303

Love Within

Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the classes, Sungkyu went to the rooftop to clear his mind and also for some fresh air. As soon, as he open the door, he lets out a sigh of frustration. He close the door with a bang and when he's going to punch the door, he heard a groan. He search for the source of the sound and saw the sleeping Woohyun.

He slowly got closer to the younger guy, sit down, and lean in very close. He carefully move away the strands of hair blocking Woohyun`s eyes and then trace his sharp jawline.

" You're so careless. You'll catch a cold if u sleep here."

Sungkyu removes his coat and cover the muscular body of Woohyun. As he place the coat on Woohyun, he found his hand touching Woohyun`s chest and trace it up to the young guy`s throat then his lips.

He smirked then said, "You're such a wuss. You should have continued the kiss earlier. So much for the popular and playboy Woohyun, huh?" he teased then lean in to give Woohyun a soft but passionate kiss.

He lean back and laugh and said, "I could get addicted to this."

Sungkyu touch his lips and it lustfully asking for more but he doesn't want to take advantage of the guy.

So, he just decided to wait for Woohyun to wake up and maybe get to know him more.

 

>>>>>>>End of Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hyung! What are you doing?! We got to go now!"

Sungkyu drop the guy covered in blood and bruises.

"Don't ever come back again, you understand?" he hiss. The guy nod slightly as he tried to back away.

Sungkyu and his gang got into a fight with new gangs trying to take over their turfs and going after Sungkyu to make him surrender as a leader.

"We need to laylow guys, these newbies are a waste of time but they can do crazy , alright?" "Yes,Hyung" the five guys answered.

"Alright,let's go." The five guys raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"Hurry up! we're going to be late" Sungkyu commanded.

"But Hyung, we're all beat up and we need to treat our wounds" Dongwoo said.

Sungkyu look at the guys, covered in bruises and scratches.

He sigh then said, "Fine, you guys go back , treat your wounds and rest. I'll go to school."

"Hyung you have to treat your wounds too, I know it's little but--" Sungkyu tap Sungjong`s shoulder interrupting him. "I'll be fine, you know that right?" Sungkyu stare at Sungjong reassuring the young guy.

As Sungkyu head to the door, "Is it Woohyun?" asked Sungyeol.

"Maybe" said Sungkyu closing the door behind him.

"What's with Sungkyu-hyung? He's been going on and on about that Woohyun guy?" Sungjong pouted.

"Someone's jealous~" teased Sungyeol. "No, I'm not. It's just Hyung had never been interested with anyone, let alone trust anyone,since that day."

"I think I know" Myungsoo said with a smirk.

"Tell us!" Dongwoo yelled.

"No, I'll let Sungkyu do that."

"Tch, You're so unfair Hyung now im more curious" Sungjong pouted.as he grab a pillow and squeeze it tightly(very).

At school-

Woohyun notice that Sungkyu is alone today reading a book. He look around to search for the `weird` guys who's usually with Sungkyu. Seeing no sign of them, he decided to sit with Sungkyu. He slowly approach the table, planning to suprise Sungkyu. But before he could even make a sound-

"Hello there, Woohyun-ssi" Sungkyu said as he continued reading the book, not lifting his gaze up.

"Hi Sungkyu-hyung" Woohyub said trying not to sound disappointed.

He sat down across Sungkyu and asked about the whereabouts of his friends.

"Oh they went somewhere, I guess."

"What?! They left you all alone, by yourself! That's not very nice of them."

Sungkyu was surprised, hearing Woohyun so worried about him.

"I'm okay, I could use some time alone."

"Oh." Woohyun said. "So, well if you want to be alone, I guess I'll go now."

"No!" Sungkyu yelled then cleared his throat. "That's not what I meant. You can stay."

Woohyun`s face lighten up and sit beside Sungkyu.

"Ne~ Hyung" Woohyun said with an aegyo.

Sungkyu find it very cute and unconsciously pinch Woohyun`s rosy cheeks.

"So you can be cute too huh?"

Woohyun snap out of his cute image then slap Sungkyu`s hand away and said, "No-o Im not. Im a cool guy not... cute" he said while blushing.

"Then why are you blushing now?" Sungkyu tease Woohyun. "Im not a girl! Me?! Blushing?! It's because you pinch my cheeks"

"Yes, yes Whatever" Sungkyu said not believing Woohyun at all.

Woohyun cleared his throat then change the topic.

"So, Hyung. What are you reading?"

"Hmmm... I don't know. I just randomly pick it up in the library." Sungkyu said not averting his eyes from the book.

Woohyun pouted. He wants Sungkyu to look at him and so he decided to take the book from Sungkyu to get his attention.

"Yah! Give it back" yelled Sungkyu. "No! You read too much. It's bad enough that you have small eyes and you're overworking then" joked Woohyun.

"What?" Sungkyu said in a serious voice.

Woohyun swallowed hard and felt uncomfortable as he saw Sungkyu`s serious face.

"I-its a joke Hyung. Here, I'll give it back"

As he hand the book back, Sungkyu pulled Woohyun`s hand, closing the distance between them. "Why don't you look into my eyes and see for yourself if they have any problems since you're so worried about them" dared Sungkyu.

Woohyun slowly lift his eyes and saw a scary and lustful look on Sungkyu`s eyes.

"U-uhm, there's nothing wrong with them. They're beautiful" he blurted out, stuttering.

Sungkyu fully close the distance between them, then peck a kiss on Woohyun`s lips, biting and its lower lip. Woohyun felt dizzy suddenly and feel the heat rising in his face then down his now throbbing , leaving him wanting for more.

"More." Woohyun moan in a small voice but loud enough for Sungkyu to hear.

Sungkyu was shock by the young guy response but he smiled playfully and whispered "Not here"

Suddenly, Woohyun remembered where they are and mentally face palm himself for not controlling his lust.

"Heh" laugh Sungkyu as he saw Woohyun`s troubled face.

Sungkyu figured out that Woohyun has another side of him (since he's a smartass) and he's just using this `cool` image for whatever reason.Sungkyu planned to go along Woohyun`s `cool` image until Woohyun himself, tell him everything. However, being the babo and naive Woohyun, he haven't realized that he met this Sungkyu before and that they just kiss TWICE.

For,Woohyun it was his first kiss. A wonderful kiss, a kiss that he'd never thought to have with the guy he like and its with Sungkyu. But Woohyun wanted to know why Sungkyu did it and so he decided tl to ask the guy.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" Sungkyu ask playing dumb.

"The kiss" Woohyun replied, embarrassed.

"Oh that well you said you never had your first kiss before and you just look so cute then that I just have to do it. You look like you're asking,no, begging for it too." Sungkyu said innocently.

"Why you don't like it?"

"Oh - no -yes, it's g-good" Woohyun stutters then blushed immensely.

"More" Sungkyu mock Woohyun. "Hyung!" Woohyun pouted.

Sungkyu only laugh, then grab Woohyun`s hand and lean in to guy`s ear.

"You know you should act like your usual self more around me. I'll be happy if you do" Sungkyu whispered in a low raspy voice. Woohyun swallowed,trying to ignore the hot breath that brushed on his skin. He tried to processed what Sungkyu said and then he got up and said, "What are you talking about, Hyung? I do act like my usual self. You're imagining things Sungkyu-hyung."

Sungkyu get up too and said, "Okay, suit yourself, See you later after school then?" "Yes" Woohyun said cheerfully.

As they went back to their classes, they both face palmed their self and said "Stupid"

Woohyun: I should've have just told him. No, I need more      time. No, that was the perfect timing. I ruined it  He              obviously know something. UGH!!!

Sungkyu:Aissh!! Why would he lie? Did I dk things too             fast? UGH!!!

*Bell rang*Class ends*

Woohyun saw Sungkyu waiting near the school gate, vut when Woohyun was going to yell "HI" to Sungkyu, A bunch of guys in black clothes, surround Sungkyu. Woohyun didn't know what to do, he feel scared. He shakes his head, tell his self that its going to be alright if he goes there and act like his "cool" self.

"Fighting" Woohyun mumbles.

But. when he turn around, the guys surrounding Sungkyu was bowing to Sungkyu and saw five guys limping and has bruises. He quickly ran to Sungkyu who was unhurt at all.

"Are yiu you okay? What did they do? Who are those guys? Woohyub asked continuously. Sungkyu covered Woohyun`s mouth and said "I'm okay. They didn't do anything. I don't know them. Geez, you ask too much questions. Let's go" Sungkyu said as if nothing happened.

"Ne" Woohyun said. But something still bothers him. 

How did those five guys get hurt? Did Sungkyu did that? He look at Sungkyu who was ahead of him.

"Hyung, are you hiding something from me?" Woohyun blurted out.

Sungkyu stop and said "That goes for you too Woohyun-ssi, are you hiding something?"

Woohyun didn't move, he didn't know what to say, no, he know what to say he just didn't know how to start. But, he finally said, " Yes, Hyung. I am hiding something from you, but I won't tell until you tell me yours" Woohyun compromise.

Sungkyu was shocked he didnt expect Woohyun to admit it since the young man denied it earlier.

He didn't said anything for a moment then, " I'll tell you everything, soon"(very soon).,, Sungkyu said and continued walking, hands in his pockets. And with Woohyun following him from behind,who have on a relieve and stupid smile plastered across his face.


Hello ^_^ guys again... thanks for the wait! I.hope u.likin my story.. And thanks to all my subscribers for subscribing.. I love you all

Please comment.. your comment(s) will help me very much in improving my writing.. Thanks again and your comments are very much welcome ^^

please do subscribe too^^ and maybe upvote, hehe.. THANK YOU ALL <3

see yah,,,enjoy^^