The Unespected

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Krystal POV:

Im in Donghos Gym room reherasing when I suddenly see Suzy making her way in.

Krystal: Your finally here.

Suzy: Ne by the way whos the cute big eye guy thats downstairs with Dongho.

Krystal: Umm you mean Minho?

Suzy: O...so thats his name?

KrystaL: Ne why much interest?

Suzy: I dont Know I think he is really cute so does he have a girlfriend?

Ahhhh this girl is annoying me she better not have a crush on Minho. Wait why do I care Krystal focus.

Krystal: Suahhh I dont know I barely ment him today so dont ask me stuff I really dont know.

Suzy: Wait I though he was your relative.

Krystal: Anyo!!! His mom is just a family friend nothing more!

I cant help but feel this cold chill going threw my spine and by the conner of my eyes I see this white figure again and some how I stay frozen their just looking at the way she walk out threw the door.

 

Author POV:

Suzy calls Krystal about 5 times and sees no response just sees her bestfriend frozen their. So she quickly runs to the living room to tell Mrs. Jung something is wrong with Krystal.

Suzy: MRS.JU..NG

Mrs.Jung: Ne Suzy dear?

Suzy: Something happen to Krystal.

Mrs. Jung starts to worry due to the news Suzy say and Dongho hearing such news freezes and senses Krystal Uncationess So quickly runs to the gym.

Mrs.Jung: OMO! Dongho wait!

 

Minho POV:

Im at the living room with Dongho and Mrs.Jung. Dongho is telling me about the school that im going to be attending on monday. Suddenly I hear some running down the stairs then I see that its Krystal friend Suzi I think. I suddenly see her freaking out and telling Mrs. Jung something is wrong with krystal and what I automatically think that she only broke a nail. I turn to Dongho and see him frozen then I see him run and then Mrs.Jung and Suzy leave. I decide to go with them to see whats going on. I make my way to the gym and I just see Krystal frozen and looking at the door.

 


Author POV:

Mrs.Jung: Krystal...Princess...Krystal....SOOJUNG!!!!!

Mrs. Jung calls krystal several times and no response.

Suzy: so-ju...soojunge..KRYSS!!!!!!

Suzy does the same as Mrs.Jung but still no reponse.

Dongho: AHHHH my head is hurting.

Mrs.Jung: I think we need to call the ambulence.

Dongho: No I think Krystal is being posses.

Mrs.Jung: Thats nonsense im going to go call the ambulence and Suzy help Dongho go to his room please hes clearly not feeling well and Minho please stay here with Krystal while I come back with help.

Suzy and Minho: Ne

Mrs.Jung leave and Suzy is helping Dongho go to his room.

 


Minho POV:

I see Krystal and I could hear her breath but still no response. I see her really pale kind of like a ghost.

Minho: Krystal snap out of it.....

What am I doing I feel like Im talking to a dead person and why am I even trying. Suddenly I heard the door close and I hear something fall I turn and see Krystal on the floor.

Minho: Krystal...Krystal!!

I  see Krystal gain conciousness and I help her up.

Krystal: What..What happen?....wheres Suzy??

Minho: You really dont know what happen.

Krystal: Anyo I really dont all I remember is this white figure and then I was at this old antique room and I clearly heard cries and I saw this old white guitar.

Did she say old white guitar I always dream a old white guitar with a moon and star on the side.

Minho: Wait is it the white figure you saw before?? and a white old guitar?

Krystal: I dont know I honestly dont know and Ne a old white guitar with this moon and star in it.

Minho: OMO!.. I always dream a guitar like that.

Krystal: Well I dont know I still dont believe in these nonsense this is just a coincidence.

Aishhh this Girl is really unasservent.

 


Author POV:

Mrs.Jung and Suzy comes inside with the doctor and sees that Krystal is concious.

Suzy: Your finally concious!!

Krystal: Ne!

Mrs.Jung: What happen to you Krystal?

Krystal: I dont know eomma I really dont know.

Mrs.Jung: OK lets have the doctor check you Krystal.

Minho is starting to walk away and Krystal sees him leaving so suddenly calls him.

Krystal: Minho!! wait.

 


Minho POV:

Im walking out of the gym and I suddenly hear Krystal calling me. So I turn around to see what she wanted.

Minho: Ne??

Krystal: Thank you for the company.

Krystal says thank you and im shock did she actually mean it. It sounds sincere and I see her smiling at me so I smile back.

Minho: No problem anytime!

 

 ___________________________

So I know halloween its over but  im determine to finish this story ........thanks for the comments and to all of the subcribers