808

Love Within

As they arrived at the amusement park, Sungkyu found themselves standing in front of the rollercoaster. Just looking at it makes his stomach churn and dizzy at the same time. Sungkyu groaned in frustration and was about to ask Woohyun if he could just wait for him down there but he saw Woohyun already holding and waving two tickets for both of them. “Let’s go Hyung!” Woohyun said excitedly. Before Sungkyu could protest he was dragged towards the ride and off they go.

After the ride, Sungkyu was trying hard not to fall as he saw his surroundings in a blur and spinning like crazy. He shakes his head and steady his pace as he refuse Woohyun who wants to go again. Woohyun pouted at Sungkyu’s refusal and called him Grandpa. The name makes Sungkyu twitch and suddenly agreed to go again but in the “Ring of Fire” not the damn rollercoaster. Woohyun gulp when he saw the ride because it was the ride he doesn’t like and planned on never going on it. It goes round and round and stops in midair for 3-5 seconds while you’re upside-down. He looked at Sungkyu pleadingly but the man was already waiting for him in the ride. Sungkyu tilted his head in confusion as Woohyun looks at him with a scared expression. ‘He likes this stuff so why he looks so afraid to ride this one.’ But then it hit him as he saw Woohyun tighten his grip at the bar in front of them. He swallowed the lump down his throat and rolled his eyes at his stupidity. ‘Im so dead.’ ‘Im never going in here or any amusements park again.’ He thought as he feels the ride started to move. ‘. . ’ And there they go. Sungkyu said “ this” as the ride advance and raised his middle finger to no one.

Woohyun keeps screaming the entire ride and throwing profanities at the same time. Sungkyu on the other hand, was awfully quiet and looks like his soul just left his body.

After that hell of a ride, they both went in an ice cream parlor and decided to rest there and replenish their stolen energy. Sungkyu ordered two strawberry ice creams for the both of them and ignored all the girls eyeing him and obviously trying to flirt. He gave them a death glare instead, successfully shutting them up and happily went to his boyfriend who looks dead at the moment.

Woohyun saw his lover nearing the table and clapped excitedly as he saw the mouth watering food. “Wow! Hyung this is my favorite. How did you know?” Woohyun said as he the ice cream hungrily like a kid. “I don’t. It’s my favorite too. I just thought you might like it.” Sungkyu said as he watched his boyfriend ate the ice cream messily yet in a y way. He then leaned in close to Woohyun, holds his chin up and smiled charmingly as he the ice cream in the corner of his lips and slightly at it. “Sweet” he whispered then went back on eating his own ice cream leaving the blushing Woohyun who had his mouth open because of shock and embarrassment. But he secretly love it and touch his lips and the place where Sungkyu making him blush even more then went back on eating his melting ice cream. They’re in public for sake. But who cares. NO ONE. For those who gave them a disgusting look, they can go , choke and die. ^^

After their sweet ice cream date where they almost make out in public, they went to the ferris wheel for their last ride. It was embarrassing seeing two adult and especially both guys on it but they don’t care and give a zero flying at what others think. Woohyun was nervous about them being alone in a room with small space and their closeness to each other as he remembers what happen earlier. He fidgeted on his seat and Sungkyu immediately noticed it. “I wont do anything, you know? But of course unless you want me to , I’ll be happy to do anything” teased Sungkyu. “You’re such a ing tease Kim Sungkyu” cursed Woohyun, pouting slightly. “Showing your other side now huh” his voice full of amusement then continued “well doesn’t matter I still Love you” he said rolling playfully the L in the word Love. Woohyun just scoffed and smirked at Sungkyu’s cockiness. But at that time Sungkyu change to his adorable, nerdy side too. He keeps puffing his slightly chubby cheeks and rare aegyo. Woohyun just laugh at Sungkyu’s childish behavior and enjoys it. Then, he grabbed Sungkyu’s hands and whispered “No matter what happens, I won’t leave you. We’ll always be together okay? So, don’t leave me too Sungkyu.” Sungkyu stopped his childish behavior and looked at Woohyun’s eyes lovingly. He knows that Woohyun is worried about their upcoming fight, since its an unpredictable fight and they don’t know what will happen once they got there. Sungkyu sighed and holds Woohyun’s hands too, “I won’t ever leave you even if I die.” “Yah!! Don’t say that you’ll jinx it” Woohyun shouted “If you almost die and live I’ll kill you again by my own hands.” Heh, I’ll be more than happy to get killed by your beautiful hands.” “You’re so ing cheesy” Woohyun said in disgust. Sungkyu only chuckled as he kissed Woohyun’s hands and stared outside the ferris wheel, enjoying the peaceful scenery.

The ride ended in silence and they left holding each others hands tightly as possible, neither planning on letting each other go.

 

Days passed>>>>>>>>>

 

It was the night before their fight, Sungkyu was checking that everything was ready. They were all gathered in the leaving room joking around as if nothing is going to happen. Sungkyu cleared his throat, catching everyone’s attention. “Tomorrow is a big day guys. I don’t know who are we going to fight with but don’t underestimate them, arasso?  Lets end this together. We’ll get of this alive, all of us.” He held his hand forward and the others did the same too. “INFINITE FIGHTING!!!!!” They all shouted at the top of their lungs,feeling less nervous as before. Sungkyu dismissed all of them, telling them to rest and meet there tomorrow morning.

As soon as the others went to their own rooms, Woohyun back hug Sungkyu and rest his head on his shoulder.

“So its finally tomorrow huh?”

“Hmm” replied Sungkyu.

“Are you scared Woohyun-ah? Yoo know you can just stay-“

“NO I’ll go with you guys. As long as you’re with me, I won’t be scared. Never.” Insist Woohyun.

“Arasso Woohyun. Just stick to me and don’t leave my side ok?” Sungkyu said as he kissed Woohyun’s forehead and lay down on their bed.

Slowly they both fell asleep, cuddling with each other, praying for tomorrow.


Hello guys Im back.. sowie for not updating

READ. ENJOY. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT

THANKS YOU ALL!!!! SARANGHAE <3