Story Ends.... Love COntinues..

Love Within

*Beep * Beep *Beep*

Woohyun was woken up by the beeping sound in the white room he was in. He stared at the ceiling for some minutes and that’s when he felt someone holding his hand tightly. On his right side, he saw the red haired guy sleeping peacefully with a bandaged around his head. He tried to get up to touch and see the man but the pain from his back prevents him from doing so. He gave up trying, so he just scanned the whole and spotted the five figures, all cuddled up with each other. He tried to get up again to see if they’re all okay and release a relief sigh when he saw them with few almost healed scratches and small bandages.

Sungjong heard Woohyun shift on his bed and immediately stand up, crying. “oh my god! You’re awake. Thanks goodness” he hugged him tightly making him groaned in pain. “Sorry” Sungjong whispered as he let go of him slowly.

“Why are you crying? How long we’ve been here?”

“2 weeks. You healed quickly and showed sign of life from time to time but Sungkyu-hyung haven’t woken up yet and stayed like a statue” Sungjong said, crying again.

Woohyun tried to make Sungjong stopped and was about to go near Sungkyu when Dongwoo and the others suddenly hug him.  “OMG!!! He’s awake now!!!” yelled Dongwoo who cried together with Sungjong and Sungyeol.

“Shut up Dongwoo. Im alive okay? Quiet down will you?” Woohyun said in a polite yet annoyed voice as he rubbed his temples making the coming headache go away.

“Im worried and you guys have been sleeping here like a damn log for weeks!” Dongwoo pouted.

Woohyun rolled his eyes but mouthed “sorry” as he went to his sleeping hamster.

He kissed his boyfriend’s forehead and lay down his head down his chest.

“Wake up Gyu Let’s go home now”Woohyun whispered.

Sungkyu move slightly but still didn’t open his eyes. Woohyun pouted then advance forward to kissed his lips and it slightly.

Sungkyu suddenly grabbed Woohyun’s waist and looked at him with the same cold, murderous he had during their fight. Woohyun gulped nervously and looked at the others for help but the others were equally scared as him and afraid to move. The air was so tense that it could be touch and can kill anyone who enters the room. Then Sungkyu leaned closely to the scared Woohyun and bit his ear. Woohyun who was too scared to move and just look at him confusedly but the others were fast enough to catch what was happening shakes their head in sync.

“Attacking me while Im sleeping huh?” Woohyun swallowed nervously “you’re getting bolder Hyunnie” chuckled Sungkyu in a deep, raspy voice sending shivers down Woohyun’s spine.

Woohyun hit Sungkyu’s chest lightly as he figured what was happening then smiled as he saw his lover’s soften gaze full of love. Then he lay down with him. “Good morning Gyu” hummed Woohyun. “Good morning to you too beautiful” sang Sungkyu as he cupped Woohyun’s face to kiss his forehead, nose, then his lips.

“Ahem!” interrupted Hoya. “Im going to tell the doctor that you guys are awake and hopefully get out of here.”

“Okay, thanks Hoya.” Said Woohyun. “Yea whatever.”

“Myungsoo” called Sungkyu, “what happened to them?”

“We handle everything while you guys are here. Let’s just say that they will never bother us again” smirked Myungsoo. “I know I can trust you guys.”

“What happened?” asked the confused Woohyun.

Sungkyu looked at Myungsoo, while Woohyun looked at both of them who were smiling evilly. Then Myungsoo sighed and explained everything.

“After we brought you guys here, we went back and go to their hideout. They’re treating their wounds and were off guard and so we beat them up, tied them, put blindfold and tape their mouth. We then went for a ride and drop them in the middle of who knows where. . Myungsoo said looking very satisfied.

“You guys are devils” laughed Woohyun. “But are they going to be alright?”

“Aigoo my Hyunnie is so kind-hearted” cooed Sungkyu. “Don’t worry about them. They can handle themselves perfectly” smirked Sungkyu.

“Hey guys” interrupted Hoya, again. “You two- I mean We can all go home tomorrow. And the doctor said not to move too much because of the stitches” he finished.

“Hmmm. You guys can go home and rest, you all must be tired staying with us. Thank you for that. Come back tomorrow morning.” Sungkyu said as he caressed Woohyun’s hair who was lying down beside him, head on his chest.

“Ne, Hyung!” said the choding and dino at the same time. As the five guys headed out, Sungyeol shouted, “Keep it in your pants WooGyu!”

“WooGyu? The hell is that?” asked Sungkyu.

“I think its our name combined together, I like it” giggled Woohyun.

“Pfft and he said keep it in our pants, it’s not like we’re going to do it here right Woohyun?” He didn’t heard a reply from Woohyun so he tried to face him but accidentally brushed his knees against Woohyun crotch. Woohyun hissed and tried to hold back the moan at the back of his throat because of what Sungkyu just said. They are also injured and still recovering and Woohyun won’t take the risk of their wounds opening up again just because he is and needed Sungkyu inside him.

Sungkyu mischievously smirked and sensed Woohyun’s feeling. He then suddenly flipped their positions: Woohyun-bottom, Sungkyu-top. Woohyun yelped and tried to hide his burning face but Sungkyu pinned both his hands over his head. “You should have said something Hyunnie. You know I won’t say no to you.”Sungkyu whispered as he grind down his hips on Woohyun’s  torso earning soft moans and whimpers from the younger. “I want to do it Sungkyu. I want you inside me. Now.” Woohyun whispered, his eyes filled with lust and eagerness to be touch. “As you wish Princess. Just lower your voice if you don’t want to be heard outside and get disturbed.”

He pulled Woohyun’s pants along with his boxers, revealing his aching member eager to be touched as it twitch under Sungkyu’s gaze. He his fast and hard making Woohyun easily. And he grabbed him for a kiss that his mouth was craving for. It was not a gentle kiss like before. It was rough yet full of love and passion. As they kissed, Woohyun instinctively opened his legs widely and shamelessly making Sungkyu smiled in amusement. Seeing how greedy his boyfriend become, he sneakily inserted a finger in Woohyun’s twitching hole and started working its way in towards the man prostrate. Woohyun shifted his position and broke the kiss as he moaned loudly due to pleasure in him. Then, Sungkyu cruelly inserted two additional fingers and started ing it at the same pace. After making sure Woohyun is ready he leaned down and whispered “Im going to put it in now Woohyun” Woohyun nods his head vigorously and let out a whimper as Sungkyu positioned his on his entranced, lowering himself down unconsciously. As Sungkyu slowly ed his inside Woohyun, Woohyun bit his shoulder to muffled his moan. Sungkyu did Woohyun raw and rough yet gentle. He quickens his pace and then slows it to savour the moment. He leaves marks on Woohyun’s muscular chest and neck and catch his mouth and locked their lips for a much gentle kiss. “Ahn! Sungkyu more!” pleaded Woohyun as he drowns in slight pain but much pleasure. Sungkyu did what Woohyun want and deeper and give it to him rougher as he gives Woohyun’s a few hard . “Im coming Hyun” “M-me too” Woohyun comes first, spilling his to Sungkyu’s chest and stomach. He then let out a moan when Sungkyu also deep inside him. They both gasped for air and rested for a while when Sungkyu suddenly flipped Woohyun, his face now facing the bed. “Uh Sungkyu?” “Sorry babe one more round” Sungkyu winked then once again his into Woohyun’s reddening hole. “Ugh Sungkyu” growled Woohyun yet he pushed his up wanting his lovers inside him again. “This is so ing embarrassing. Let’s-“ before he could finished, his words was turned into lustful loud moans. He gripped the white sheets under him making his knuckles turned white. Sungkyu was lost in pleasure as he keeps chanting Woohyun’s name and deeper inside him. He then leaned in and whispered “I Love You” to Woohyun’s ear and nibbled it. He also left hickeys on Woohyun’s back then bite his playfully. Woohyun yelped in response and bite the pillow in front of him but he can’t hold his moans any longer when Sungkyu pinched and rubbed his erect s. The room was heavily filled with faint beeping sounds from the machines but mostly with Woohyun and Sungkyu’s moans, chanting of each other names and skin slapping at each other. The touch and voice of Sungkyu mixed with the pleasure are making him crazy, making him forget about everything and just gladly received the intense pleasure Sungkyu was giving him. Sungkyu suddenly let out a low, husky moan as Woohyun’s hole tightened around his . “ Woohyun” hissed Sungkyu. Woohyun was lost for words and just let out his , together with Sungkyu. He pulled out of Woohyun and lay down dead tired next to Woohyun who moaned loudly for the last time when he felt Sungkyu’s slide out of him. He breathed heavily and turned to Sungkyu and they kissed again passionately and lovingly. It was a wet and sloppy kiss and stopped as they remembered the need for air. As Sungkyu and bite on Woohyun’s lower lip, he whispered “Im glad we did it here” Woohyun shivered as he felt Sungkyu’s hot breath against his skin. He moaned in reply and hugged Sungkyu, burying his face on his hyung chest, breathless. Sungkyu hugged him back and placed a kiss on his forehead pulling the white blanket over them and fell asleep in an instant. Woohyun, on the other hand, kissed Sungkyu’s chest and it, leaving a hickey on it. Then he whispered with his hoarse voice, “I love you very much Gyu” as he cuddled closely and soon fell asleep with his red, embarrassed face.

 

Morning>>>>>>>>

 

Woohyun woke up first, rubbing his back who was screaming in pain and kept him from sleeping more. He looked up and saw Sungkyu’s face and kisses him on his lips. “Good morning Gyu darling” Sungkyu responded to his kiss, surprising Woohyun. “Good morning to you too babe” whispered Sungkyu. As they’re going to kiss again, the ers arrived.  Dongwoo and Sungyeol stopped at the door and was about to shout but luckily stopped by Hoya and Myungsoo as they covered their eyes and mouth. “Thanks” mouthed Sungkyu while cuddling with Woohyun who buried his face on Sungkyu’s chest because of embarrassment.

“Nice Hyung! You guys are really getting at it” smirked Myungsoo.

“Of course we are. Ne Hyunnie”sang Sungkyu.

Woohyun nod slightly in response, his face still on Sungkyu’s chest.

Hoya and Myungsoo finally let go of the two idiots “Yah!! I told you guys to keep it in your pants” scolded Sungyeol.

“Shut up” Sungkyu replied rolling his eyes.

“Sungjong is finishing the dismissal papers now so you two should get ready now.” Hoya said.

Sungkyu nods and turned to Woohyun. “Let’s get ready now Hyunnie” But Woohyun didn’t move. Sungkyu raised his eyebrow then realize something. “Your back-“ Woohyun covered his mouth before he could even finish. Sungkyu just smiled then remove Woohyun’s hand. “Get out. We’ll be out soon.”

The four guys understood and left with a  smirk on their faces.

“I’ll help you get dressed Woohyun, sorry about your back.”

Woohyun looked up with a pout.

“IS there something else?”

“My voice” Woohyun barely said.

“Aigoo your beautiful voice. Im sorry about that too” cooed Sungkyu as he kissed Woohyun’s throat.

Woohyun playfully punched Sungkyu’s chest and mouthed the words “I Love You”

“I Love you too beautiful”

They kissed lightly then stopped before they could do it again and just look at each other lovingly.

“Let’s go home Woohyun” Sungkyu said as he carried the beet red Woohyun out in bridal style just like when they first met.

 

 

 


T^T its done my lovely readers

I hope you like my story and thank for all my subscribers and readers..

I have a few stories that i wrote but i dont know if im going to post them, should i?

oh welll!!! Hope you guys have a Happy Great Day!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! KEKEKEKEKEKE HELLO 2015 !!!!!

WOOGYU FOREVER!!!! <3<3

OH BEFORE I FORGOT.. IM VERY SORRY ABOUT THEIR /MAKE OUT/ SCENE.. IM NOT VERY GOOD AT IT BUT I STILL WROTE IT.. VERY SORRY IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE IT *BOWS DEEPLY* *OUCH MY BACK*