909

Love Within

Morning came and they are all ready to kick some .  They look at each other reassuring everyone that they are ready. Woohyun and Sungkyu looked at each other and tied their hands together. “Let’s end this.” Sungkyu said as they entered an old abandoned factory. As that walked cautiously inside Woohyun tightened his grip on Sungkyu and whispered “You look so hot like this.” Sungkyu pecked Woohyun on his lips and mumbled “and so are you” They let go of each other when they heard Myungsoo cleared his throat and point at the people at the other end of the factory. Infinite gang just smirked when those people started to surround them while holding metal bats.

Two guys came forward and faced Sungkyu and Woohyun who is now his other self and gives off a scary, dangerous aura around him. “Yo, Sungkyu ready to lose?” said the tall muscular guy. “Are you talking to yourself,Yongguk? Scoffed Sungkyu. “Heh cute little devil as always I see” smirked Yongguk “but you’re not all going to leave here without a broken bone or two.” Yongguk then raised his hand and signaled the others to attack.

Yongguk and Sungkyu faced each other while Woohyun was facing the other guy. When the other guy removed his mask, Woohyun’s eyes slightly widen in surprised but immediately got replaced with anger. It was his friend KiBum. “What the are you doing here KiBum?” growled Woohyun. “Same as you Woohyun, to beat you all up” smirked KiBum. “So this is your true nature huh? I prefer the old you so I guess I just have to beat you back to your old self.” Woohyun throw a strong punch that landed on KiBum’s nose, breaking it. “, not my beautiful nose!!! You’ll pay for this!” shouted KiBum. As Woohyun and KiBum throw punches and profanities at each other, Yongguk and Sungkyu were just staring at each other.

“So are we gonna do this or not?” Sungkyu asked boredly with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“You know we don’t have to Sungkyu-hyung.”

“Don’t make me laugh! First, you started this . Second, you ing hurt my friends. Lastly, Don’t. ing. Call. Me. Hyung.” growled Sungkyu in a dangerously low tone.

“But Hyung-“

*BAM!!* Sungkyu slammed Yongguk against the concrete wall.

“I said Don’t you ing call me Hyung” hissed Sungkyu. “You don’t have the ing right to call me. You lost that damn right long ago.” Then he punched Yongguk in the face and then his stomach, hard. Yongguk could swear he saw Sungkyu’s hair getting redder and redder every second meaning he’s going to kill him. Yongguk know he don’t stand a chance against the red head and damn he wonders why he even started this , so he just receive all the punches and kicks Sungkyu throw at him.

“Why the won’t you fight back? Are you that eager to die?” Sungkyu asked calmly.

Yongguk gulped at the calmness of Sungkyu’s voice. “B-Because I-I deserved this Hyung. I-I betrayed y-you”

Sungkyu slapped Yongguk hard and then grabbed his hair painfully and his left arm then twist it slowly.

“So you do remember huh? I thought your small brain forgot. Then, you ing dare to challenge me, you must be out of your goddamn mind Bang Yongguk ?” scoffed Sungkyu. “T-this is the only way I can see you and pay you back!” shouted Yongguk who suddenly cough up blood.

Sungkyu laughed maniacally making everyone stopped their own fight and looked at them instead. They could feel their hair stand as they look at the two but mostly at the red hair that looks like a ing demon, or killer or whatever. They shiver as the red hair look at them and almost pissed their pants when they heard him talk.

“I want you dead Yongguk. You should have just left us alone and hide somewhere far away. You know how I love holding grudges. You choose a great decision appearing before me Yongguk-ah” Sungkyu said sarcastically. “I-I will leave Hyung” Yongguk said as panic began to settle on his nerves.

Sungkyu lift his gaze up to look at Woohyun and quickly let go of Yongguk as he saw KiBum holding the metal bat, aiming for Woohyun. “Woohyun-“ He stopped on his tracks as he saw Woohyun going to him but also because of the pain and impact he felt behind him. He looked again at Woohyun but he was down, barely conscious as he look at Sungkyu with worried expression. Sungkyu felt anger rise up on him, ignoring the pain on his head and in a swift move he beat the crap out of Yongguk, leaving a bloody mess as he walked to Woohyun but failed as he felt his body paralyzed at that moment . “Are you okay?” Sungkyu said as he gasps for air trying to reach out his hand towards Woohyun who did the same. Woohyun slightly nod and smile as he tighten his grip on Sungkyu’s hand. Sungkyu managed to smiled too and that’s when they are both enveloped in darkness and heard faint screaming behind.

The five guys rush to both of them and punched whoever was in their way. “Get out of the way you tards!!” shouted Myungsoo. They carried both unconscious bodies to the nearby hospital, fighting the urge to cry as they looked at their wounded friends, lifeless and covered in blood.

 


SORRY FOR BEATING YONGGUK IN THE STORY.. HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND

I DONT KNOW IF THIS STORY MAKES SENSE BUT I HOPE IT DOES

COMMENT PLEASE EVERYONE AND TELL WHAT YOU ALL THINK

THATS ALL!!! lOVE YOU aLLL <3<3<3