202

Love Within

He look away from Woohyun and saw his friends staring at him like he was crazy. "What?!" he shouted."Hyung" the pink haired guy named Sungjong said "You're true personality is showing. Control remember?" "Yeah,yeah I remember. Let's get out of here."

As they're walking, he saw Woohyun and accidentally (purposely) bump into him and drop his glasses.

Woohyun pick it up and hand it back to him and meet the guy's eyes

"Sungkyu." .he said.

"You know him?" asked Kibum.

"ah,,eh--uhm."  

"Ah.I'm Sungkyu. Kim Sungkyu. But how did you know my name, uhm"

"Im Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." "Have we met before?"

Woohyun was hoping Sungkyu would say yes but-

"Uhm no, Woohyun-ssi. Im sorry. Uh, can I get my glasses back?"

"Uh yes sure" Woohyun said disappointedly.

Sungkyu bowed and said thank you then fade away with his friends.

"What's wrong Woohyun? You look sad."

"No im not. Let's go." he said angrily 

The day ended and Woohyun decided to just stay home after school.>

Meanwhile, in a dark, ruined building, Sungkyu was laughing his off remembering Woohyun`s face.

"Did you see his face?! He look so disappointed!" "Hahaha~~~"

His voice echoed in the dark rooms of the building.

"Now that's our leader. I miss his evil laugh" said the brown haired guy name Dongwoo.

"You bet, pretending to be nice is soo tough" complained the tall guy named Sungyeol.

"So when are we going back to our usual selves, Im getting bored you know." smirked the mysterious guy named Myungsoo.

"Yah! Myungsoo, I know you're itching for some fight now but Leader is totally enjoying this now" answered the tan guy named Hoya.

"Yah! go check our turfs. If there's any trouble get rid of it and please do it in a very clean way" Sungkyu said sarcastically.

"Myungeol and Yadong, you guys go patrol"

"What about me Hyung?" pouted Sungjong.

"Buy some snacks for us, so when these guys come back we'll have fun together" Sungkyu smiled warmly at Sungjong. "Yes hyung" 

"Don't get in trouble. Call me or any of us if you got into some deep . But if you can handle it on your own,don't hold back.okay?" "Yes hyung" And just like that Sungjong was out of sight.

"You spoil him too much Sungkyu" Hoya said. "I dont. Its just he's my brother I need to take care of him." "Yup he do spoil him ,Let's go guys" said Dongwoo. "Yah! I said I don't" But no one was listening to him.

"Aishh!" he yelled then he lay down on the cold cement. He could see the stars from where he is and wish that Woohyun could see them too. He wonders if Woohyun was still disappointed about what happened today. He smiled at the thought of Woohyun and he slowly fell asleep waiting for his friends to come back.

It was morning again, and a long boring class has passed. It was lunch time now. Woohyun still looks angry and Kibum don't know why, so he just leave him alone. Dealing with an angry Woohyun is exhausting and pointless until you admit defeat.

He was bothered whether the nerd guy was Sungkyu or not.

"But he said, he haven't seen me before?How could he be him?" UGH!! he yell in frustration and pull out his hair.

Meanwhile,Sungkyu was enjoying this behavior of Woohyun. He keeps staring at him while smirking. He snap out of his daydream, when he heard Dongwoo yelled at him. "Hyung, are you listening?! And why do you keep smirking. You're being very creepy now!!" Dongwoo looked at the direction Sungkyu was staring at.

"Is that your new target?" he asked. "No-o he's just making weird movements" he look away and saw his friends shaking their heads.

"I said no ok?" he said in a serious tone and glared at them. The guys gulped and tried to change the topic. "So hyung, all our turfs are all okey, No troubles whatsoever" They all nod nervously as Sungkyu stared at them intensely. Sungyeol elbowed Sungjong to stop Sungkyu from staring at them and Sungjong tap his brother's shoulder only result in receiving a more scary look that he never see before.

Before speaking, Sungjong gulp and said,"Hyung, you're kinda scary now. Control, remember."  His voice shakes and hope it works. Sungkyu stare a little longer before he realizes that all of his friends have this scared face which only happens when he's making a really scary face. Hw sighed, close his eyes and then smiled at them which makes it more scarier because his eyes are totally not smiling.

"Let's go guys." He said as he saw Woohyun got up too. The five guys just nod and follow him.

Sungkyu stare at Woohyun and Woohyun stared back at him not wanting to lose sightof him.

"Hey" they both said to each other as they bump again still staring at each others eyes. Woohyun broke the eye contact first when he started staring at Sungkyu`s lips. It was soft, desirable, and unbearable. He wonders what it feels like to kiss those lips as he lean closer to it. But before he could kiss him, Sungkyu back away, looking confuse. Woohyun noticed it and said, "Oh, Im sorry. I-I-I-" he didn't know how to explain it. `What should I say? Oh sorry I was just attracted to your lips. I just wanted to-` 

Before he could finish his thought,Sungkyu ask if he was okay? He said yeah which is a total lie. "I know you didn't mean it. It's okay. Goodbye Woohyun-ssi" Sungkyu said abd smiled warmly at him. Woohyun`s heart skip a beat and feel s spark ran down his spine. "My  God I think im in love" he said clenching his shirt near his heart tightly.

""With who!?! shouted Kibum. "Gyaah" Woohyun yelp and fell on his . "What the Kibum!? Where did you come from? You ing scared me!" Woohyun shouted at Kibum as he try to stand up holding his aching . Kibum ignored Woohyun`s questions and said excitedly "So whos the lucky person you fell in love with ?" "None of your business" Woohyun answered coldly. "Aishh,, dont be shy now Tell me Please" Kibum plead while using his puppy dog eyes. That never fails to work on Woohyun since he's originally a nice person. "I'll tell you when its time,kay?" "Hmm,okay" Kibum said. "Finally our popular cold-hearted guy is falling in love" teased Kibum. " Shut up" Woohyun said as he turn his back on his friend to hide his hot-blushing face.

After that, Woohyun decided to skip his last class and went to the rooftop. He likes the rooftop because it was quite and peaceful there. He goes there to sleep and listen to music. He pulled his MP3 out and listen to girl group songs. This is one of his secrets that should never be revealed to anyone except Kibum who knows it by accident. He sat down behind a wall and fell asleep.------

When he woke up, the sun is setting, already. He stretched his hands and saw a figure in front of him leaning on the rail surrounding the rooftop. He was mesmerized by the view and pinch his arms to check if he was dreaming or not. It hurts. (duhh -_-) 

He saw the figure getting closer to him while he was just there, standing, with his mouth opened.

"You're awake now. How was your sleep?"

As the figure got closer he noticed who was it.

"Sungkyu" he said. 

"Yes?" Sungkyu said.

"What are you doing here?" "Oh I just want to get some fresh air. What about you,?" Sungkyu asked.

"Well, I was sleeping. I do it every now and then"

"Oh okay" Sungkyu smiled making his eyes almost disappeared.

"Oh I put my coat on you so you won't catch a cold"

Woohyun looked confuse for a second but suddenly notice the coat he was gripping on tightly.

"O-oh yeah... Um Thanks" he stutters.

He handed it back and accidentally touch Sungkyu`s hand. `Dang how could a guy's skin be so white and soft`

"So you like girl groups?" Sungkyu asked all of a sudden interrupting Woohyun`s thoughts.

Woohyun`s eyes widened and panicked. "I, uh, no I was just"

"hehe" giggled Sungkyu. "Its okay, I.won't tell anyone.It'll be our little secret." he finished then wink at the speechless Woohyun.

"What's wrong? You don't trust me?" Sungkyu pouted."Well, we don't really know much about each other so I guess its natural that you won't trust me easily but I-"

Before he could finish, Woohyun grab his fac leaned in and their forehead touch. "It's okay, I trust you Sungkyu" Woohyun said in a low husky voice. 

Woohyun let go of Sungkyu,blushing and cleared his throat. "So, uhm can we be friends Sungkyu?" Woohyun asked him."Sure I'd be happy too."

They walked home together and talked about themselves. Woohyun found out a lot about Sungkyu. Like,Sungkyu was older than him, he likes music,he sings, and that Sungkyu has no parents but have a younger brother. Woohyun tells Sungkyu about his mom who lives far away, he lives alone, and that even though he's known for being a bad boy, he still haven't had his first kiss yet.

"Oh yess you do have your first kiss" Sungkyu mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Woohyun turned to Sungkyu, confuse."Uhmm no..nothing" Sungkyu said as he notice a big house in front of them.

"Is this your house?" he said in a higher voice and his eyes 3x bigger than usual."Uh yes it is" Woohyun said embarrassed. "OMG! what a rich guy you are and you live alone?!!!" "Yes" Woohyun said sadly. Sungkyu saw Woohyun`s expression and immediately said sorry.

Paused.

Silence.

Sungkyu cleared his throat breaking the silence.

"I-I have to go now my brother is probably waiting for me"

"Okay, be careful"

"Thanks. So, see you at school?" Sungkyu asked.

"Yes,sure" Woohyun offered his hand to shake Sungkyu`s hand but Sungkyu hold him in a tight hug.

Woohyun was surprise at first but he immediately hug Sungkyu back. After some minutes, they let go of each other and said Goodbye.

When Woohyun walks in to his house and Sungkyu walks away. They both have the same thoughts in their mind.

"Dang, I wish that hug can last forever. He smelled so good and his body is so warm."

"I LIKE HIM"  -they both said to themselves....

Woohyun went straight to bed and hope he'll dream of Sungkyu every night.

While, Sungkyu, on the other hand, was remembering what happened at the rooftop when Woohyun was sleeping.


Second chapter,, for all of you!!! 

How you liking my story?

Its half proofread, so im sorry for all the grammatical errors....

im still not doing my homework,, hehe lazy me :3

oh well.see you all!

enjoy!!!! pls comment and subscribe ^-^