin and she nod with a smile. I guess I was spacing out because of this girl beside me.

“Mianhe. I was spacing out. So what were you asking me?”

“We were talking about what we hate the most. Yuri and I agreed on goodbyes and sad things, Seo answered junk food, the three shikshins answered wasting food, Tae answered stalkers, Sica and Fany answered thief or cheaters, what’s yours?”

“Lies. Liars. I hate it when people lie to my face even after they have been given plenty of times to say the truth. I think a relationship will never work out if there are too many secrets in between.”

Hyomin coughed. She was coughing non-stop. “Hyomin are you okay?” I asked her while patting her back. She gave me an ok sign though I still pat her back.

“Is it because of Sunny’s answer?” Sica asked Hyomin teasingly.

“Sunny’s answer just came off too strong I guess. Compare to my answer which is wasting food. Just not used to her being so serious about something.” Hyomin answered when she can talk.

“Yah! I can be serious too.” I said with an aegyo making everyone laugh.

Hyomin POV

I kept thinking of what Sunny said. She hates liars and people who keeps lots of secrets. That’s me. Should I tell her everything? If so, it means I also have to tell her about T-ara...

My thoughts were cut when I got a message from Qri telling me about the designs we’re working on for T-ara. Yes, for now I have to think about T-ara. Jiyeon will graduate soon. It means T-ara will be launched in Japan and China. We need to focus on this more than anything else.

In a few months I will leave KUA. In a few months I will leave Soo, Hyunnie, Sica, Sunny and the rest. In a few months I will leave Sunny. So why should I even entertain the thought of even being in a relationship with her? We’re not even gonna work in the first place. I don’t want to be in a situation where I have to choose between her and T-ara. Right now, my focus is T-ara. Is it? Yes, right now, it’s T-ara.

The next few days I focused more on studies. I took additional classes related to photography. I just want to maximize everything I can learn while I am still here. I am definitely going to miss this. I plan to continue to study part-time after KUA. After all, I love photography. I was busy with both studies and planning for T-ara's expansion.

Soo POV

I saw Hyomin in our office. I haven’t seen her in a while. Everyone has been asking about her. I know that she has been taking extra classes. I just find it odd…somehow.

“Hyo! I miss you!”

“Soo! I miss you too. Wait Sica might hear us.”

“Haha it’s ok. She misses you too.”

“Mianhe. I was just busy.”

“I’m going to hang out with them. Are you coming?”

“I have things to finish.” She showed me some papers.

I knew there was something odd in her behavior this past few days. She seems more aloof to us. Something might be troubling her but I don’t want to pressure her into telling me. So I decided to hang out with her.

“I thought you were hanging out with them? With your Sica…” Hyomin teased.

“I like to stay here with you. I also have things to do.” I lied. I saw her raised her eyebrow but then continued what she was doing. It was quiet til I decided to play some music which is ok with her. Once in a while we will sing together.

“I love this song especially the dance.” Hyomin exclaimed.

“Me too! I wish we can be in a dance studio right now.” I said.

“We can.” Hyomin said and I looked at her. “We just have to move the tables and make some minor arrangements.” She explained looking around the room.

“Great idea!” I agreed. We went to move some of the stuffs to make room for our ‘dance studio’.  It’s a good thing that most of the organization offices are in the top floor. We won’t be disturbing the ongoing classes. Since we don’t have a huge mirror, we made a compromise. We setup a camera, a computer and a projector. The camera which is connected to a computer will film us. The projector connected to the computer will project the image to the white wall. Seeing our own image, it’s our very own compromised mirror. Hyomin and I high fived each other because of our great works.

“Ready?” Hyomin asked.

“Let’s party!” I exclaimed then Hyomin presed the play button and we started dancing.

Sica POV

Soo told me that she is with Hyomin. it has been a while and still I haven’t heard from Soo. I was going to see what happened to the recently MIA Hyomin and my girlfriend. Yes, Soo and I got together during the holiday. As I was going to their building Sunny came up to me.

“Where are you going?” Sunny asked.

“I going to meet Soo.”

“I thought she’s coming?”

“She’s with Hyomin. I haven’t heard from her so I planned to go there to meet them.”

“You sure are possessive.”

“Where do you think you are going?”

“Going with you.”

“Missing your Hyominnie?”

“She’s not my Hyominnie”

“Yeah right. Don’t you get tired of the push and pull between the two of you? I am. I mean, it was fun to watch at first but after a while, it gets boring.”

“Just because you got Soo means you can give me a lecture.”

“I did get my girl. Sunny, all I’m saying is that if you keep this up maybe one of you gets tired and move on.”

“We don’t have anything between us. I don’t have anything to hold on to.”

“That’s why. First thing you got to do is admit that you like her. Which you already do.”

I looked at Sunny and she seems to be in deep thought. She might be considering. This girl is really hard headed. We were nearing the room when we heard music. Wait. Music?! Sunny and I look at each other. When we were in front of the door, we heard panting. We both stopped in our tracks and listened closely.

“You were really good.”

“You surprised me too.”

“So another round?”

“Aren’t you tired?”

“Nope. You?”

“Not at all. Let’s go for another round.”

What is happening?! Good? Surprised me? Another round? Tired? What is happening inside?!

I can’t seem to have the strength to open the door. Sunny also looks so pale. We were like ghost standing in front of the door.

“What are you two doing here?” Yoona asked making us both jumped.

“Unnies, you both seem like you’ve seen ghosts. Are you two ok?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“Hyunnie, there’s music playing inside. The unnies might be inside. Let’s go.” Yoona said.

After realizing what Yoona said, Sunny and I jumped at the same time to stop the girl. “Wait!”

“You two are acting weird. Come on.” Yoona opened the door. The scene infront of us gave us all a shock.

I can’t keep my mouth shut. Maybe I was drooling but I don’t care. Hyomin and Soo were dancing. It’s so hot right now.

Sunny POV

Hyomin and Soo didn’t seem to notice us. It’s a good thing because I want to keep watching their performance. They were perfectly in sync as if they have been doing this for a while. But seeing Seohyun’ expression, I think it’s they haven’t done this before.

“Daebak!” Yoona exclaimed after the song.

Soo and Hyomin turned around and were shocked to see the four of us. “Wwwhat are you doing here?”

“This is my office too.”

“I came with Hyunnie”

“I came to visit Soo”

“I came with Sica” I said. Sica looked at me and mouth liar.

“I see this is what you two have been doing” Sica said.

“Soo and I finished our assignments and we thought of dancing so…” Hyomin explained

“So we made space for us to dance. Don’t worry Hyunnie, we’ll move everything back to normal.” Soo finished the explanation.

“It’s ok Unnies.” Seo replied.

I can’t take my eyes off Hyomin. Her short hair is tied up. Her shirt is pulled back and tied in a knot showing her perfect abs covered in sweats. She is so damn hot right now.

“I…….I’ll go change first.” Hyomin said.

“Me too” Soo said and both ran off the room.

“Wow! They used the camera and projector to make a mirror. This is freaking genius! Soo and Hyomin unnie are hot geniuses!”

“I see they recorded their dance performances.” Seohyun said.

“Daebak! Let’s watch. Wait let me call the others.” Yoona said.

Hyomin POV

Soo and I rushed out of the room because we were both embarrassed. We took a quick shower and changed our clothes. When we were on our way back, I hear more chatters and music. I looked at Soo both of us gave a confused look.

“Are they watching…”

We both ran inside the room and found everyone inside watching the recording of our dance. We both rushed infront and stopped the video. We didn’t care about their protests.

“Come on. There’s no need to be shy about. You two were so great!”

“And hot”

“Totally hot.”

“Soo, Hyomin, why don’t the both of you join the Dance Club?” Yuri went beside us and ask.

“No, I won’t allow it. Soo unnie and Hyomin unnie are mine!” Seohyun protests before we can even answer.

We both hugged Hyunnie at the same time and said, “Aww…We love you Hyunnie.”

I am definitely going to miss this.