Uncovering Past last part

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Minho POV:

 

Krystal: Choi Minho would you accept to be my boyfriend??

WHAT???? did I hear her right.

Minho: Boyfriend??

Krystal: Ne will you be my boyfriend so you could help me get rid of the arrange marrige.

Minho: But why me?

Krystal: I dont know Sunja ask me to as you for help so I guess this is a way to start.

I take a deep breath and I dont know if I should accept.

Minho: Okay Krystal I accept but dont take this serious.
_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

He accepts my offer and pshhhh he thinks I would take this serious like he doesnt know me.

Krystal: UMM why would I take this serious??

Minho: I dont know you might secretly like me

Krystal: Are you sure that is not the other way around?

By this time our faces are near each other.

Minho: Well When you are this close im not so sure

I dont know why but I have the urged to kiss him so I just do and I soon pull out.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

She kiss me and I cant help but kiss her back this time we both seem to get deeper. Then we suddenly hear gasps and we pull away and see Mr.Jung with this guy next to him.

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

Me and  Minho pull away and I see my appa with sungmin with shock faces.

Mr.Jung: Krystal whats the meaning of this.

Krystal: Appa I meant to tell you this me and Minho are datting and I dont love Sungmin oppa to marry him the only guy I love is Minho oppa.

Mr.Jung: What??? Krystal you barely meant Minho A couple of days before and you fell in love with him?

Krystal: Ne I know but me and Minho instantly connected appa.

Mr.Jung: Is this true Minho son?

Minho:...umm ne uncle I dont know but somehow I felt drive in by Krystal.

Mr.Jung:  In that case I dont accept it Krystal your getting married with Sungmin

WHAT????

Krystal: But I dont love him are you making me do what my great great grandfather try to do with Sunja??

I see my appa with a shock face and ne I went there?

Mr.Jung: How did you know about that?

Krystal: That doesnt matter appa but if you force me to get married I prefer running away or die before I do something agaisnt my will.

Sungmin: Uncle Jung is okay Krystal doesnt have to get married with me I actually wanted to tell you that I only love Krystal as a little sister.


Mr.Jung: BUT..

Krystal: Appa please think about how unhappy you would make us both please stop this.

Mr.Jung: ....OK Krystal you both win you could be with Minho and Sungmin I wish you the best.

Sungmin: Ne thank you uncle Jung.

We all go to the living room and im really happy I dont have to get married with Sungmin. But their is still one more thing I have to do for Aunt Sunja.

Krystal: Appa can we go talk in your office about something.

Mr.Jung: Ne sweety

Me and my appa go to his office and how should I start this aunt Sunja please give me strenght to confront him.

Mr.Jung: OK dear what did you want to talk about?

Krystal: what happen with aunt Sunja and Choi Lee?

I see my appas expression turning into a unconfrotable one.Mr.Jung: What do you mean Krystal?

Krystal: Was it true that he went to war and died?

Mr.Jung: Well base on what your grandfathers dad knew No he didnt went to war his dad lied to Sunja to get her to agree to the arfrange marrige but it never happen your great great aunt ended up dying in a tragedy.

Krystal: Do you know what happen with Choi Lee?

Mr.Jung: Your great great grandfather regreted not letting Choi Lee and Sunja be together that he offer him a job on what is now the Jungs company thats were he meant his wife and since then the Jungs and the Chois are closer like a family.

Krystal: Oh....were you close to Minhos dad?

Mr.Jung: Ne me and Minhos dad grew up together and he was the brother I never seem to have. But 2 years after my friend had Minho he started having heart trouble thats why they moved to Japan and he and his wife worked for the Jungs company in Japan and now that he died I know he wanted me to take care of his family thats why the Chois live with us now.

Krystal: Oh Ne

Mr.Jung: Krystal now you know the family secret which it isnt a big one but at the time your great great grandfather didnt want to seem corrupt so he hide the story of Sunja all her stuff and personal things are in that tower in the garden. Which I forbid you to go but eventually you were going to know and know that you mention Sunja you made me realize how corrupt I was going to be if I made you married Sungmin and Krystal dear im sorry I just wanted the best for you.

Krystal: Ne father I understand but sometimes the best for me is just to let me be.

Mr.Jung: Ne Krystal your right and if Minho makes you happy then its all okay to me.

Krystal: About That

I tell My appa about how me and Minho were just pretending.

Mr.Jung: Krystal honestly what do you feel for Minho?

Krystal: I dont know ever since the day I was uncontious that he help me every single time he is close to me my heart beats super fast and I dont know what that feeling is.

I see my appa laughing at me whats is so funny??

Mr.Jung: O my lovely daughter that is called being in love of course you wouldnt understand it since your young but you should have a talk with Minho.

Krystal: Ne your right Thank you appa.

Mr.Jung: Anytime sweet heart

I leave the office to look for minho but I dont see him in the living room suddenly I see our son Yoogeun hahahahaha not really my son but you get the point.

Krystal: Hey Yoogeun sweety do you know were your appa Minho is?

Yoogeun: Ne eomma he went to his room.

Krystal: Okay Thank you dear.

I give Yoogeun a kiss on the cheek and I walk to Minhos room. I knock on his door and their is no answer I suddenly open the door since the lock is open. While walking in I notice that Minho isnt in his room suddenly I notice a picture of sunja and choi lee by his drawer by the window I look out the window and I see Minho sitting out side the table of the garden. I leave his room and go out to the garden.

_-------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

So know its over im not Krystal boyfriend anymore I guess she got what she wanted but now im the one suffering I cant stop thinking of her the kiss we had I feel that I actually fell in love with her. Suddenly I see Krystal infront of my eyes.

 

Krystal: Minho can we talk??


Minho: If is to tell me that I dont have to be your boyfriend its okay save it.


Im about to leave when I feel she is grabing my arm.

 

_--------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:


He is about to leave aishhh this boy needs to listen to me.


Krystal: Minho Wait....that is not what I wanted to tell you.


He turns around to look at me and now we are both stairing at each other.


Minho: What is it Krystal.


Krystal: I wanted to tell you that I dont want you to stop being my boyfriend because..

 

Minho: Because?


Krystal: I want us to be a real couple Minho I know you told me not to take this serious but Im actually in Love with you.


I see him smile and I wonder if this is a good sign.


Minho: Are you serious?


Krystal: Ne...so what do you say Minho?


Suddenly he comes closer to me and kisses me passionatly. Then suddenly I feel him pulling away.


Minho: Does this answer your question?


I smile at him and I cant help but act dumb.


Krystal: Not really.


Minho: Well the in that case Ne Krystal I accept being your boyfriend since I love you too.

 

 

Im so happy that jump and give him a tight hug I look up into the tower and by the window I see my aunt Sunja smiling down at
 us

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------  Yay!!!!!!! finally finish my 2nd fanfic...but stay tunned for my new one Geek Charm.