101

Love Within

*smack!* he groaned in agony while he was being kicked and punched by three guys in a dark alley. "That's for messing with my girl!" a kicked in his stomach make him curl up and cough up blood. "Just because you're good-looking, doesn't mean you can get to mess with any girls you see HUH?!" the guy shouted as he grab his collar and held him against the wall. 

Just then, a red-haired guy in a black hoodie and ripped jeans came. He stare at them then glance at the beat up guy. Then the guy who's holding him shouted, "Get lost er" But the guy didn't move an inch. Then one of the guys touched his shoulder and in a blink of an eye two of the guys were unconcious. "What the-"Who the are you?" the guy step backwards, fell and then ran away screaming like a girl when he saw the glare the red-haired guy was giving him. "Heh, what a wuss" he says. Then he turned to the black haired guy and ask if he's ok. The guy reached out his hands and says "Thanks,I-Im Woohyun"the red-haired guy grab his hand and said "It`s nothing, Im Sungkyu" As Sungkyu help Woohyun to get up, Woohyun trip and fell on top of Sungkyu. Sungkyu got surprised and shakes Woohyun to wake him up. When Woohyun shows no sign of waking up he carried him in a bridal style and look for a place to drop him off.

Sungkyu found a small motel and check in. As he lay Woohyun down the bed, he noticed how he was badly beaten up and so he decided to treat him first before leaving.

As he get up and find the first aid kit he heard Woohyun mumble something "Umma" When Sungkyu heard that he almost burst out laughing but stop to avoid waking Woohyun up. But he felt guilty immediately wanting to laugh in the first place when he saw tears in Woohyun`s eyes. He face palmed his face and said `Stupid`.

After realizing what he have done, he grab the first aid kit and treat Woohyun`s wounds. He gently pressed a cotton with alcohol on his wounds. He would stop when Woohyun would his in pain then continue.

After cleaning the wounds he bandaged him up.

Sungkyu noticed how muscular and handsome Woohyun is. Sungkyu traced Woohyun`s nose bridge down to his soft lips snd down Woohyun`s perfect abs and down- "No--" he gulped then shakes his head.

When he's finished, he stare at Woohyun`s face for the last time and said "Goodbye Woohyun, Hope we'll meet again" he caresses Woohyun`s face and kiss him on his forehead. Sungkyu realized what he's doing and backaway hurriedly and left.

As Sungkyu, closes the door, Woohyun is blushing immensely as he heard Sungkyu` goodbye and felt those soft lips touch his forehead. He touch his forehead and said "We'll again for sure" he smiled and then drift away back to his dreamland.

When morning comes, Woohyun was hissing in pain while cursing under his breath. He got up and look at his face in the mirror. " " He cursed again as he hurried to go in the bathroom. He took a hot shower and re-bandaged his self again. His was pretty messy compared to what Sungkyu did. He blushed again while remembers what happened last night but snap out of his thought immediately when he saw the time. He hurriedly put on some clothes and checked out of the motel. His house was far away so he took a cab as he was panicking. When he reach his house he immediately put on his uniform, put some make-up.(he's popular ao looks is important and to hide his bruises) not like he wants to. He grab his book bag,grab his car keys and quickly drove to school.

He arrived at the very last minute. He was sweating and breathing hard when his friend Kibum tapped his s shoulder and ask why he was so late and tired. "I was working out and got lost track of time,Sorry." he lied. He can't tell his friend what really happened because that would be so uncool.(Inner Woo: Tell him, he's your friend. He deserves to know the truth. Outer Woo: No, its none of his business) "Shut up!" Woohyun mumbled. Kibum raised his eyebrow and stared at Woohyun. Woohyun just shakes his head and went to his seat.

During class, he didnt really listen to what his teachers were saying. He was thinking about Sungkyu,Sungkyu,Sungkyu. Just thinking about him drives Woohyun out of his mind, and makes his heart jump out of his chest.

As he was lost in his dreamland, the bell rings for lunch.

"Yah! What are thinking back there? You were blushing and smiling like a ert" "?Eh? really?" Woohyun said as they sat down and start eating ignoring the girls around them. "Yes, you are!" Kibum paused. "Wait, do you already have a girlfriend?" Woohyun chokes on his food and immediately said, "Hell no" And Kibum just stared at him smiling.

As they were eating, Woohyun noticed 6 guys walking to a table. His eyes found a red-haired guy in the middle and he immediately think of Sungkyu. 

Bur he immediately erase that in his mind when he saw the guy lookin like a nerd and s surrounded by weird guys.

"Sungkyu is not like that. He's way hotter than that guy."

He looked away immediately when he met the eyes of the red-haired guy.

Sungkyu immediately recognized Woohyun and said "Found you Woohyun-ssi"  smirking.


whew!! first chap done!! ^-^ what u think bout it guys? hope u like it... At first I.wasn't soo.confident in posting this story but wen I saw da views and subscribers.. I was soo happy that I cried [literally].. Thank you everyone!! Please read my story.. Then comment and.. subscribe 

>\\<

its soo hot now and I have to do my homework.. tons of them.. ugh!!

oh well see you guys ^°^

enjoy!!!'^-^ <3<3<3