Uncovering Past part 2

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Krystal POV:

Its Sunday morning and I see Suzy deep in sleep. I go back to sleep but I don’t know why I feel like I’m walking somehow.

 

 

Minho POV:

I wake up and I’m trying to go back to sleep. I suddenly feel really thirsty so I go down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Out of no were I hear foot steps passing behind me and I turn around and see Krystal walking half asleep. I suddenly feel the urged to follow her. She makes her way outside to the back garden. Aishh is this girl crazy she is in really short shorts and a tank top with no shoes out here in the cold. Suddenly she stops in front of this familiar looking building. Then it hits me this is the building I dream before. All of the sudden I hear foot steps approaching so I decide to hide behind the tree. I see Mr. Jung and a maid coming out and I cant help but wonder what’s happening??

Mr. Jung: Sunni how could you not pay attention on Krystal. She can not be near this building.

Sunni: Sorry sir I wasn’t aware that my little girl walked out of the house.

Mr. Jung: Its okay she hasn’t gone inside.

I heard what Mr. Jung told miss Sunni and I’m wondering why cant Krystal go in there?

Mr. Jung: Krystal..Soojung..Jungie..Krys..KRYSTAL!

 

 

Krystal POV:

I heard appa say my name several times am I having a nightmare?? What kind of dream is this? But then I heard him scream. So I wake up.

Krystal: Huh?…Appa why am I outside?

Mr. Jung: I think you were sleep walking dear. You better get inside before you get sick.

Krystal: Ne

Mr. Jung: Wait and remember Sungmin is coming today.

Krystal: umm.. Okay.

I make my way inside and ughh I wish my appa will stop this so call arrange marriage. I literally don’t like oppa that way I just like him as my older brother no more.

 

 

Minho POV:

So Mr. Jung Creams to Krystal loudly for the last time and she suddenly snaps out of it and I stare at her and see her with a really confuse face expression. I heard her ask her dad what happen to her and Mr. Jung tells her she was sleep walking. This all sounds crazy but it’s the only reasonable explanation for Krystal to act weirdly. Suddenly Mr. Jung names a so call Sungmin and I’m wondering who is he and why is he visiting Krystal?

 

___________________________________________________________________

I’m finally getting closer to finishing this fic!!! And I’m super happy that the WG are back to Korea!!!…Love Wonder girls! But I wish sunmmi comes back soon so their will be 6 members!!!