The knight in shining armor

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. The knight in shining armor.

 

So that’s how I ended up in the couch, surrounded by 12 duded who were all sobbing. I admit that I kind of did it on purpose! When they said I could pick any movie I wanted I just couldn’t resist picking the saddest one I could think of, as payback for making me skip my homework. I had already watched the movie a thousands of times to I could just enjoy the show of twelve –manly, non crying- guys crying rivers on my sides. And the best part was that it was at least half the movie left. Then Luhan –who sat next to me- grabbed my arm to have something to hold on to. I didn’t really mind, since we both had done that every time things were getting sad or exciting in a movie. Next thing he did was laying his head on my shoulder so I could feel the tears floating down on his cheeks. I smiled a little to gloat even though it made my sweater wet on the shoulder. But then Lay putted his head on my other shoulder too. Sleeping.

Really? Is the movie that boring to him?

I looked around and saw that everyone else was awake. Good! This actually looked really cozy. I didn’t know they had this side as well, other than acting cool and tuff at school all the time. Luhan sobbed in my ear and I got shills. Everyone was lying against each other. First we had Lay laying against me, then Luhan on my other side with Sehun on his shoulder. Kris and Tao were comforting each other on the floor while Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O were squishing together in the corner with Kai in front of them on the floor, he as well. Xiumin and Chen were trying to comfort Suho who cried really badly.

Well, maybe I had been a liiiiitle to hard while picking that movie… But I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this. Auntie passed the living room and stopped to stare at us. Her jaw dropped when she saw everyone crying. The boys didn’t notice anything when she took up her phone and took a photo of them –crying, if you missed that important detail!

When the movie was over all of them were red in their eyes of tears and hid their faces.

“Wasn’t the movie great?” I asked. Tao looked up. Geez, he looked terrible!

“Great? It was probably the saddest thing I have ever seen! How can you not cry?” he said while everyone else turned to me.

Well, I guess I have a problem with crying while watching movies… And for everything else too, to be honest. 

“I just get so angry of her! Why did she have to make that deal?” Lay cried and stomp in the floor.

“I know! And that freakin’ idiot who drove the car!” D.O filled in. That reminded of that earlier “accident” and I looked over at Kris, who was whipping his tears of as well.

“Even though it was really sad I have to admit, it was great!” Baekhyun said and all the eleven boys agreed.

“But Najin, I didn’t get the ending!” Luhan said.

The ending? What was so hard about the ending to understand? I raised my eyebrows at him, showing that I didn’t understand what he talked about.

“When they were there on the hospital and they said she was dead, but she clearly wasn’t.” he continued.

“Well, I guess it’s just one of those endings you have to guess yourself…” I said and grinned at their totally destroyed faces.

“It’s just so frustrating!” Chanyeol exhaled. I didn’t know what to say. I knew the feeling, I had felt it the first times watching it.

“Guys! Are you still here? It’s almost passed midnight!” auntie said when she came down for a glass of water, sleepy.

“It is? Well, I guess we better go then… Bye Luhan! Bye Najin!” Suho said as he walked to the hall and the rest of EXO followed. “Bye Mrs. Lu!”

The rest of EXO took farewell and they all left. Suddenly I realized how quiet it was and decided to go to bed. Tomorrow I would have to face another day full of glares and people talking about me, but today I was to tired to care. I fell asleep directly.

 

Next morning I attacked the alarm clock as it rang next to my ear. I groaned, since I didn’t want to get up yet and turned to my other side, returning to sleep. A few minutes later I got myself up anyway and headed to the shower. When I got down Luhan had made breakfast and sat there, chewing on his sandwich.

“Oh, look who’s up! I thought I had to get late for school today too!” he said when he saw me. I grimaced at him.

“Here, I made some eggs.” He said and handed me a plate. I took it slowly and started chewing as well, when I noticed something was missing.

“Where’s auntie?”

“She had an early meeting, so she left a while ago.” Luhan answered. I nod. Then I looked at them time. It was time to leave.

“Are you done? We need to go!” I said. Luhan shook his head.

“Kris car is fixed now, so we can ride with him!” he replied.

Fixed?

“What happened to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter