Uncovering Past Part 6

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

 

Sunja POV:

I walk away and im making my way to my room in the old building by the garden.But before I sneak into the garden I make sure nobody is following me. I go into the building and go into my room. I lock the door and I see Krystal shadow following infront of me.

Sunja: okay Krystal I know you are following me so now talk.

Krystal: NE first of all why did you took my body away from me??.. Second of all Who are you?..and thirdly I want to return to life.

Sunja: First of all I need your help Krystal You are the only person that I could connect myself to and im sorry if I took your apperience the way I did, Second of all im your great great aunt Sunja and thirdly you will come back to life if you agree to help me.

Krystal: So you are Sunja...Help on What??

Sunja: Yes im Jung Sunja and I need your help to discover what truly happen with my old love Choi Lee.

Krystal: Wait Im lost in this story line who is Choi Lee and what was your story do you mind explaining?

Sunja: Oh Krystal dear listen carefully this happen in the summer of the year 1896 I was 15 years old just like you and thats the year my parents friends were comming to visit. But this was not only a simple visit but a more of a staying kind of visit, we all live in this same house the only difference was that I didnt stay in the mansion but in this tower. I know it sounds weird but since the age of 10 I made my appa build a tower for me since I wanted to be like a true princess with a fairy tale. The day finally came when my parents friends the Choi's arrieve thats were I meant Choi Lee and develop a feeling towards him. He was 17 years old at the time and the only reason him and his dad and sister came was to  have special care for his mothers illness and the only care was provided here in the capital. Me and Choi Lee became close friends 2 weeks after his arrival since I was the only kid in the house at that time. I never thought that Lee would fall for a girl like me but a month pass and the day came when I couldnt help it any more and I kiss him. I honestly expected him to reject me but he kiss me back. At the time my appa was strict with boys kind of like yours so me and Lee decided to have a secret relationship. We were happy nothing seem more perfect but..

Krystal: But what?

Sunja: Eventually Lees mother die shortly at the end of the second month and Lee and his family had to go back to Busan. Lee promise me to write to me frequently but when my appa found the third letter he wrote me he got furious and made me stop talking to him. But that didnt stop me I attempted to reply to him over 10 times but they all failed I lost hope. Even more misarable I was becoming the terrible news for me finally arrive my appa was arranging me to get married I decline and dissaprove to get married and I left my father no choice but to lock me in this tower. He knew that I love Lee so much that he made up a letter from him telling me to move on and that he was going to the war soon. I didnt believe the letter since it didnt look like Lee's writting at all. Shortly after the letter I guess my appa hired some generals to come and tell me Choi Lee died in the war. At firts I didnt Know if I should belive it but then i over heard my Eomma and my Appa talking about it the day I pretended to be deep in sleep. They said how were they going to stop the Choi Family from visiting us again how were they going to stop Lee from seeing me. Thats when I knew I only had the choices to escape or go on with this arrange marriage. The day I decided to escape was the day full of rain and thunder my parents had gone out for a while to this important dinner it was 7 pm and I had every thing ready to leave to Busan. Since my door was lock I had no choice but to escape from the window but eventually didnt make it since I lost my balance and slip off and fell thats all I remember from my death. I dont know what happen to Choi Lee thats why I need you to figure out what my parents did to him or told him.

Krystal: Ne I will do it I willhelp you discover the hidden past of Choi Lee

Sunja: Ne and before you come back to life just two more things.

Krystal: What??

Sunja: Dont Under any sircumstances agree to the arange marriage if you dont love the so call Sungmin.

Krystal: Ne I wont.

Sunja: Second and last try to make Minho help you since I think he is related to Choi Lee since his surname is Choi and pretend you still have loss of memory.

Krystal: Ne.

Sunja: One last thing I will always be by you and able to talk to you if you come into this tower and one last thing when you come back to your body go to my dresser and in the musical box theirs this crystal neckclace and I would want you to have it.

Krystal: NE aunt Sunja

Sunja: Okay krystal one two three!...............................................................................................................................................................................

End of Sunja POV
_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

...........................................................................................................................I open My eyes and im back!!and I quickly go to the dresser and open the musical box and see this beutiful crystal necklace and I put it on.

Krystal: Aunt Sunja I wont dissapoint you

I quickly sneak back into the house and I accidentally bump into someone.

????: were you??


_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So im near the end and I hope you all enjoy this chap ......who may the mysterious person be??

 

Krystal crystal necklace:

CDL_3445_N.jpg