Uncovering the past part 1

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Sungmin:

sungmin2011.jpg?w=300&h=400

____________________________________________________

Krystal POV:

The doctors finally left and it took 3 of them to find a no answer to what happen to me. Honestly I think that I was just over thinking things about the maid that it lead me to my uncotiousness. But like always my brother Dongho says that im being haunted and for me thats impossible. Im in my room with Suzy and we are watching horror movies I suddenly start thinking about Minho. I dont know why but Im feeling that im starting to like him. I shake my head at this thought, because the only guy for me is Sungmin oppa. I know what you thinking are we dating no do I like him ehhh but my appa and his appa are the biggest bussiness persons in korea so hes planning to make weeding arragements soon. I really dont want to get married especially since im really young to get maried but my appa said he will give me 3 years of aggangement just thinking of this though makes me shiver since Sungmin Oppa is wayy older then me I would say 5 years older then me but I have to admit he treats me well and thats all that matters.

Suzy: So I heard Hara was soo jealous of you since your boyfriend Sungmin oppa pick you up after school all last week.

Krystal: Suzy-AHhhh hes not my boyfriend.

Suzy: Save it we both know you are going to end up marrying him even my parents think so.

Krystal: Your Parents??

Suzy: Ne my parents parents and ancestors were always really close with your family the Jungs that they know that your family always follow threw arrange marriages.

Krystal: Well I could always back out of it if I want to you know.

Suzy: Anyo Krystal I told that to my parents and they told me thats impossible and they even told me the story about your great great aunt Jung Sunja.

Krystal: Really theres a story about my great great aunt?

Suzy: NE...I though you knew.

Krystal: Anyo!!...My family never mentions it so what happen to her.

Suzy: Well all my parents told me was that she tried to break the whole arrange marriage but didnt really succeed.

Krystal: Oh thats it?

Suzy: Ne well thats all I know.

So I have a great great Aunt name Sunja I though I only had 4 great great uncles and two great great Aunts name Sonyee and Sunmmi. Im soo confuse why will my family not mention her at all now Im curious and I need to find out a answer for this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

Aishhhh This has been a long day since my Eomma and I went shopping and I regret comming along but I needed new sport shoes so I need to deal with this. We finally arrive home or so call home and I help my Eomma with her bags she stays behind to talk to Mrs.Jung so I go to take her bags to her room. Suddenly I trip over this box on the floor and I see papers and pictures falling out so I bend down to pick them up but my eyes get caught up with this old picture attach to a letter or half of a letter. My eyes lock in the picture and I see this guy who looks exactly like me only difference is his style and on the top of the photo it says the name Choi Lee and a girl who kind off looks like that ice princess Krystal only difference is the hair and some facial structures and I cant stop but think who in the world is this?? I need to find out.