404

Love Within

Woohyun followed Sungkyu enter a small bar and sat down in the farthest.corner of it. Sungkyu orders 2 bottles of soju, "Hyung Im underage" Woohyun said as he glance at the alcohol in front of him. "Oh right, but youve been to clubs before, don't tell me you don't drink there?"ask.Sungkyu as he gulp down a full small cup of soju in one shot."Yeah, but I only orders cocktails, nothing else" Woohyun face turned sour as the alcohol come in contact with his tongue. Sungkyu laugh at him and told him to not force himself to drink. Woohyun pouted and then ask Sungkyu how did he know about this place since he doesn't look like the type to hang out in places like this and drink. Woohyun thinks Sungkyu is a bookworm. A nerd who likes to hang out at places like the library.

Sungkyu then stop, took a deep breath and look up at Woohyun. Woohyun met Sungkyu`s eyes and wonder what's wrong. Then, Sungkyu remove his glasses "There's no point.hiding it and this is a great opportunity, so Im going to tell you everything now" Woohyun gulps and his jaw drop when he saw Sungkyu`s face behind those thick,ugly glasses. Then a feeling of familiarity hit him. "W-wait, you`re-" Sungkyu raises his hand to stop Woohyun from continuing. "Woohyun, I want you to listen carefully. I'll answer your questions afterwards, but until then don't interrupt me.Trust me,ok?" said Sungkyu who's looking at the speechless Woohyun.

Sungkyu took a deep breath again and then started.

"We, we have met before and Yes it was me who help you back then when you're badly beaten up. I didn't forget you since then and I was shock when I saw you at school. I didn't expect you to be the "popular Woohyun" of our school that everyone was talking about" Sungkyu laugh but stop when he saw Woohyun with a disbelief look. He clears his throat and continues. "I decided to hide the truth about who I am because I want to get closer to you in my "disguise" "Seriously Hyung, that's your reason" scoff Woohyun. "Okay, that's a lie I did it because I want to tease you and see how you would react. I didn't plan to drag it for a long time but you just look so cute that I can't help it." Woohyun now blushing, embarrassed to what his Hyung said.

"Also, the kiss earlier was not your first kiss" continued Sungkyu making Woohyun eyes widen and shock."W-what do-o you mean?"

Sungkyu look away as a small hint of blush form his cheeks. "I can't help it ok? I kiss you at the rooftop the other day and...." Sungkyu cheeks grew hotter. " And what?" " I kinda uhm touch you too, n-not.in inappropriate places though" he said defensively.

"Im sorry. I know it's wrong to take advantage of you but you were just so beautiful and y that time. I--"

Woohyun then grab his hand and shook his head telling him its okay and he was glad it was him not someone else.

That wasn't the response Sungkyu thought he would get but he was relief and take that as a sign to continue.

Sungkyu told Woohyun about his gang named INFINITE, that he's the leader of it since he was in middle school. He also told him about not losing a fight before and how he meet his gang members which he refers to as brothers not just a mere member.

"Well, I.defeated their leader in a street fight. I was in a bad mood and lash out at him. I didn't know he was a gang leader and broke his ribs and left arm. His underlings doesn't want me to their leader even after seeing the fight. I don't want to either but the guy beg me so I accepted it. I fought with them one on one, just so they can accept me. Some lose with broken bones but there are some just got away with bruises. And from then on they respected me and followed me.

Woohyun`s jaw drop and just can't imagine this y, flawless skinned Sungkyu to be such a damn badass.

"So, then Hyung, those guys earlier--," 

"Yes I did that to them. They're making a mess in my turfs and they threatened me to leave the gang." Sungkyu said leaning back against the chair, slouching, showing his other side.

Woohyun,one the other hand was staring at the table, processing and inserting everything he heard from Sungkyu. But he was suddenly interrupted by Sungkyu`s tapping on the table, obviously waiting for him.

"So, I told you my story. Im assuming you're going to tell me yours too, right?"

Woohyun fidgeted and stared nervously at Sungkyu. He then blindly grab the soju.on his side and drink the whole bottle in one go to calm his nerves. Woohyun feel his throat burn as the alcohol slids down his throat, making him dizzy but manages to stay awake.

"My story is boring and stupid but Ill tell it for you" he joked but his expression slowly turns gloomy.

"I'm just an ordinary. I didn't choose to be popular and act like a playboy bastard, but that just shows how desperate I am for some attention. I hate being alone so I decided to hide the idiotic,silly me and pretend to be a cool guy so that I could fit in and have my circle of friends." Woohyun choke on his words as tears starts to form on his eyes. "Ever since my mom left me to go abroad, saying it was for me, I feel so damn sad everytime, every sine second that I feel like dying, slowly. She calls me every week but its never enough, her voice sounds distant and far away. I want someone, here, with me by.my side." Woohyun sobs louder and tried to wipe his tears away but fails to do so as the tears keeps flowing nonstop.

Sungkyu look at Woohyun with a blank stare. His can hear his heart breaks when Woohyun broke down. He then sat beside Woohyun and rub the young man`s back only making the guy cry harder. Since Sungkyu can't take it anymore he pulled Woohyun in a tight hug full of concern and Woohyun immediately returned the hug and sob in the older guy`s broad chest. After a long time of crying, Woohyun let go of Sungkyu, wiping his tears and snot of his face. "Heh, Im so.pathetic. Sorry you need to see this Hyung" Woohyun said as he tries to.pull off a smile (fail) "Shhh It's alright. Im here for you and you're with me now. You're not alone anymore. Arasso? Sungkyu said in a clear,firm, but reassuring voice. Then he leaned slowly to Woohyun, their foreheads touching, and eyes staring deeply into each other. Sungkyu then broke the eye contact and stare at Woohyun`s trembling lips. He brush his own lips against it and kiss it gently and Woohyun melted into that simple kiss.

Woohyun returns the favor and kiss Sungkyu back but with slight aggression. It was a needy and rough kiss. Lips fitting into each others mouth perfectly and.tongues dancing furiously yet in sync. They broke the kiss to gasp for air and Sungkyu reached out to caressed Woohyun`s puffy eyes. Woohyun felt his throat run dry and so he grab the drink again gulping it its water.

The alcohol makes Woohyun dizzy again and could only see Sungkyu, so he grab the guy and kiss him aggressively and lustfully but full of passion. Sungkyu gladly responded to Woohyun`s kiss but stop when he saw Woohyun turned really and his growing bulge. He then grab Woohyun`s hands, leading the man upstairs to continue what they started with a smirk on his face.


Hello^°^ Im back! Its uhm, boring.I.guess. sorry.for that. but I hope youll still like it!!

Please comment and.subscribe..

Im going to take PSAT tomorrow -_- Good luck to me

=-= 

Lol well, Ill try to update soon and until then see you all^°^ Love you ALL <3 <3 <3