Too much coincidence

Music Within Us

Volume 2: Chapter 4

Too much coincidence.

운명이 인가요?

 

JiEun's POV

 

"Wae.. wae.. wae.." I kept repeating the word 'why' while glaring at the YongHwa's album, which I bought yesterday..

"Do you like it that much?" YuRa asked while she was combing her hair.

"Ani.. don't you think it's too much of a coincidence?" I asked eagerly. "What? Do you think it's destiny-- pfft.." she's so bitter.. "Eotteokeee.." I was too happy that I rolled my body around my bed. I was too happy about the news that I wasn't able to do well at my performance at school... I mean, I was too distracted and can't focus well. I guess being too happy has it's bad side either.

"Eomma!" I suddenly remembered that I should tell her about this.

 

-

 

"Eomma.." I called my mom through the phone. YuRa already turned the lights off so I had to use a flashlight so I could see clearly while lying down.

"JiEun-ah.. I thought you already forgot about me.." yeah.. I wasn't able to contact her since last week.

"Eomma, I'm going to work with my idol.. remember?" I asked. "Oh.. that poster you had at your room?" she asked. "NE!" I replied with enthusiasm. "I'm so glad to hear how happy you are.." she said with her soft voice. "But Eomma! Are you sure your doing well there too?" I asked. "Eung.. halmeoni is getting better now.." she said with reassurance. "Arasseo.. I miss you.." I said. "Aigoo.. don't think about it too much.. go to sleep now" she replied. "Ne.. good night.." I said then after a while, I hung up.

 

-------------------------------

 

The day after.

 

Me and Shanny we're outside the studio we were assigned to go to. We received the message late at night! and We were asked to be here at 3 PM! We had a class earlier at 1:30! So we were running our lives just to come here! It's past 3 but no one ever entertained us..

"Where in the world is YuRa??" Shanny nagged. "Don't worry.. she'll come! She said she'll come!" I exclaimed. She said before leaving this morning that she has to go somewhere but she also promised she'll come.. well, she didn't really promised..

I'm going to work with YongHwa.. work with YongHwa.. work with YongHwa.. I kept on imagining weird stuffs.. I can't help it! I'm still his fan! What if I'll accidentally hold his hand? or accidentally bump into his chest like those in dramas? >..< Yes... I have this weird side of me.. althought I seem like a quiet girl but I still am a huge fangirl! >..<

A lot of people kept coming in and out of the studio. Seems like everybody is too busy to notice us..

"Where's YongHwa?" some middle-aged guy with headphones and microphone around his head was roaming around."Oh.. Who are these.." he saw us, finally. "W-we are.." Shanny stuttered. "NE! They are YongHwa's students for the week!" another guy appeared. Ah! It's his manager! I recognize his face from fan taken photos.

"YOU! Where's YongHwa?!" the middle-aged guy asked. "H-he's on his way! D-don't worry!" YongHwa's manager replied with a bow. "Arasseo, just hurry and take him here!" the middle-aged guy left with rage o.o "You two.." he squinted his eyes at us. "Follow me.." manager-nim ordered and he went inside the studio.

 

Jimin's POV

 

"Wah, Isn't that amazing KangJun-ssi? She's really talented." 

"Ne. This girl is just 15 and she has achieved a lot awards already!"

 

----

 

After filming, I bowed to the staffs and thank them. "You've worked hard." We bowed to each other. I'm working as an MC at different shows. "Jimin-ah!" my cousin, YuRa arrived. "Oh! You're here!" I hugged her. "I brought these~" she brought Ice-cream. "Eyy, that's bad for my throat." I giggled. "I know. That's why I bought this haha I know it's been a while since you've eaten this. Happy Birthday!" she chuckled. "Aigoo.." I took the ice-cream from her.

 

"So, how's life being a trainee?." I asked while eating the ice-cream. "Awesome.. but I hate having a roommate" she rolled her eyes and slouched. "Do you see YongHwa frequently?" I asked. "That Superstar?" she asked and her ice-cream. She actually don't know I dated YongHwa before.. "Nah, the trainees are separated from idols.." she explained. "Why'd you ask? Are you his fan?" She won't stop talking haha.. "Jimin-ssi, filming is about to resume a few minutes from now" a female staff approached me. I stood up from my chair immediately, "Sorry, I have to leave and thank you for this." I smiled at her while the other staffs were retouching my face.  "Wah.. I can't believe my cousin is a celebrity already." she also stood up. "You're lucky!-- I really need to go!" I exclaimed. "Sure sure~" she said and I quickly left while waving to her.

 

YuRa's POV: Waait.. Aren't I suppose to work with YongHwa?-- (gasp*) it's 3:30 already?!

 

JiEun's POV

 

 

"I thought there would be three of you.." YongHwa's manager kept on counting us although we were just two. "I'm here." YuRa finally arrived. "Okay good.." he said with a sigh. "Where did that brat go?" he whispered to himself although we can clearly hear him. "Aish.. that brat.. at such an important time. That's it. You three, split up and search for him. Contact each other if you found him ok?" he ordered. "Uggh.. why is he being such a baby.." YuRa sighed. "Just search for him!" Shanny exclaimed. "OK! okaay.. sheesh.." YuRa finally gave in.

 

The three of us are not sure where to find YongHwa though.. most especially, we are not familiar of this place.

 

Where is he????

 

 

JiYeon's POV

 

 

"Yah.. ahjumma.." I was sticking my body on the door of the landlady's office. "AHJUMMA! Open the door!!" I shouted and kept banging the door. She finally went near me. "That's right.. now open the do--" I thought she was going to open it but instead, she closed the blinds covering the glass window on the door. "YAH! AHJUMMA!!" I shouted again and banged the door even harder. "Arasseo! If you won't open this... just you wait.." I warned her.

 

-

 

I went up to the apartment. To the apartment which I bought! I kept on clicking the door bell. Seems like nobody's home..

"Aish!!" I banged the door again. I'm so frustrated right now. I used my own money for this apartment.. It's the first time I didn't asked money from my boyfriend...

"AAAAAAAAARGGH!" I shouted to let my frustrations out.

 

JiEun's POV

 

o.o weird... I thought I heard someone shout..

"Ne.. right now we have another guest. Who is just 10 years old...." 

Althought the place was quite busy, I found a room where there was a TV being watched by some people. I think the show is on air right now.. I went closer because the MC looked familiar. "Oh.. It's YongHwa's ex.." I said to myself. "She's pretty.." I continued to watch.

 

"She's not that pretty.." A familiar voice talked beside me. "Aniyo.. she is.." I said and glued my eyes on the TV. "Do you really think so?" the voice chuckled at the end. "Ne!" I turned to my side and spotted YongHwa. "Oh! Y--" I petrified when I saw him. He smiled at me and then weirdly.. he looked really bright and it looked like some light was sparkling around him. "Y-Yonghwa-ssi.. m-.. y-your manager is looking for you.." I stuttered. "I know.." he chuckled and looked back at the TV. I loosen up after he looked back the TV..

"Uhh.. Don't you need to rehearse?" I asked. He just smiled and didn't reply.. "B-but.. I know you are already awesome but.. you still need to rehearse right?" I asked once again. He chuckled again but this time he looked towards me. I looked away out of shyness. I was worried if I sounded to pushy"I didn't mean to sound that way!" I tried to apologize. "It's ok.." he said. I slowly looked at him but I found him spacing out. 

"Sorry, Would you perform on my behalf?" he asked. "EH?!" I exclaimed. "You know a lot of my songs right?" he is not joking..... "N-no way! I can't do that! People are expecting you to be there!" my body felt hot. I was feeling nervous and shy. He chuckled once again. "Are you serious about your 30-day mission?" he asked with a hint of chuckling. "Eh?.. A-about that.." I stuttered. I thought he would just let that slide T^T

Is he saying that he is still thinking about leaving? "You can't!!" I replied at my own thoughts. "Huh?" he asked. "I-I will sing on your behalf! J-just please don't leave.." I said while trying to avoid eye contact. "Hahahaha! I was just kidding!" he actually laughed. Does he think I'm funny? :D

"But.." he regained his senses. "I still am thinking of leaving.." he said and lowered his head. "Arasseo! I'll do that 30-day mission!" I agreed. "Really?" he didn't take me seriously. "I-I'll help you with anyways I can.." I said and bowed. "Y-you don't have to go that far.." he felt uncomfortable with my bow. 

 

DongGun's POV - manager-nim

 

I passed by at a waiting room and felt someone's presence in that room. I paused and peeked. 

"OH! Yong!--" I paused when I also saw that new trainee.. The girl was bowing to YongHwa. It's ok to interrupt right? Their conversation doesn't seem too serious.

"YongHwa!" I called out. "Yah! I finally found you!" I grabbed his wrist. "We need to rehearse!" I said. "Arayo.. I'll go.." he said. "Oh- Really? That's such a relief.. I thought you started thinking about leaving again.." I was really relieved, I didn't expect such a quick response. "Okay. Let's go!" I said.

The show started at 5..   

 

 
YongHwa's POV
 
 
That song was about my ex so it was quite uncomfortable to sing.. 
 
I walked towards the backstage and my manager immediately approached me. "Was it fun?" he asked eagerly. "So so.." I said and took out my electric guitar. Some staffs also wiped my sweats. The three trainees were behind my manager and Lee JiEun was the only looking at me with bright eyes.
 
 
JiEun's POV
 
 
I can't believe it.. I just saw YongHwa perform live! Am I lucky or what?
"Yah, wipe your drool." YuRa popped my sweet bubble. I wiped my lips but I didn't feel any drool. I glared at her but she just ignored me.
 
"Hyung, my phone." YongHwa extended his hand towards his manager. "Oh oh.." and his manager immediately gave him his phone. He browsed on his phone but suddenly halts. "Hyung, I need to go." YongHwa patted his manager's shoulder and raced towards the exit. "Bwo?!-- YAH!!" manager-nim shouted.
"Aish..." manager-nim cursed to the air and messed his own hair. "Y-you three.." he said with deep breaths. "Let's resume your work with that brat-- with YongHwa tomorrow.." he ordered. "Aish-- bwo? We came here for nothing?" YuRa complained. "Yah.." I elbowed her. "Ne! We will return tomorrow!" Shanny stood up for us. "That's right.. just.. hurry and leave." he really looks frustrated.
 
--------
 
We went out of the broadcasting station while feeling bummed.
"Aish, just because his a superstar.. he can't let us waste our time!" YuRa seems a bit hot. "Just let it go.." Shanny said. "Why are you suddenly quiet?" YuRa asked me. "Eh?-- a-ani!" I tried to laugh it off. "I-I was just thinking! stuffs.." I chuckled awkwardly.
 
I hate myself for expecting so much! I thought we had a connection back there.. I feel stupid for being excited at nothing >...<
 
 
Jimin's manager POV
 
 
"Aish! Why'd you call him!" Jimin cursed at me. She needs to sober up! "I didn't feel anything at all!" she tried to point her hands at me. "Arasseo! Arasseo!" I said and slowly let her head rest on the table. "Oppa.." she said while her head was buried on the table. "That guy.. believed what I said.." she started sobbing.
 
We are inside a karaoke room.. if we were out publicly people might recognize her.. I made the right choice to pick this place >...<
 
"Hyung!" YongHwa arrived. "I'm really sorry to have called you.. You were the only one that knows her well so.." I said and shaked his hands. "Only one?" he went suspicious. "I thought she was getting married?" he asked. "Oh! Y-Yes yes! But the guy went overseas! b-because of work!" I was trying to prevent myself from spitting the wrong words. "Bwo?" he was in disbelief. "A-arasseo, I'll take her from here.." he said and patted my back. "YongHwa-yah, I'm really sorry but I really need to go now.. and thanks!" I said and left.
 
 
YongHwa's POV
 
 
"Yah, Han Jin Hee, it's your birthday! Why are you here being drunk and all?" I asked her while I tried place her arm around my neck. "Oppa.. I.. I still like him.." she spoke through my ears. "O-oh? Wh-who?" I felt kinda excited with what she said. "That bad guy.." she said with a giggle. I stared at her face.. Her cheeks were quite red. "Tsch, I didn't know you could drink so much.." I said and carried her legs with my other hand. Why do you always keep coming back to me everytime I try to forget you?.. "Happy Birthday.."
 
 
JiEun's POV
 
 
Was he creeped out by how I decided to continue my 30-day mission? Did I looked to pushy? 
I can't stop thinking about these stuffs.. but if I know.. He never even thought about any of those.. Tsch.. here I go again.. thinking too much..
I was walking alone since YuRa said that she hates me T_T. I can still hear her voice in my head. "Go home on your own." "Since I hate you."
 
"Yeolshimihagesseubnida(I will work hard)~" I sang softly while walking. "Yeolshimihagesseubnida~~" 
Somebody then suddenly appeared infront of me. I bowed showing apology then continued walking. "Yeolshimihagesseubnida--" I paused and turned around.
Oh.. that guy is carrying a woman. AISH! Such dirty people! I hissed to the air and continued on walking.
 
-
 
I arrived at the dormitory. I felt at ease as I walked throught the hallways.
Out of a sudden I received a message from MinYoung-unnie.. "JiEun-ssi.. I'm really sorry but you have to stop staying at the dormitory for now. Since you have been grouped already in a few days you'll be able stay there again but for now.. You have to leave.."
I paused on walking when I saw her message.
 
"Oh, wasn't she one with the new trainees?" some other trainees recognized me. "A-aniyo!" I lowered my head to hide my face. "Eh.. I'm sure I saw you.." they went closer. "Sorry!" I shouted and ran.
 
I quickly unlocked my door and entered.
 
"YAH! Come out!" they banged at my room. Maybe that's why she wanted me to leave >..<
I quickly packed my stuffs on my suitcase.
 
------------
 
I escaped through the window. Luckily, I'm just in the first floor so it wasn't hard.
 
UGH... this is like running from loan sharks or something..
I immediately called JiYeon-unnie after I got out but.. "Eyy, why isn't she answering??"
 
 
JiYeon's POV
 
 
I quickly woke up when I heard my phone ring.
I immediately answered it. "OH! Ji-JiEun-ah!" I stuttered. "Oh! You can comeback now!" I said and rubbed my eyes.
She quickly hung up and so did I. I stood up and some people were staring at me.
 
I was still outside waiting for the owner to come.. Yes.. I'm this desperate..
I once again clicked the doorbell. "Seems.. like nobody is at home.. still.." I said to myself.
 
-----
 
"Ahjumma! That owner doesn't even go back to that apartment anymore! Just give that apartment to me!!" I begged once again while banging on the door.
"AISH!" I kicked the door.
 
It was hopeless so once again, I went back to the apartment.
"OHH!" I took a step back when I saw a suspicious guy carrying a woman while trying to unlock the apartment. "W-what are you doing?" I asked and he paused. I tried to look at the guy's face. I gasped when I saw him.
 
------------
 
"S-so! Y-you are the one who lives here?" I nervously asked. "I'm really sorry." he said and bowed while he was sitting. We were at his living room. I'm inside a superstar's living room!
 
"B-but who was that girl?" I asked about the girl she was carrying which is now at his room. "Oh.. sh-she's.." he stuttered. "Aigoo, is she your sister?" I asked and giggled. I know she's dating that chick! "Eh?-- Oh.. yes.." he said. Liar.. he really is dating her.. "S-so about this apartment." I started. "Could you lend it to me? I already paid for it but you suddenly changed your mind.." I explained. "I-I'm really sorry.." he bowed again. "Aigoo! Don't be sorry!" I chuckled. My phone rung again.
 
"Oh! it's JiEun!" I gasped and bit my nails. She'll go crazy if she finds out this is her idol's apartment!
"N-ne! I-I'm here!" I stuttered. "Oh.. o-okay.. I'll be waiting.." I said trying not to look weird. "JiEun?" he asked. "Ohh... she's supposed to be the one who's going to live here.." I chuckled awkwardly. He suddenly chuckled too. "W-wae?" I asked. "Nothing.." he continued to laugh softly.
 
The doorbell suddenly rung and I catched my breath. "N-no!" I stood up. How could she get here so fast?!
 
"I'll be right back." he also stood up. "N-no! You can't!" I tried to make him sit back again. "I-I'll get it instead!" I said. "Aniyo, it's ok--" he tried insist but hell no! "Aniyo! I-I'll take it!" I said and quickly went to the door.
 
I opened the door slowly. "Unni!--" I covered JiEun's mouth. "Shh! Just wait here and I'll--" I tried to whisper but suddenly the door opened wide. YongHwa was behind me. JiEun gasped with her squeaky voice and covered her own mouth as she took a step back. I froze not knowing what to do. YongHwa seemed to be startled too.. "So it was really you.." he stuttered. Huh? JiEun's face was still in shock.
 
 

 

end of vol. 2 chapter 4 :3 It's like 1 AM here.. gotta sleep.. I was hoping I could update on Christmas but.. I updated at 1 AM Dec 26 hahaha.... I hope this chapter is fine :3
and again bare with my grammar but most especially mispellings because I have no time to reread it.. for now... because I need to sleep XD
 
Please subscribe and comment!
Thank you 25 subscribers!! ALL OF YOU ARE JJANG! ^^
and thank you for the 3 upvotes! :D