Revenge

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8. Revenge

 

The best part with my allergic reaction was that when the alarm clock rang next morning, I could just turn it off and return to my beauty sleep, for once.

The doctor had told me to stay home from school at least one day to fully recover. I didn’t mind since it was one of those boring days in school and no tests. I could hear footsteps when the other persons moved around outside, trying not to wake me up. I yawned and fell back into sleep.

I woke up two hours later over that my stomach were hurting. I took myself down wrapped into my wonderful robe. Auntie had placed a plate with pancakes on the kitchen island and a note next to it.

Hi sweetie! I made some pancakes if you get hungry. Please eat and rest a lot, I’ll be home late tonight since I have a meeting, but Luhan told me he would go straight home after school. Hope you’re doing alright! Call me if you feel like, I have the phone all day. See you tonight! And get well! Love! – It said.

I grinned at it, and then I sighed. What am I supposed to do in this big house all by myself? A housemaid passed me and bowed when she saw me. Then she rushed out again to her chore. I can’t even talk to them. I decided to eat the pancakes and took out the jam from the fridge, sighing. I don't even like pancakes.

After that I had nothing to do again. I looked out and it looked dark.

“Please don’t rain.” I begged the clouds silent and decided to read a book. After three hours of non-stop reading I couldn’t take it anymore and groaned.

Then the door knocked and I looked up. I then looked at the watch hanging over the door to the living room. It was way to early for Luhan to get home and the mail shouldn’t be here for at least one hour. I didn’t have to bother more about that since the door flew up and a bunch of noisy dudes came in. I widened my eyes.

“Najin! You’re up!” Sehun said and stopped in the door. He semed dissapointed. I raised my eyebrows.

“We were going to surprise you!” Chanyeol then sighed. I smiled.

“Sorry to ruin it!” I said, still grinning.

“How are you? Even staying home from school!” Baekhyun asked and took a seat next to me. I gave a hunch.

“Well, the doctor told me to stay home and rest. I’m perfectly fine otherwise!” I responded. “But aren’t you suppose to be in school?” I said and looked at the other ones.

“Na, we have a free period now…”Kai said and took an apple. He too took a seat next to me. I nodded, not really sure if I should believe them or if they were truanting. I didn’t want to know the answer to that question. I then realized I still wore my pink robe with teddy bears on –the thought when I bought it years ago was that no one would ever see it- and quickly stood up, just drawing more attention to me.

“I’m just gonna go change…” I said as smoothly as I could and was just about to rush out.

“Why? You look cute in that robe!” Tao said with a hunch and studied it carefully. It felt weird that he studied my robe –or more exactly my body, since the robe wasn’t too big anymore- and I wanted to get away.

“Yeah, and we don’t really care what you wear either, just wear something comfortable…” Suho added with a nice smile.

“Just go change! The color makes me want to puke! And those bears…” Kris begged without looking at it and pretended to hurl. I stared at him.

You grumpy idiot. No need to offence the robe, what has it ever done to you?

I left to change however, muttering all the way up. Downstairs I could hear the other EXO members giving Kris a pretty bad scolding. I smiled a little. Well, he deserved it.

“So, we figured that since you’re sick, we should probably do something peacefully…” Suho started.

“Like watching a movie!” D.O added.

“And you chose last time, so this time it’s our turn!” Kris smirked. I got a bad feeling.

“Wait, how long is your free period?” I asked suspiciously. They all smiled innocent. Something was fishy… Luckily, I have Lay to thank for his lack of memory.

“What, did we have a free peri…” Lay started confused, a second later half EXO jumped on him, covering his mouth.

“Yes, we have Yixing! Remember we talked about this before…?" Xiumin said and gazed in to Lay’s eyes. Lay still looked like he didn’t follow, then he opened his mouth and raised his eyebrows.

“Aaaa! Yupp! We have a free period! I thought the teacher already had dismissed us!” he saved himself. I gave them a judging look.

“Look, I don’t want you to fail in school just because you’re watching a movie with me!” I said and looked at each and every one of them.

“We’re not! Hey, it’s fine; we talked to the teacher and said we didn’t feel well. And since we’re always together, we could easily infect each other, so he bought it.” Baekhyun explained. I stared at them. Wow, now I really believe them when they say the teachers are stupid. Letting twelve people just go like that.

“But to be safe, we left Luhan there!” I widen my eyes. What? I looked around, and as they said; Luhan wasn’t here.

“You left Luhan?!” I shouted. How can they leave the best friend over the cousin? Especially since this is his house. And what kind of difference could one person really do anyway?

“Yeah, but don’t worry! He’ll be here soon!” Sehun filled in. I sighed. This guys, really!

There was no point in trying to get them back to school, so I guess we could watch the bloody movie then.

“What movie do you suggests?” I asked tired and started to move in the direction of the living room. Behind me EXO smirked evilly at each other.

“Don’t bother about that… Just go rest and we’ll fix everything else!” Chanyeol grinned. I knew I should be worried –especially since it was Chanyeol who said it-, but I didn’t have the energy to bother since I was already tired and missed a comfortable place to rest on.

Just as I sat my on the couch the door opened a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter