First Encounter

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Krystal POV:

Im on my way into the living room with Yoogeun by my hand. I walk in and I see my eomma with the guests. One of them is this pretty auntie and the other guest is a guy who looks around my age.

Mrs.Jung: Hey sweety I see you ment Yoogeun.

Krystal: Ne...annyeonghaseyo Im Krystal

I bend down to do a 90 degree angle towards one of our guest.

Mrs.Choi: Annyeonghaseyo Krystal dear Im Choi Jimin and this is my older son Minho.

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo Minho

 I greeted Mrs.Choi and she introduce me to her elder son Minho. Which like I said before he looks around my age but he seems to be the serious type who likes to have no fun just by his face expression I could tell he is the boring type. All of the sudden I hear a musical and soft voice which belongs to him.

Minho: Annyeonghaseyo Krystal

Mrs.Choi: It seems like you already ment my younger son Yoogeun.

Krystal: Ne I have.

Yoogeun: Eomma Krystal is my other eomma.

I heard cute little Yoogeun tell his eomma that I was his second eomma I gave Yoogeun a smile hes super adorable and I ussually dont think that about all kids.

 

Nobody POV:

Mrs.Choi: OMO..Did you ask her to be your Eomma?

Yoogeun: Ne she agree to be my eomma.

Mrs.Choi: o..ok

Yoogeun: Pretty eomma..Krystal this is my second appa.

Little Yoogeun shows me his second appa and I see that he is his brother Minho.

Yoogeun: Since Krystal is my new eomma and minho is my second appa this means you two are together?

Minho and Krystal: What?

Mrs.Choi: Umm..Yoogeun sweetheart Krystal eomma barely ment Minho appa so they cant be together..since they dont really know eachother.

Yoogeun: OH... But they will be together right Minho appa?

Minho: Ummm....I dont know

 

Minho POV:

Yoogeun ask me if me and Krystal are going to be together and to be honest we both seem to have no interest, so I say I dont know. Suddenly I see his eyes get teary so I have no choice but to say Ne.

Minho: Yoogeun..Ne Minho appa and Krystal eomma are together right krystal?

I give Krystal the just go along with it look I hope she doesnt take it the wrong way.

Krystal: Ummm....Ne

Yoogeun: YAY!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Jung: I see Yoogeun has his fav pairing.

Dongho: Ne... So krystal why havent you told us about your marriage and about your pegnancy?

 

Krystal POV:

Krystal: OMO!....stop being a babo Dongho and shut up.

Dongho: Geez... I was just asking and way to show yor love to your oppa.

Krystal: Yeah yeah.... Whatever

I notice im still in my cheer outfit so I excuse myself to go change. I go up to my room and I receive a txt from Suzy telling me shes on her way to my house. So I decided to wear my cute pink jooging out fit and I undo my pony tail and just leave my long wavy hair fall. I walk out of my room to go back into the living room. Suddenly on my way down I see one of the maids shacky.

Krystal: Umm...Yobin are you okay?

Yobin: The time is here.

Krystal: Huh??? What time? What are you talking about?

Yobin: The old building she has awaken

Krystal: What who has Awaken? Im sorry but your crazy.

I leave the maid and go towards my eomma.

Krystal: UMMM...eamma.

Mrs.Jung: Nay Krystal??

Krystal: Yobin the maid has crack completly.

Mrs.Jung: What do you mean sweety?

Krystal: Shes talking all nonsense about the old building in the garden and that something has awaken and I dont Know I honestly think she needs mental help.

Dongho: Krystal only a ignorant person like you would ignore these hauntings going on.

Krystal: OMO..Not you too I have enought with the crazy maid.

Mrs.Jung: Aishh Dongho and Krystal this is all nonsense just forget about it I will talk to Yobin later.

Krystal: Nay atleast eomma is reasonable and weres your guests?

Mrs.Jung: They went to their rooms to unpack.

Krystal: oh...ok dongho im using ur gym for dance practice so dont go shoot hoops today ok.

Dongho: No promises sis.

Krystal: URGHH.. whatever bye.

So im making my way back to my room to get my cds. On my way out of my room I suddenly feel a bump. I look up to see who I bump with and I see this white figure walking away.

Krystal: Oh My God!..these maids dont have any manners urghhh.

 

Minho POV:

Im at my new room and im shock how big and fancy it is. Im unpacking my suitcase when I hear a knock on my door. I go towards the and I step outside to see who knock. Suddenly I see this white figure walking away I guess it was a maid. I turn my head to the other side since I hear footsteps and I see Krystal walking towards my room.

Krystal: Ummm are you ok?

Minho: Nay ... its just someone knock on my door and I just saw this white figure walking away.

Krystal: OH...Its one of our unmanner sloppy maid which I have to make a complain about these maids to my appa they are so direspectful.....well see you bye.

Krystal walks away and aishh this girl is something special. Now I know she is spoiled and I hate girls that are like that consider themselves supirior then others just cause their rich. Now I deffinatly know I have no interest towards her at all. I hope Yoogeun stops with his imagination of me and Krystal. I cant stop wondering how and why does he like Krystal? Yooguen is usually hard to win over not even my X girlfriend Yoona could off win his love over. So im wondering what did Krystal do to him to like her?

 

Krystal POV:

So im on my way towards the gym room and I cant help but notice Minho just standing there in confused. I ask him if hes okay and I keep asking my self why do I care? Im usually careless o well....So he tells me some one knock at his door and he saw this white figure then I remember the babo of the maid that bump into me and I told him not to care that it was a unmanner and sloppy maid. He seems to look at me all serious when I told him this . Did I said anything bad??...I feel ackward so I tell him bye and leave. Im walking away in confusion all these questions suddenly pop into my mind. Why did I stop?..Do I actually care???...Do I like him?...I snap out of it and keep walking away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal bedroom:

2.jpg

 

Minhos Bedroom:

Very-Stylish-Bedroom-Design-Ideas-Black-

Finally updated!!!