College Days: The Sims Pingoo and Picachu

Box of Candies: A collection of stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to all my subscribers! I wasn't expecting to get this many! So Thank You all so much! <3

I hope you guys would comment though I want to hear your thoughts about the chapters. I won't list down all the new subscribers yet mainly beacuse my internet connection is a bit slow. Thank You also to those who commented!

:D

 

 

The Sims Pingoo and Picachu

 

            “Urgh! Pingoo you idiot! You are supposed to be working out not drinking juice!”

            I glanced at my girlfriend who was shouting at her netbook. Sometimes I wonder how this midget managed to get through her 3rd year. All she does is play and I am getting frustrated and anxious in her stead. I returned my attention to the book I was reading and tried to focus on its content.

            “Pingoo! You’re gonna be late for work! Oh my God! Picachu wake up! Little Leslie needs her diaper changed!” My awesome and totally loud girlfriend exclaimed. Here I was trying to study for my finals while she was playing that stupid game called The Sims 2 for almost 3 hours now. I was getting annoyed! She was too loud and I can’t concentrate!

            “Baby can you lessen the noise a little bit? I can’t concentrate.” I told her. She looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

            “Sorry.” She said and tried to lower her squeals and scolding. I was too deep in my books that I didn’t notice that she had turned off her netbook until I felt the bed move a little. I looked up and saw her coming over to my bed holding her book. I raised my left eyebrow at her while she just casually went on my bed unmindful of the look I was giving her.

            “Baby are you sick? Since when do you turn off your netbook at 2 pm?” I asked her. Kim Taeyeon was a game addict she could stay on her bed with her netbook in front of her for almost an entire day, granted that she had no class. It was a Saturday her Pol Sci class ended at 11 pm and normally she would be playing until 6 or 7 pm.

            “No.” she replied casually and squeezed herself in the small space between the wall and me. The beds at our boarding house weren’t meant for two it was just a typical single bed. I scouted a little giving her more room and then lowered myself a little so that she was facing the side of my waist.

            “If you’re not sick then why aren’t you playing?” I asked her. She smiled and nuzzled against me.

           “As much as I love the sims world nothing beats the real thing.” She said while looking up at me. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead and then went back to reading. We stayed focus on our books for a little while until she closed her book and sat up. She placed her arms around me and leaned her head towards mine.  I smiled at her and scooted closer. I like having her arms around me.

            “Baby?” She whispered at my ear causing a slight shiver to run through me.

            “Yeah?” I asked.

            “Are you taking good care of the present I gave you?” She asked and I was confused. What present was she talking about? I turned to face her and asked.

            “What present?” Maybe she was referring to the necklace she gave me. I always took care of that one.

            “Don’t you remember? I gave it to on the Noche Buena of 2010.”She told me. Now I was really confused as far as I remember she didn’t give me anything that night.

            She pulled me closer and blew into my ear. I was still in deep thought trying to figure out what she was talking about.

            “I can’t believe you forgot.” She said sulking.

            “I’m sorry. Just tell me what it was?” I said to her apologetically.

            “I gave you my heart.” She said. I looked at her dumbfounded until I got over my shock.

            “Taengoo!” I said in irritation. I ended up blushing so hard. She chuckled and continued to hug me.

            “You are definitely on drugs.” I told her in annoyance that was so che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter