Uncovering Past Part 7

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

Nobody POV:

Mrs.Jung: Were wore you??

Krystal: I went outside to think for a little.

Mrs.Jung: Thinking of what?

Krystal: The arrange marrige which I dont agree to.

Mrs.Jung: Sweet heart im not going to force you to get married but you know how youre appa is.

Krystal: I dont care we live in the 21st century for crying out loud their no such things as arrange marriges.

Mrs.Jung stays quite and just leaves since she doesnt want to argue with her daughter. Krystal goes towards the kitchen table and sits down in deep thought about what her great aunt Sunja told her.

Krystal: How am I going to be able to find out more about my Great Aunt Sunja past?

/??/: What past?
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:

I walk out of the living room since im really thirsty and make my way to the kitchen I suddenly hear Krystal and her eomma so I decide to hide. I clearly know what their conversation and Im surprise to find out Krystal makes sense. Suddenly Mrs. Jung walks away and I see Krystal Sitting down I deep thought out of nowere se mumurs How am I going to be able to find out more about my Great Aunt Sunja past? I cant help but feel bu curious.


Minho: What Past?


why did I say that out loud im such a babo.

Krystal: Huh... O Its you and were you spying on me?.


_---------------------------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:


Minho: Ouch what a way to express your thoughts about me so you finally remember me?...and spphhh spying on you anyo!! I came for a glass of water its not my fault you were talking to yourself.


Krystal: umm...NE I remember you and ok and Anyo!! I wasnt talking to myself I was just thinking out loud.

Minho: Ok and whos Sunja that name seems familiar.

Should I finally tell him everything or should I wait aishhh aunt Sunja help me do the right thing.

Krystal: Ok Im going to tell you everything I know it might sound crazy but I have a feeling that your family has involvement in this situation.

_---------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

So Krystal tells me she will tell me what she knows about her aunt but I am so confuse on how my family is involve.

_---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV:

Krystal slowly tells Minho what really happen to her when she went inside the old tower and how she really isnt loss of memory but was stuck in the shadows while her aunt Sunja took over her. She explains to him the story of how she got back and the story of her aunt Sunja love life.

Minho: Lee  you said?

Krystal: NE!! does it sound familiar?


Minho: Ne hes my great great uncle which I just found out but yeah this is so weird Krystal if your story didnt make much sense to me I would honestly think you are crazy. But since your story somehow seems reasonable I belive you.

Krystal: Ne but now I dont know what to do before I came back to my body my aunt told me three things to do.


Minho: Which is??

Krystal: One to not under any circumstances agree to the arange marriage if I dont love the Sungmin which I dont only as a brother though.
Secondly Make you help me.
And lastly to wear this crystal neckclace.

Minho: This is all weird how would I be able to help you?

Krystal: I dont Know but I got a idea to get out of the arrange marrige.

Minho: Which is???

Krystal: Choi Minho would you accept to be my boyfriend??
_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------