First Mission

Music Within Us

Volume 2: Chapter 2

FIRST MISSION

첫 번째 미션입니다

JiEun's POV

 

My mother gave me a lot of stuffs to make sure that I'll be able to live fine alone. She gave me a credit card, an ATM card and an allowance. THIS IS AWESOME. XD

After seeing my mom and brother leave. JiYeon-unnie received a call.

--

"Excuse me?!" JiYeon screeched.

"Why?" I tried to in the conversation. "Shh--" she hushed me. "NO! I already paid my down payment for that apartment!" she exclaimed. O_O What's going on?... "No! DAEBAK that owner is really thick-skinned! How could he change his decision on the day the new tenant is going to move?!" She shouted at the phone. "NEVERMIND! Just give me my money back!" she shouted.

"W-what was that?" I asked her. "The owner of that apartment you were suppose to move in to change his mind and want his apartment back. DAEBAK. What is he? The president of Korea? How could he do stuffs his own way?!" JiYeon-unnie heated up. "Calm down.." I don't know how to make her feel better.. I'm supposed to be angry too but I'm more worried about JiYeon-unni O_O.. she's got some temper..

 

---------

 

YongHwa's POV

 

"Ne, Kamsahamnida.." I bowed to the landlord after she gave me my apartment back. I was about to sell my apartment but I changed my mind.. I'm so glad the landlord was so nice to return it to me..

I entered my usual password and then entered my apartment.

This apartment is very precious to me.. I have had this since the time my album got number 1 in charts 3 years ago.. Good times..

 

--------

 

Ji-Eun's POV

 

We were walking around the streets with my luggages for 30 minutes now.. I'm feeling scared right now.. It's like I lost my house because of loan sharks or something like that.

"I'm so pissed." JiYeon-unni paused from walking. After that long walk, my phone rung.

"Hyunwoo-ssi?" I answered the call. "JiEun-ssi! I found a way for you to stay here in Seoul!!" he was so hipped.

 

 

We went and meet with MinYoung-unni from Sky Entertainment..

"Eh? But those dorms were meant for trainees who were already grouped.. Not until next week, you can't stay there.." she said.

"But she really needs a place to stay so she can continue here." JiYeon-unni begged. "Hmmm..." she tried to think of some ways..

"Ok.. I'll let you stay there undercover.. Just for a week okay?" I gasped after hearing her answer. "Kamsahamnida!" I bowed to her a couple of times. She chuckled at my actions. "Such a young spirit.." she smiled at me sweetly. "Just make sure the trainees won't be suspicious of you.." she said and pinched my cheeks. She is such a comfortable person to be with considering she's a professional. >..< "NE! I'll work hard!" I said and bowed again. "You remind me of someone so much.." she giggled, "Then, should I you?" she asked. "Aniyo! It's okay!" I said with a smile. "Fighting!" she whispered and raised her fists.

 

------

 

I arrived at the dormitory. HyunWoo and JiYeon left so I won't look too suspicious. MinYoung-unni also gave me my keys to my new room. I'll be staying here for the week. I guess this is the start of my steps to my dreams.

I raised my head up and breath the new air in. I breathe out and entered the dormitory.

While I walked on the hallways, few trainees were going in and out of the rooms. Some looked at me with their "who'sthischick" look on their faces. "I don't seem familiar with you plain face." a red-headed girl with a bubble gum on suddenly went near me. Is she a bully?! T^T

"I-I'm new.." I bowed to her. "Tsch, whatever." she said and kicked my luggage causing it to hit my ankles. I almost slipped! >:(

I looked at her with my angrily. "WAE?" she raised her voice and eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and moved on my own. Such a bit** T_T

 

--------------

 

I found my room and immediately inserted the keys to the door knob.

Suddenly, a loud semi-rock music started playing in the background. AWESOME! 

I entered my room with my happy feet dancing to the music. "Oh.. there are two beds.." I paused from my happy dancing. "Is it okay to live here with another trainee?" a question that circled in my mind. "Meh.." I jumped on my bed as I let out a deep sigh. "EEEEEEEPP" I raised my voice high out of excitement. I'm nervous about this whole new adventure but this is awesome!

 

-----

 

THE MORNING AFTER.

 

"DAEBAK." I heard a girl's clear voice so I slowly opened my eyes. "Who are you?!" she shouted and I got startled. I quickly stood up from sleep. "NE?" I was not sure what was happening. A girl with blonde hair suddenly appeared in my room!

"I-I'm Lee JiEun!" I said and bowed. "NO! I mean what are you doing here?!" she shouted. Her voice is really raspy. "I-I'm new!" I was not sure if this is a good excuse. "I didn't agree with this! I don't want to share a room with someone!" she was throwing tantrums by slapping my pillow on my bed. "I-I was asked to stay--" I tried to make an excuse but then, "NO!!" she shrieked. O____________O I froze there. WHAT A MORNING!

 

----------

 

YongHwa's POV

 

I was getting myself ready to leave. I'm finally going to see my mother :) Yes, today, I'm going to Busan for the week. Not only I miss my mother, I also want to leave somewhere far for a while.

I walked out the door of my apartment. "YAH!" I got surprised when I saw my manager outside. "I can't believe you are really leaving.." he said with fake sobbing -.-

"Hyung, I told you already.. I'm just leaving for the week. I'll be back." I said as I tapped his shoulder and closed the door. "Where are you going?" he asked and placed his arms around my shoulders playfully. "To SKY." I said.

 

--

 

I went to the company with my manager. We stayed in the van because fans were flooded outside.

"I guess the issue about your contract is starting to become a mess.." my manager said while we both looked out the window.

 

JiEun's POV

 

I was so thankful to MinYoung-unni for letting me stay in the dormitory so I brought her a fresh hot coffee. I also want to talk to her about my roommate... my roommate is very dangerous T^T

 

"What the heck.." I was stunned by the mobs of fan flooding outside the building.. very loud fans. Oh.. their sign boards... YongHwa fans. I guess they've heard about YongHwa's contract.. UGH it makes my mood down even by thinking about YongHwa leaving T^T.. my pure fan heart... Anyways,  I should give this coffee to MinYoung-unni before it gets cold. >..<

I tried to find a safe way to enter the building but I can't. Every space is occupied! My coffee is getting colder T^T 

"OKAY. That's does it.." I decided to enter the crowd. I'll just make sure my arms will be untouched. I have no choice!

I walked through the crowd. "Excuse me.." I tried to move some fan away from the coffee. "Excuse..." Damn.. this is so hard. It's like a large strong wave on me ;A; I can no longer move! Everyone is pushing themselves on me. I'm stuck!

"KYA!! it's YongHwa!!" one fan shouted. "NO. No no no no!" Awful things is going to happen to me after that fan shouted that! "AAAAAAAHHH!!!" the fans kept on shrieking and shouting. I understand them but ugggh I'm so stupid why did I enter this crowd?! Someone suddenly hit my elbot and DAMN! It tingled my arm! I still tried hold unto the coffee. Abruptly, the coffee spill on my clothes. I don't know why but it just happened. "HOOOOTTT!!" I shrieked at the hot sensation on my belly. 

Finally, everyone evacuated towards YongHwa. I found fresh air but my shirt is still stained and my belly is still boiling HOT!

I watched as YongHwa safely entered the building even with those fans sorrounding him. Well, he has body guards after all... :/ I guess I'll have to thank MinYoung-unni empty-handed..

 

------

 

YongHwa's POV

 

"Great.. I'm glad you are here!" the CEO approached me. "You need to clarify to everyone that the news about your contract is false!" he said and grabbed my shoulders. I just went quiet. My manager also lowered his head down. "What is this?" he was stunned by our actions. He released my shoulders and sighed. "So are you really planning to nullify your contract?" he asked. "Sir.. it's not like that.." my manager tried to explain. "Sajangnim.. I'm sorry.." I bowed to him. "W-why?" he stuttered. "I'm sorry.. I'll explain later.." my manager said and dragged me out of the scene. The CEO was petrified by what just happened.

 

Me and my manager looked outside the window of the building. The fans looked really affected by that news. I wonder how that news got leaked..

"This is crazy.. We need to do something. YongHwa, is there really no chance of you changing your mind?" he knelt down and grabbed my hands together. "Hyung! Stop that!" I felt uneasy with him kneeling like that. "YongHwa.. I'm sorry if I was a bad manager I'll treat better just please stay. Just think of your fans too.." he begged. "Hyung.. I also need to take care of myself.." I don't know anymore.. I walked away from him.

 

JiEun's POV

 

Because of the coffee my shirt got stained.. so I decided not to meet with MinYoung-unni.. so embarassing..

 

--

After lunch, Me, Shanny and HyunWoo got together to brain storm about the upcoming weekly evaluation. "What's our specialty?" Shanny asked. "Well.. I'm more focused on singing ballads." I said. "I can play the electric guitar pretty well I guess.." HyunWoo said. "Heol.. how could you two only have one? How acting? Dancing?" Shanny suggested. "Meh~" me and Hyunwoo disagreed. "Okay.. Since this is an individual evaluation we'll have different songs.." Shanny rubbed her chin with her fingers.

We got busy searching for songs and didn't talk to each other for 2 or more hours. We were persistent to do this first evaluation well.

"Ugggh... I'm hungryyy.." Shanny moaned and stretched her body as she stood up from her chair. "Me too!!" Hyunwoo raised his hand. I kept quiet and kept on searching on articles about YongHwa.. "Yah, what are you doing?" Shanny kicked my chair. "Sorry.. I wanted to join the fad about trending #YongHwaPleaseStay" I pouted. "Aigoo.." Shanny chuckled. "Ugh.." HyunWoo moaned. He is not a fan of YongHwa XD He gets irritated everytime we talk about YongHwa.. boys -.-

"Let's eat somethiiiing!" Shanny said.

 

-------------

 

We went out to eat Chicken. BOY I AM STARVING! 

I drooled over the Chicken on the table. "Jal Mokkesseubnida!" We three said together and started to pig out.

 

"I'm full.." HyunWoo said. "Yeah.. we should start practicing again.." Shanny said. "What time is it?" I askd. "It's 2:40 PM" Hyunwoo replied. "Wow.. time flies so fast.." I said. I gasped when I saw my roommate come in the restaurant. I quickly hid my face. "What's wrong?" HyunWoo asked. "D-don't mind me. I'm trying to save my life here." I said and kept hiding my face. "Yah, What are you doing?" Shanny kept pestering me. "Stop it.." I said.

"Oh, YOU!" she spotted me!! I gasped again as she walked towards me. "YOU!" she pointed me and her face looks like she's on rage. "Who's the chick?" One of her friends asked. "Happens to be my new roommate!" she shouted and kicked my chair. "I'm sorry!" I clasped my hands together and begged for forgiveness. "Why? What did she do?" her friend asked. "She threw up right infront of me earlier this morning!" she screamed. EMBARASSING!

"You did? pfft.." Shanny tried to hold her laugh. I was too overwhelmed that's why! T^T "YAH! I'll deal with you later!" She hissed at me. "Who do you think you are?" Hyunwoo's deep voice came out of sudden. She just raised her eyebrows at Hyunwoo. "You are lucky you are cute." she patted HyunWoo's hair. HyunWoo grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Don't you dare to mess with her." Hyunwoo became so protective O_O "Tsch, none of your business." She hissed. HyunWoo starred straight to her eyes and somehow her face softened. "A-arasseo!" She stuttered! "L-let's go." and she left.

"DAEBAK. Yah, what was that? Were you a bully before?" Shanny was so amazed-- SO AM I. "G-gomawo!" I said and his cute side then came again. "No problem~" he said with a smile. Which is really him? O_O...

 

----------------------------------------

 

No One's POV

 

"OK. So this is the plan. At 5:30 PM, YongHwa will leave for Busan. So Before 5 PM, we should be able to convince him to stay!" DongGun(YongHwa's manager) raised his voice and pointed at map of plan he scribbled on a random paper. "Do you really think you can change his mind in a short time?" Stylist HyeSung asked. "No.. but Let's give it a go. If he remembers the feeling of how fun it is to be on stage, he might change his mind.. I hope.." DongGun said. "This is so childish.. If YongHwa wants to leave. Let him be!" Han PD said and crossed his arms. "No, I've known YongHwa longer than you guys.. I can still remember the days where he was so persistent to buy his own guitar." DongGun said. 

In the past, When YongHwa was still 14 years old, YongHwa's first guitar was bought by his own money. He saves the allowances his parents' gives him. By the time he got enough money he immediately went to a music store. He picked a guitar and placed all his COINS on the counter of the cashier. "Boy, How could I count that?" the cashier asked. DongGun who was just 25 years old at that time noticed YongHwa's coins. "I'll help!" DongGun said.

After counting all the coins..."Thank you!!" YongHwa bowed 90 degrees at the cashier boy with his new guitar on his back. "Do you love music?" DongGun asked. YongHwa nodded with his reply, "Ne.." DongGun smiled at him and gave him a card. "Try to audition here if you wish to become a recording artist." DongGun said. "Daebak! Kamsahamnida!" YongHwa bowed at DongGun and again with his 90 degree bow. 

"It pains seeing him like that.. His young spirit is gone.." DongGun said and smiled marking the wrinkles in his eyes.

 

YongHwa's POV

 

I roamed around the street before I leave to Busan later.. I still have one hour so...

There was a live performance on the street. I went near to the crowd. I'm wearing my disguise that's why no one recognizes me. 

There were young boys playing the guitar, bass and drums and one main vocalist. I smiled bitterly at them with the thought.. I used to be like that...

"YongHwa-oppa?" a familiar voice came beside me. I got surprised to see who it was.

 

---

 

I went somewhere more uncrowded with her....

"Hi.." Jimin looks bright as ever. "So.. I heard.." she said hinting about the contract issue. "Yeah.." I said with less emotions. "Well... Is it true?" she asked. "I suppose.." I said. "Not sure about it?" she chuckled. I just went silent and started walking. "I'm sorry." She blurted out of the blue. I paused and turned around. "I was thinking that.. the reason you want to stop is.." she started. "Aniya." I said fakely. "Oppa, I know you.. I know that you still feel down about what happened last year.." she said. "What do you know about me?" I asked. I somehow got angry when she said that.

 

JiEun's POV

 

"Waaahh.. I feel refreshed eventhough that was tiring!" Shanny breathed some air out. "Me tooo.." I said with a smile on my face. I really am going towards my dream~ :D

"AH! I need to go!" Shanny exclaimed as she saw the time. "It's still 4:50 PM" HyunWoo said. "No no! At 5 PM my family is going to have a small meeting with dinner! I need to gooo!" Shanny was in a hurry. "Bye guys!" she waved while running and we waved back. "So.. I think I need to go too.." Hyunwoo said awkwardly. "Right.." I nodded. "Okay.. bye.." We both waved at each other and went our separate ways.

 

-

 

I didn't want to go to my dorm yet. I'm scared to meet my roommate! T^T So I walked around for a while.. I'll just kill time until 6 PM..

While roaming around, I found a live street performance. It was rock.. but still lovin' it.. "Just in time!" I snapped my fingers and walked towards the crowd. Ugh... I feel so traumatic about crowds right now... after that coffee incident T^T So I decided to just listen. I tried to search for a seat I could sit on while listening. I found one a bit far but I can still here the music :) They switched their songs to ballad this time. Perfect :3

"Oppa!" I looked up straight and there was a couple.. awkwaaard. Are they fighting?

The girl grabbed the boy's wrist. So dramatic. hihi. The boy went closer to the girl. uhh.. Can I still continue to eavesdrop? o.o The boy removed the hoodie from his head and-- My heart skipped a beat when I saw the guy's face. It was YongHwa... He slowly placed his palms on the girl's cheek... O_O...

"Oppa... I-I told you.. I'm getting married." she said. YongHwa slowly removed his hand off her cheek.. "I think we shouldn't meet again.." The girl took a few steps backward. YongHwa's face was so sad... What in the world is going on.. Is that his ex? The girl eventually left.

I stood up from my seat and slowly made my way towards YongHwa.. Is it really him? Please tell me he isn't...

YongHwa covered his eyes with his hands. He is crying. I then finally stood beside him. I don't know why but.. my heart is also breaking seeing him cry like that.. So the reason he has been hiatus and down these days was because of that girl?

"Utseobwa seulpeohajiman malgo(Give me a smile, Don’t be sad).." I started singing his song. It's so random but.. I want to stop his tears. "Gwaenchanh-a nunmul heulliji malgo(It’s going to be alright. Don’t shed a tear).." he looked at me and wiped his tears. "Jigeum bureuneun nae noraega, Jakeun wiroga doegil barae(The song that I am singing now, I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort).." he stared at me. Is he weirded out? I know it's wrong to suddenly appear with him crying like this. So I just awkwardly smiled. "I-I'm your fan.." I said to break the awkwardness. "Sorry.. now is not a good time.." he was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist. 

"D-Don't go..." I said. "Oppa. I'm your fan.. I know you won't listen.." I started, "But.. Please think again.. about leaving." I said. "This.." I took the bracelet from my wrist. "My grandma gave this to me.. She said it would encourage you when you feel down.." I chuckled. He looks weirded out by me.. T^T Sorry.. I placed the bracelet on his wrist.

"Oppa! Give me 30 days!-- 1 month! Until then.. please decide if you are going to leave or not.." I said and let his wrist go. He chuckled at my actions. I feel happy that he did although he thinks I'm stupid right now. "What would you do?" he asked. His face lightened a bit. "I-I am not sure either but I'll do my best!" I said. I don't know where I got these guts to say these stuffs... "Lee JiEun right?" he asked. My eyes rounded when he remembered my name. "NE!" I said with a wide smile.

"Don't worry.. I already have in mind that I might not leave anymore but.." he said and faced me. What?!  "But I still look forward for your 1 month mission.." he chuckled.

O______________________O

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF VOLUME 2: Chapter 2 :3

I hope it's fine XD Please excuse my grammar and mispellings.. I have no time to reread it since I'm going to sleep now hehe 

Please comment and subscribe! :D and Thank you for the 19 subscribers!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys are very awesome! >...<