Uncovering the past part 5

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Krystal/Sunja POV:

I froze when I saw those big eyes..could that possibly be Choi Lee recarnation.. wait is that even possible Im not even religious enought to believe such a thing.

Sunja:UMMM..

Dongho: Krystal do you remember Minho?

Minho?? who is he?

Sunja: Anyo I dont.
_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

Krystal keeps looking at me weirdly and I really wonder if she okay. Suddenly I hear Dongho ask her id she remembers me and she says Anyo!..does that mean she lost her memory?

Minho: Well Im Choi Minho Krystal I hope you could remember me.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krystal/Sunja POV:

Choi??..Does that mean hes related to Choi Lee that should be the only reason why he looks like him.

Sunja: Ne nice to meet you Minho?..I hope I could remember you but I guess I hit my head to hard.

Mr.Jung: Talking about the incident Krystal why did you went into the building when I specificaly told you not to.

So he admits it they tried to hide my past now this the time to bring me up.

Sunja: Because I was curious Geezz....and I saw the lock open so yeah appa by the way who is Sunja?

Mr.Jung: WHAT?? I mean what do you mean?

Sunja: I mean who is this lady and this guy who looks like him??

I remember before Krystal fell down the stairs she put the picture of me and choi lee in her pocket. I ask my so call appa who were they since I wanted to get more information on my past story I pointed at Minho when I ask who the guy was but of course I know who Choi Lee is.
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

Krystal pulls out the picture of the persons I found in the piture that was in my mothers boxes and now I know something has happen here with the Jungs and the Chois but what?
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal/ Sunja POV:

Mr.Jung: Krystal thats nothing that concerns you sweetheart now Sungmin is comming to visit so snap out of it.

Well it does concern me..and who is Sungmin?

Sunja: HUH??..WHO is Sungmin?

Mr.Jung: Your future husband dear.

Sunja: WHAT???  Did I even agree to marry him appa?

Mr.Jung: Well not really but you will

Not really that means my great great niece does not agree to this that means she doesnt love him and I cant make her get married with someone she doesnt love.

Sunja: Over my dead body Im getting married with a guy I dont love.

Mr.Jung: So you remember him? and What did you just say young lady your doing what I tell you too if you want privigelleges to go out with your friends and being able to get your car.
__------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

Arrange marriage are we even in that old century?....I feel bad for  Krystal and what am I saying. Of course she would get married is in her interest she doesnt want to be unspoiled I know that spoile bratz are like this.


Sunja: Well sorry to disapoint you appa but im not getting married now excuse me.

What krystal said no to her dad wow I guess I was wrong about her after all. I see her walk away and I dont know why but now I feel that Iwant to get to know her better.