Uncovering the past part 4

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Author POV:

Dongho walks out to the garden and sees that the old building door is wide open. He walks into the building to see if anyone is there and finds his sister Krystal on the floor uncontious. He quickly goes into his house to tell his parents and they call a ambulence to take Krystal.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

My Eomma Is cooking a welcoming dinner for Krystal since shes finally coming back from the hospital. Im so not quite sure what happen to her but all I know is that she was uncoutious for 3 hours in the hospital bed and she was release from the hospital as soon as she woke up.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal/Sunja POV:

I wake up and I finally realise that im back into the real world and suddenly I see some one by me.

Suzy: Krystal are you ok?

Of course they think im Krystal they dont know what has happen they have no idea that Sunja has revive atleast just for a bit since Im using my great great niece apperience to finally figure out what really happen with me and Choi Lee.

Sunja: Who are you?

Suzy: you dont remember me?

Sunja: Anyo! I dont.

Mrs.Jung: Suzy dear is your bestfriend Krystal do you know who I am?

Sunja: Ne your my eomma?

Mrs.Jung:Ne do you remember your appa and your brother?

Of course I remember my so call Appa he was the one that stop Krystal from going in the building my first attempt and my so call brother, my great great nephew hes the only one who believes in the super natural who is realistic and he is the only one in this family who I am proud off.

Sunja: Ne.

Mr.Jung: Ok Krystal ready to go home the doctor found everything normal with you but you might still have minor headaches.

Sunja: Ne.
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:

I am watching T.v in my room when I hear my little brother knocking crazyly at my door.

Minho: What happen Yoogeun?

Yoogeun: My eomma came back from the hospital.

Minho: What??

Yoogeun: I said that my pretty eomma Krystal Is back from the hospital.

Minho: O..OK

I leave my room to go greet Krystal, I walk down into the living room and I see her sitting down in thought.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal/Sunja POV:

Minho: Hey Krystal.

I hear my great great niece name so I know thats my signal to turn to whoever call me and when I looked into those big eyes I froze.
_------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update but please be patient I hope you like these two chapters and I like to thank everyone who is still reading my fics either if its this one or break the ice or both thank you!!!!