The move

Behind The Supernatural Pasts

 

24827_399266073712_340729228712_3680031_

Minho POV:

Today im moving back to Seoul. To be honest I know im originaly korean but I got to use to be living here in Japan that I really dont want to move. Me and my mom and my little brother are moving into Uncle Jung house. I know what you thinking is uncle Jung is actually my uncle no he is not but him and my Appa were like brothers also somehow my mother seems to know the Jungs pretty well. Im abording into the plane rite now and Im saying my last goodbyes to japan. Im wondering how does Seoul looks like. Since I havent been their since I was 2 years old. Im slowly closing my eyes once I close my eyes I saw the image again. The image I usually dream is a white old guitar that seems to be playing the same song every single time I picture it in my dreams. I may sound crazy but ever since I was 8 I once dreamed this old creepy building and somehow im sure it had to be haunted but the creepy part of all was hearing a girl scream from the top of the building. I dont know what this means but one thing im sure of is that the guitar has to do connet to that screaming girl.

 

Krystal POV:

krystal: Okay girls good job with practice today you are good to go now.

Suzy: Hey krystal.

Krystal: Whats up Suzy-zu?

Suzy: Are you busy today?

Krystal: Nay my parents friend and her family are comming from Japan today.

Suzy: Awww man that means I have to plan another shooping day.

Krystal: hahahahaha nay you do.

Suzy: uhhhhh

Krystal: Whats the matter with you now?

Suddenly I see Suzy face expression go from cheery to complete disgust. So I asks her what is wrong.

Suzy: Look what the cats drive in.

I turn to see what was Suzy talking about suddenly I see Hara.

Krystal: O you really must dislike her.

Suzy: Nay she tries to hard and she acts like a angel and sweetheart when shes actually a devi.

Krystal : hahahahahahah oOh Suzy.

So im wondering why is Hara even here but then I saw they have tennis practice today.You may wonder who she is but all I could say is that she is one year older than me and suzy. She is a junior and once challenge me on cheer captain war but of course she lost so now shes afraid of cheering in general. She acts like she owns the school when in reality most people dislike her but I cant deny she is pretty but her attitude and her real personality ruins her. I say goodbye to all my girls and asks Suzy to come over my house later to work on a new routine since im captain and she co-captain. So I walk outside and see my dads driver waiting for me. I go inside the car and now im on my way home. The driver informs me that the guest have arrive and rite now I hate my moms guts since she forgot to tell my nana to pack me extra cloths. So rite now im showing my belly and have a short skirt on urgghh I hope they dont think wrong about me and of course I have pom poms and my practice bag with me so I hope they get the picture that im a cheerleader not those ty kind of girls. Im excited to see who is my parents guest are but one thing im sure about is that they wont enjoy going to the back garden at all. What I mean is that yes my house is huge and pretty and very traditional its been pass down since generations but the old creepy building in our back yard ruins the view. I may sound like im afraid but im really not. I just dont want to believe that the building  is haunted. I tried to avoid nonsence talk especially my brother Dongho he believes in the supernatural thats once of the differences we have im more reasonable and he is more lunatic. But I once dream of this teenage girl wearing a white dress no matter how hard I tried I never saw her face. Yet she was holdind some sort of picture while sobing. After that I saw a dog tag with sounds of a shot gun. I told Dongho about it and he believes this is a sort of sign after that I though he was nuts. I arrive home I really wish I have my normal cloths on but o well. Im about to step in the entrance when I suddenly see a car toy on my foot I bend down to pick it up when I see this little hand graabbing the toy I lift my head to see who is it and I saw this cute little boy with big eyes.

Krystal: Hello little boy.. whats your name?

          I smile at the little boy and the little boy smiles back.

Yoogeun: Im Choi Yoogeun.. Whats your name?

Krystal: Im Jung Krystal

Yoogeun: Can you be my pretty eomma??

  I smile at Yoogeun and how can I say no to him.

Krystal: Nay.. do you want to come with eomma to the living room?

  I see Yoogeun nobbing his head as a response. So I grab his little hand and start walking   towards the living room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo What will happen when Minho and Krystal meet?

and What does Minhos and Krystal dreams mean?

This is Krystal cheerleading outfit:

104536.jpg