707

Love Within

Morning came and Woohyun was woken up by the loud noises downstairs.

He attempted to wake up Sungkyu but only receive groans and tch-ed.

He tried again as he whispered to Sungkyu’s ears “I’m leaving Hyung” Just by that, Sungkyu got up almost immediately,still sleepy, and tried to open his eyes to look for Woohyun but didn’t saw him anywhere. Then he felt someone crept up and grabbed him from behind. Blame his reflexes, but he grabbed Woohyun from behind and pinned him down the floor in a rough manner. Woohyun was startled with Sungkyu’s reaction and he didn’t dare to move as he knows that Sungkyu is still half-asleep.

Woohyun called out Sungkyu’s name softly “Sungkyu-hyung”

Sungkyu immediately recognized his voice and shook his head as he squeezed his eyes tightly to wear off his sleepiness. He saw Woohyun beneath him and asked him what was he doing underneath. Woohyun scoffed. “You pinned me down and now you’re asking what am I doing. I should be the one asking that to you… Aishh,, Let go Hyung, it hurts” Sungkyu loosen his grip on Woohyun as he wiggled under him but he thought of something naughty and tighten his grip once again.

“What are you doing? I said let go-“

Sungkyu leaned down and his ears and down his neck. He onto his lover’s neck leaving red throbbing love bites on all around his neck.

“Good morning Hyunnie” Woohyun blushed from hearing that nickname as he slowly lifted his weight up to Sungkyu until he is sitting on Sungkyu’s lap and did the same thing to him. As they were enjoying their morning session, two ers came, Sungyeol and Dongwoo,who were yelling and so interrupting them.

“Oh did we interrupt something?” asked Dongwoo as he saw Woohyun and Sungkyu’s position.

“What the you guys want?”

“Woah no need to be angry first thing in the morning. We just came to call you guys fro breakfast. Lets go” Sungyeol said happily as he grabbed Woohyun’s hand(whose face is still red from getting caught in their embarrassing position earlier) and dragged him downstairs.

“Let’s go too Hyung” Dongwoo said who’s smirking at the rosy marks in Sungkyu’s neck.

“What a nice way to start your day with” Dino teased. Sungkyu just smiled at the remark and lazily yet happily followed downstairs.

As Sungkyu arrived and sat down beside Woohyun, the others followed and started to eat. They ate in silence because Sungkyu hates talking and noises while eating. As he picked up an egg roll to feed Woohyun, he heard Dongwoo and Sungyeol squealing like highschool girl and looking at them with the eyes of a fanboy.  He then cleared his throat and glared at the two who immediately stopped but continued smiling like idiots.

After their not so quiet breakfast, they all gather in the living room and discussed some strategies or plans whatever you wanna call it for their upcoming fight.(They don’t really made plans but just in case)

“Okay guys we got there to beat some asses we’re going to be divided into groups. Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol ; Hoya, Dongwoo, And of course I get the pleasure of beating alone.”Sungkyu finalized.

“ Hyung what about me “ asks the left out Woohyun.

Sungkyu shakes his head disapprovingly “You’re going to stay here. I’am not going to let you fight and get hurt, absolutely not.”

“But Hyung, what if they send people here, kidnapped me then torture-“ Sungkyu immediately stopped Woohyun from spouting nonsense, which could actually happen, and worst case scenarios.

He looked at the other guys for approval (disapproval tbh) and saw them nod one by one. “Alright, but going to be with me all the time and don’t you ever leave my sight, arasso?”

“Yes, Hyung” Woohyun said excitedly.

“But can you fight Hyun? I mean this is not some just stupid street fights. This is like the real deal and things could get ugly.”

“I’ll be fine Hyung. You know how badass my other self is. It’s how I survive from those jealous guys before.” Woohyun reassured him and started doing aegyo and throwing hearts to Sungkyu.

The other guys frowned in disgust and seemed to regret their decision of letting him join in.

Sungkyu massaged his temples and prayed that everything will be okay but still smiled at Woohyun’s cute actions.

“He’s an idiot.” Hoya mumbled as he rolled his eyes at the so called idiot guy who still doing aegyo.

“Lets’ take days off from school and rest our body well. Dismissed.”

Dongwoo and Hoya decided to go out,probably go to a dance studio to makeout dance; Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol decided to stayed home to have a movie marathon. Sungkyu and Woohyun on the other hand, decided to go out on a date, their very first date. They choose to go to the amusement park because princess Woohyun wants to and Sungkyu happily obliged although he’s not very fond of amusement parks.


Very short chapter, sory bout that guys..

HOwever, I did update, Lol... and add two chapters HOpe you guys like it!

Dont foget to COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!

and Subscribe <3

Thanks everyone!! *bows* See yah!! <3