606

Love Within

After they showered and got dressed, they decided to went out while holding hands. “Hyung, its embarrassing” Woohyun tried to get out of Sungkyu’s grip but Sungkyu tighten his grip instead and mouthed the words ‘I Love You’ then continue walking.

Woohyun doesn’t know where they’re going but he didn’t bother to ask as he wants to remember and cherish this moment forever. He was dozing off at that moment when he suddenly bumped into Sungkyu’s back.

“S-sorry” Woohyun said but heard no reply from Sungkyu so he asked what’s wrong.

“It’s too quiet” replied Sungkyu who was cautiously stepping forward and looking around.

Woohyun was confuse as he don’t understand what he said and so he looked at the direction Sungkyu was looking at and saw an old ruined building.

“Where are we?” asked Woohyun but immediately got shushed by Sungkyu.

They slowly approached the building and they were greeted by five guys covered in bruises. Sungjong came running towards Sungkyu and hug him. The young man sob in Sungkyu’s embrace and was covered by ugly bruises. Woohyun stared in shock and confusion and also have his mouth hanging wide open. He threw a “what the hell is happening here” look at Sungkyu but it got unnoticed because Sungkyu is boiling in anger and about to kill anyone if someone talk to him at the moment.

“They did this to all of you” growled Sungkyu in a low, shivering voice. The five of them nod slightly and immediately explain everything to him as they know that the man could go and turn into a bloodthirsty monster in a second.

“Small groups got together and attacked us here last night. We were caught off guard and as you can see this is the result. But luckily our Myungsoo here save our asses by releasing his “dark” side, the reason we’re here alive and also why the little s retreat. For now.” Dongwoo explained quite fast as he holds an ice pack for the bump on his head.

“They said they’re coming back. In a week.” Said Myungsoo who has small scratches on him.

“Hyung, we need to get ready. We can’t let those s take away everything we built for many years.” Hoya said as he tried to sit up and look at Sungkyu.

“I know that” Sungkyu replied with a firm voice but much calmer than earlier. He let out a heavy sigh and turned to all of them, “But before all that clean your faces and get some rest so you all can recover faster.” Then, he rubbed Sungjong’s back to make him stop sobbing.

Suddenly, Woohyun cleared his throat loud enough for everyone to hear him and all eyes are on him. “I-I’m going now Sungkyu-hyung. You look busy and s-so I’ll see you-“ before he could finish Sungkyu grabbed his hand and told him to stay. “Im sorry Woohyun but I can’t let you go alone. Knowing those bastards, they might target you and I just can’t let anything happen to you.” Surprisingly, Woohyun immediately agreed and sat towards the couch as Sungkyu told him to do so.

Woohyun fidgeted uncomfortably on his seat as Myungsoo stared at him with a creepy smirk on his face. He blinked in confusion and tried avoiding Myungsoo’s stare by looking at his other side but Sungyeol was there, staring at him also like a crazy choding with a big grin on his face. “UHm, can I help you?” He asked but was only answered by giggles and stares. Woohyun is freaking out now and need help, so he looked at Sungkyu with his pleading puppy dog eyes which work effectively. “Yah! Stop it guys. You’re scaring him with your stupid faces” yelled Sungkyu.

“You’re so rude Hyung! You don’t want us to look at him! Hell, you didn’t even introduced him to us!” yelled Sungyeol back.

“Fine” sigh Sungkyu defeated.” Woohyun meet Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Hoya, Dongwoo, and this is Sungjong, my younger brother I told you about before. And guys meet Woohyun, my boyfriend.”

Hoya and Myungsoo said ‘Hi’ to Woohyun and shake his hand, but as for Dongwoo and Sungyeol, they jumped at him and hug him tightly. “So, what’s up with Sungkyu-hyung and you?” asked Dongwoo. “I bet you guys are all over each other huh” teased Sungyeol. Woohyun slightly nod, embarrassed.

At that remarked, Sungjong let go of Sungkyu and went to Woohyun, stared at him, then hug him. “Take care of my brother. If you ever leave him or hurt him, you’re DEAD.” Sungjong whispered and then let go him, smiling happily. Woohyun on the other hand, was shaken by Sungjong words but nod nonetheless. “Yah! Sungjong what did you say to him” Sungkyu asked as he saw Woohyun’s face turned pale. “Nothing Hyung, I just told him some friendly advice, right Woohyun-hyung?” Sungjong look at him and smiled which sends shiver down his body. “Uh, yeah friendly advice” he replied unconvincingly. Sungkyu shook his head and sat beside Woohyun, holding his hand firmly yet softly. Then he said, “Lay low for now guys but keep up your guard. We need  our strength for next week, arasso?” Then he turned to Woohyun “ Woohyun, Im so sorry you have to see this and now you’re involve too. This was the last thing I ever wanted to happened. Im really sorry.” He leaned in then kiss the back of his hand not breaking the eye contact between them. “It’s okay Sungkyu. I don’t understand all of this but we’ll do this together and end it.”

As they both leaned in to kiss, Sungyeol immediately interrupted them “ Yah no PDA. Get a room if you’re going to do it here.” He went to Myungsoo and buried his face into his neck who’s just smirking. “Nevermind him guys. You can continue.” Sungkyu only rolled his eyes, stand up and grabbed Woohyun’s hand to go upstairs.

“UH, Hyung we’re not going to do it here, right?”

“Of course not, you’re still sore from last night. I don’t wanna break you” Sungkyu said as he captures Woohyun’s lips and lock their lips in a sloppy kiss. Their tongues gracefully danced in each other’s mouth, fighting for dominance. Sungkyu let Woohyun dominate this one and lead him on. Woohyun is slowly getting turned by Sungkyu’s lips and small touches and seriously wanted to have right there, right now.

Sungkyu notice Woohyun’s but pretended he doesn’t notice anything. When Woohyun grind their hips together, Sungkyu have to stop Woohyun before they could do it again, “We can’t Woohyun. I told  you not now. Im a man of my words.Heh.” he whispered in Woohyun’s ear who’s now pouting at what he said. He kisses his lips once again and said “I told you I don’t want to break you. We’ll do it next next time okay? We have all the time in the world for that”

Woohyun just nod, trying not to look so disappointed, even though he seriously is.

“Let me take care of this then” Woohyun said as he looks down at his obvious hard-on. As he stands up to handle his , Sungkyu grab his wrist “I’ll do it for you as a gift” he winked then kneeled down and open Woohyun’s zipper then pulled his boxer which reveals an aching hardened .

Sungkyu grabbed it tightly, making Woohyun winced in pain, but then replaced by a pleasured moan as he it gently and slowly then faster and hard. When he saw Woohyun close to coming, he pressed Woohyun’s whole into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down while Woohyun’s balls. Woohyun moaned in pleasure as he grabbed Sungkyu’s hair to make his go deeper into his mouth. Sungkyu hold onto Woohyun’s waist to prevent him from choking as Woohyun starts to and move his hips forward. He let his tongue danced and play around Woohyun’s , then he grabbed and gripped Woohyun’s balls making him moan louder and into his moth which he swallowed and then give Woohyun a long passionate kiss.

“That’s the best gift I received in my entire life.” Woohyun said as he tried to catch his breath.

“You’ll never get that anywhere, just from me.” Sungkyu said seducingly as he his plump lips.

“Cocky bastard” scoffed Woohyun.

“I love you too.” Kissing Woohyun in the forehead.

After Woohyun cleaned up, Sungkyu grab him and they sat down near a broken window, gazing upon the stars.

“You know Hyung-“. He heard a loud thud and saw the knock out hamster. Woohyun laughed then lay down beside him and kiss his lips. “I love you so much” He cuddled with Sungkyu and Sungkyu happily hold him in a strong, affectionate hug. They both fell asleep in each other arms not wanting that moment to end.

 


Helo guyz im back!!! I was planning to update last Tuesday but for some reason I can't. TvT

Well Im back now and hope you guys Enjoy this!!!

Comment please <3

Subscribe<3

Thanks for all the people who subscribe Loove you All!!!!