After Auditions (short update)

Music Within Us

VOLUME 1 chapter 4 

After Auditions

오디션 후에입니다

Ji-Eun's POV

 

I walked back to where Hyunwoo and Shanny was with my face all blank. "What's wrong?" Shanny asked. After a few seconds of silence, I finally decided to share them what happened.

"Don't worry about it! Yonghwa would be so stupid if he doesn't see your talent!" Shanny sarcastically said. I smirked at her reply. "Why do you guys like that Yonghwa?" Hyunwoo pouted. "Duh~ because he's awesome!" Shanny said and tug Hyunwoo's sleeves downward. "Hey!" he exclaimed and fixed himself.

"721!" 

"Oh! It's your turn!" I said as I pushed Hyunwoo softly. "Okay okaay~ wish me luck!" he smiled before he left.

 

------------

 

The auditions for today has ended. Hyunwoo and Shanny seemed down though.. Shanny said the judge didn't seem interested in her. As for Hyunwoo... I don't know..

We left the building with our cold feet. "I hope all of us make it!" Shanny said forming a fist with her hands and was walking further than us. I really love how Shanny is so optimistic. "For the first time since the day I decided to be a singer, I feel like I desperately want to win this!" I said and hugged my guitar. "Yeah, I'm so glad that we are together in this competition.. I think I'll easily feel down if I were to be alone in this.." Shanny said and pouted. "You guys are really awesome.." Hyunwoo said with his hands inside his pockets. His expressions looked blank. "Eh?" Shanny turned around to face Hyunwoo. "I actually am not really into music.. my parent's are musicians that's why I'm here right now.." we were surprised by his sudden confession. "I could even actually use my parent's name just to enter the entertainment.." he said and kicked a small rock infront of him. "I just feel like I had to tell ya'll about it.." he continued. "So, who are your parents?" I asked out of curiousity.

 

---

 

Hyunwoo's POV

(FLASHBACK)

 

"Lee Hyun Woo? Are you the son of the composer Lee HonSeok(fiction)??" the judge asked. "Ah, and his wife is that singer.. Kim Sora(fiction)? daebak.." he said with his expression looking very odd. "Ne.." I softly replied. "Are you aware that you could easily enter the company just by your parent's name?" he asked. "Ne." I said bluntly. "Daebak. You are really bold huh.." he chuckled. "But, please don't let me in just because of my parents. I'm not into music like them but I still wish to learn more.." I said and bowed. He just chuckled and shook his head...

 

--------

 

Ji-Eun's POV

 

I let my body fall unto my bed as I thought about Lee Hyunwoo... I can't believe it. I've never in my life I actually had a guy friend plus his cute plus his the son of two famous people plus he is so nice! I feel like I have some BIG connection to the entertainment industry now.... NO!-- stop thinking about it!! He is a friend.. must not take advatage of him. I rolled my self on my bed with my face buried on the matress. This feels weird..

 

----

 

SCHOOL.

 

"Oh! there they are!" some of our classmates started to notice us. Me, Shanny and Hyunwoo was just like O_O...

They started coming towards us. Did they found out about Hyunwoo's real identity?

"Is it true? You auditioned at SKY entertainment?!" "Yonghwa was the judge right?" "Please tell us what happened!" "You guys are awesome!"

We suddenly became awesome? ha..

"WAIT!" Shanny silenced everyone. "Okaay.." she said and tried to calm everyone. "Yes.. we auditioned there--" she started.

"It's really true!!" "Tell us all about it!!" "So you met him?" "Was he nice?" "He is so much handsome in person right?"

"SHUSH!!" again she silenced them. "Stop talking pleeaase.. Why are you all asking us this? I thought some of you thought of auditioning too.. and YeonHee auditioned too! I saw her there.." Shanny said. She's looks awesome how she could communicate with all of them. I was just there.. beside her.. looking O_O

"Nah, we feel like SKY entertainment is too high for us.." someone said. "YeonHee?" someone asked.

 

"That's right.." someone from the door answered. They all turned around. She was wearing flashy clothes again.

Everyone then started to leave and went back to their seats. "Aren't you gonna ask me about the audition?" everyone just ignored her. "Fine!" she said and walked to her seat. "What's her deal?" I asked a random classmate. "She's really conceited so we don't really like to talk to her. She's not originally in this class right? They said she yelled at a teacher last semester because the teacher gave her a low grade in flute class.." she explained. "How sure are you that happened?" I asked. "Well.." she couldn't continue.

"OKAY. Good morning!" our music teacher has arrived. I love this class >...< 

"Today I'm going to start to test how far you have been through music already. Since this is still our second meeting, I have to know where your level are still yet.." she said and chuckled. Her voice is really clear and strong..

 

----------------

 

School for today is over. It's still 4:30 PM..

"You all gonna go home now?" Shanny asked. "Yeah, I have to practice some instrument for our music class.." he said. "I need to stop by a convenience store. My mother asked me to buy some stuffs.." I said. "Okay then.." Shanny asked. We bid each other goodbye but then. "HEY! When are the results arriving?" Shanny stopped to ask me. "They said we will be contacted if we got in and by the end of the month if we weren't still contacted it would mean we failed.." I said. "Right.."

 

"One month is really a long wait.." I thought to myself..

 

----------------

 

YongHwa's POV

 

I finally returned to my own house after days of paparzzi storm. Everyone just won't stop bugging me.

I was lying on my sofa with my TV on. I was playing the videos during the audition. I closed my eye and thought of stuffs randomly.

That audition kinda lighten my mood up.. I guess.. Everyone really worked hard just to get into the company. They don't know what life is waiting for them after fame...

Suddenly, my ex's image appeared in my mind. Her expression was heart breaking. It was when things just started get out off hand. I sit up from the sofa and erased the thought. As expected, that audition experience didn't help me at all.. "It just made me regret entering this industry more.." I said to myself and took the TV remote. I stood up and pointed the the remote towards the TV when,

tteonagan neon jigeum neomu appa dasi --- you got hurt when you left me.
naegero doraol gil wie ulgo itdago -- So you’re crying on the way back to me.
neol baraboda mundeuk saenggakhaesseo --- When I look at you, I suddenly think
eoneunal haneuri balgajimyeon machi --- One day when it's clear

"Wait.. wait.." 

 "Do you have other songs you could sing?" 

I kinda wished I didn't asked that girl to stop. That song just really hits my heart I hate it... but somehow I wanted to hear the whole song from her now... I want someone to cheer me up..

I left the TV on and I went towards my bedroom just behind the television hence, just beside the living room. I live in an apartment.

"This song is called dreaming.."

I looked at myself in the mirror and removed my necktie. I feel so alone in this home right now T_T...

Naman baraboneun nun(Eyes that only look at me) 

Jogak gachi yeppeun kko(A nose like a sculpture) 

Sarangseureoun ibsul(Lovable lips) 

I suddenly started to look at my nose and lips unconsciously. o.o

Uyu gateun pibuwa(Skin like milk and)

I paused from undressing myself and I touched my skin after hearing that.. What's wrong with me?

Mweonga gunggeumhan pyojeong(A face that’s curious about something)

O_O It somehow read my mind...

Shikkeuhan maltu(Chic words)

what..

I hurriedly return to the living room and looked at the TV. It's that girl.. She said this was an original song.. She seemed really talented. She even knows how to write songs and play the guitar at the same time..

Now that I think of it.. She looks familiar..

 

----------------------------------------------

FOR NOW. hehe I have a lot in my mind right now.. I want to continuie but I need to do my homework.

I think I'll update this again at Monday evening hehe I'm busy tomorrow >....<