Boredness (Kris-day)

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Kris and Astrid! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

11. Boredness

 

This past week was horrible. It started off with me being late for school –again- and caught running in the halls by Mrs. Proman. That leaded to detention at Wednesday night, where I studied to our math test on Tuesday. 

The math test was terrible too. I didn’t understand a . I’ll probably fail, but whatever. It isn’t much I can do about it now anyways. After that I spilled gravy on our white school uniform shirt so Luhan had to lend me his extra one, which were too big. Woohyun followed me to the most of the classes, when EXO didn’t. If you asked me, it looked like he actually avoided them. I appreciated it anyways.

However, I am happy it’s weekend now. Next week I will return with a new badass attitude. The old, clumsy Najin is gone. I’m defiantly done humiliating myself and-

*Knock knock.* someone interrupted my mental pep talk. It knocked again.

“Yeah?” no response, just another knock.

“What?” I asked, maybe a little to harsh. It knocked once more. Do I really need to go there to open?

“Come in?”

 The door opened and Kris stood there. “Thank you.” he said with his usual attitude and pissed expression. I widened my eyes. I did not expect Kris to stand there. He barely even talked to me since after the thunderstorm.  

“What do you want?” I asked. No matter who it was, he still disturbed my pep talk.

“I’m bored.” Kris said with a hunch.

Why are you even here?

“Where’s Luhan?” I questioned him and raised my eyebrows.

“I think he went shopping… But I’m not sure. However I didn’t feel like going with him.”

Why did he come to me then? We don’t have that kind of relationship, and I really didn’t feel like working on it today.

“Doesn’t you live like 200 meters from here?”

“Yeah? So what?”

“Go home if you’re bored.”

“Na. Hey, do you have like a computer or something?” he then asked and took a seat on my bed. He puffed up some pillows and made himself comfortable. I just watched and slowly nodded.

“Under the bed.” I responded.

“Great, let’s watch a movie.” he said. Oh no! I have learned by now. No movies with them again.

“No! And I have things to do!”

“Like what?” Actually I didn’t. Think Najin.

“Stuff…” I tried. He looked at me with a sceptic expression.

“Fine, do your stuff! I’ll just watch a movie alone then.” he said brought up my computer. He stared at the screan for a while, and then he moved his eyes to me.

“What is this?” he said and I could hear from his voice that he totally judged me. Idiot.

“Big Bang!” I said and glared at him. He obviously meant my wallpaper.

“Yeah, I noticed.” Kris rolled his eyes and didn’t mention it again.

Yeah, that’s right! If you don’t have anything good to say, just shut up.

Since he had already destroyed my plans of being alone I decided to get some food.

“Where are you going?” Kris then looked up.

“I need food. I’m starving!” I mumbled.

“Me too! Bring some chips on your way back!” he ordered and returned to my computer.

AM I YOUR SLAVE? Go get it yourself.

No one was downstairs. Where were they, just leaving without a word? I called Auntie. Three signals went before she picked up.

“Hey sweetie!” she answered happily.

“Where are you?”

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot to tell you! I went to pick up my husband at the airport.”

“And what about Luhan?”

“I think he went shopping with Sehun… But isn’t Kris there?”

Yeah, that’s the problem!

“Maybe…” I answered.

“Okay, good! Just talk to him for a while, I have to go! See you later, bye!” she said and ended the call.

I sighed and went back up to my room. Better just get this over with.

“Let’s watch a movie then…” I said and climbed up in the bed to sit next to him. “If I get to choose!” I continued. He didn’t look at me.

“Whatever, but I have to agree to the movie too!” he said and I took the computer from him. Now, let’s see… What movie can a dude like? Is it just action for Kris or can he possibly go for romance as well?

“How about this?” I asked and pointed at the screen.

“Valentine’s day? Are you kidding? That’s like the worst movie ever!”

“It’s not! I like it!”

“Maybe because you’re a girl! Now, this is some real stuff!” Kris took the computer back from me again and tapped in something in the search field.

Rocky III. Of course.

“No chance!” I said quickly. “It’s too violent!”

“Well, there is no way I’m watching that !” Kris snapped.

It was just to give up with the movie. I knew he wouldn’t watch my movies and I was sure as hell not going to watch any of his crap.

“Then let’s do something else.” I suggested and Kris looked at me, bored.

“Like what?”

Well, I hadn’t figured that yet…

“Tell me about your tattoo! What is it?”

Kris glared at me for a while and snorted.

“None of your business.” He answered coldly and rose from the bed. “Shouldn’t they be here soon…” he then mumbled to himself and looked out of my window to the street. I actually started to wonder too how long it could take. Then my phone vibrated.

                      -Hey! What’s up?

It was a text from Woohyun.  I could feel my cheeks blossom and smiled widely while making weird noices, not caring that Kris noticed.

                      -Nothing much… You?

Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter