505

Love Within

Sungkyu slammed the door and pushed Woohyun at the back of it, making him groaned in pain but was shut up by Sungkyu who’s hovering over him and kissing him fiercely. Sungkyu nibbled Woohyun’s lower lip and it, asking for entrance where Woohyun immediately opened up and let Sungkyu dominate his mouth. Woohyun tilted his head slightly to the side and grabbed Sungkyu’s hair to deepen their kiss more. He moaned loudly when Sungkyu suddenly palmed and pressed his hands against his hardening buldge. Then, he looked up at Sungkyu pleadingly as Sungkyu slowly opened his zipper, teasing his aching member in the process.
“Hyung,uhh…” Woohyun moaned. Sungkyu only smirked, by the name, so he finally took out Woohyun’s member that stands tall and proud and already wet from precum. He the tip teasingly in a slow and almost painful manner for Woohyun. Woohyun frowned in the slight contact but suddenly gasped when Sungkyu amazingly took him all up. Sungkyu him hard and and then softly the tip of like a ing lollipop.  As Sungkyu bop his head up and down, Woohyun moaned in pleasure as he feel Sungkyu’s lips around his and warm breath lingering around it.Suddenly, his breath hitched and moaned loudly as Sungkyu laughed and the vibration from Sungkyu’s voice made him into Sungkyu’s mouth who swallowed it with pleasure. As Woohyun tries to catch his breath, Sungkyu pulled him in for another heated kiss, and lead him towards the bed at the same time. Woohyun savour Sungkyu’s mouth and taste his own which was salty and slightly bitter but he doesn’t pay much attention to it because Sungkyu is all he wants right here, right now. Sungkyu then removes his own clothes, revealing his lean body with faint line of abs on his stomach. He slowly pushed Woohyun down the bed, leaned down, leaving traces of kisses all over his toned chest. Sungkyu tch-ed at the sight of Woohyun’s remaining clothes and so he pulled (tear) all of it at once. He then left marks on the Woohyun’s thighs, it then biting it softly but enough to leave bite marks that will probably stay for weeks.  Sungkyu then turned his attention towards Woohyun’s  twitching hole and smirked as Woohyun opened his legs automatically and eagerly. Sungkyu didn’t wait any longer and inserted one finger slowly, slowly ing it in, deeper each time. Woohyun arched his back in pleasure in every of Sungkyu’s long, lean finger inside of him which Sungkyu find so ing y.
“Hyung-“
“Hmm”
“it feels-“ he gasped as Sungkyu entered another finger inside of him then continued  “weird”
“That’s good Woohyun. I’ll make you feel good now, very good” Sungkyu whispered as he pulls apart his fingers inside Woohyun, scissoring his butthole, and slowly stretching it,curving his fingers from time to time.
“Ahn, feels-“
Sungkyu smiled in success as he found the guy’s sweet spot, so he continued to his fingers in and sneakily entered another finger in the process.
Sungkyu doesn’t need any lubricant since Woohyun’s made his twitching hole really wet and slippery. Sungkyu made one last inside Woohyun with his fingers and pulls it out slowly  then immediately replace it with his long forgotten aching and hard as rock . He in few times and pulled out because he’s a ing tease making Woohyun groaned in disappointment. Sungkyu laughed at Woohyun’s reaction and whispered in a low,husky voice “You’re so ing y right now” As he said it, he poked Woohyun’s hungry hole teasingly and slowly in “Hyung,don’t tease” whined Woohyun. “As you wish, my love” He then pushed his way in inside Woohyun’s hole and start ing faster and deeper every second.
“Ahhh!! Sungkyu” More!!!” Woohyun become a total under Sungkyu and pleaded for more which Sungkyu happily give to Woohyun. Woohyun gripped the bed sheet tightly then released it and blindly reached for Sungkyu’s neck and cling on it making each much deeper inside of him. “Faster” moaned Woohyun as he clings closely to Sungkyu. Sungkyu hissed as he felt Woohyun’s nails dug on his skin but continues to faster into Woohyun’s sweet spot abusing it mercilessly yet passionately.
“Im coming, Hyun”
“Me-e too Hyung”
Their heated make out session ended with Woohyun’s pleads and chants of Sungkyu’s name from his lips. They both come at the same time, looking satisfied but the desire and lust still lingers.
As they catch their breath, staring at each other, Woohyun suddenly pulled Sungkyu and switched their positions. Sungkyu has his back against the bed and Woohyun was holding him down, sitting on top of him (his ). Sungkyu stared in shock but played along with Woohyun.
Woohyun pulled out from Sungkyu and eyed the once again hard in front of him. He blushes from the sight but doesn’t let it stopped him from doing what he wants. He first lean in to Sungkyu and touch his chest lightly, brushing his fingers down Sungkyu’s torso. Then, he his lips and slowly leaves love bites all over Sungkyu’s upper body.  After exploring Sungkyu’s body with his mouth, he turned his attention to Sungkyu’s throbbing .He flicks the tip teasingly and suddenly dive down, swallowing Sungkyu’s while massaging his balls. Sungkyu moaned huskily and grabbed Woohyun’s hair to bury his deeper into Woohyun’s mouth ing him but carefully to avoid choking the guy.Woohyun wrapped his tongue around the big and let it make slurping and slick sounds.  Sungkyu let out a mantra of profanities as Woohyun works his mouth in an unimaginable way. When Sungkyu is reaching his limit, Woohyun stopped moving his mouth. Sungkyu looked at him questioningly but didn’t say anything as he saw Woohyun smirked. Woohyun pulled himself up and align his to Sungkyu’s big .  Woohyun placed his hands on Sungkyu’s stomach and slowly go down, making the disappear inside of him.  “” cursed Sungkyu as Woohyun’s hole tightened around his and he lets out a y, hot moaned which makes Woohyun smiled in triumph. “You’re a ing y god” moaned Woohyun as he sits up and down on Sungkyu’s then leaned in for a kiss. They shared animalistic kisses and lustful yet loving stares. Sungkyu placed his hands on Woohyun’s hips, ing upwards as Woohyun jerked himself in front of Sungkyu.
“Im close-“ Woohyun breathed and then release his in Sungkyu’s chest and lips which he seductively and at the same time inside of Woohyun too.
Sungkyu pulled out of Woohyun and they both lay down to each other, exhausted.
“I love you” Sungkyu said , kissing Woohyun’s forehead.
“I love You too” Woohyun said hoarsely.
Sungkyu wrapped his hands around Woohyun’s waist and held Woohyun tightly who snuggled in the crook of his neck and they both fell asleep with satisfied looks plastered on their faces.

***Afternoon of next day***
Woohyun woke up groaning in pain from his lower back. He tried to get up but felt the strong arms wrapped around his waist. He blinked then looked up and saw Sungkyu’s angelic face. He smiled at the sight and stared for some minutes then whispered “Good morning Hyung”
Then, he carefully removed the guy’s arm around him and sits up on the bed. He looked around first,wondering where are they but suddenly felt the urged to drink something. He searched for a beverage around but found a refrigerator instead. As he stands up, his legs gave up on him, and he fell down, face flat on the hard wooden floor. “Owww!” he groaned in pain and curses as he find it hard to stand up.
Sungkyu woke up due to the loud thud and saw Woohyun laying down on his stomach on the floor. He slowly crawled down the floor and bite Woohyun’s cheeks which makes the young man yelp then kisses his back.” What are you doing down here Hyunnie? Are you okay?”
Woohyun was shocked for a second by Sungkyu’s actions, but then the events of last night came rushing to his mind making him totally embarrassed and red that he can’t even look at Sungkyu and only answered “ne, im fine Hyung”
Sungkyu then carried Woohyun in the bathroom and lay him down in the tub. “Good morning Hyun” he said as he kissed Woohyun’s swollen lips and mumbled “morning kiss” Woohyun only blushed and smiled sheepishly at Sungkyu. “Im sorry about your back Hyun” Sungkyu said as he turned the hot water on. “It’s alright Hyung. Im happy” Woohyun said shyly.
 Sungkyu smiled at the young man’s response then took off his boxers and went in the tub with Woohyun. Woohyun blushed as he saw Sungkyu stripping in front of him. He tried to look away but his eyes keep finding Sungkyu.Sungkyu sat on the other side of the bathtub and noticed Woohyun was staring at him. He only smirked then reached for a shampoo and gestured for Woohyun to come closer. Woohyun did what he’s told and Sungkyu starts rubbing his hair gently.
After washing Woohyun’s hair, Sungkyu pulled Woohyun closer and hugged him tightly. Woohyun doesn’t know where to put his hands so he hugged the man back instead which turned out to be the right thing to do. They stayed like that for a while and then Sungkyu let go of Woohyun, reaching for some soap and towel.
“Let’s get you cleaned up ok?”
“No, Hyung. I can do it by myself”
He tried to get up but only hissed in pain when he did.
“Aissh, no need to be shy now, I already saw everything.”
Sungkyu winked and start scrubbing Woohyun’s skin.
Woohyun, on the other hand, was too embarrassed to say anything and just let Sungkyu clean him up.
When Sungkyu was done, he noticed Woohyun’s relieved expression and reached out to pinch Woohyun’s cute, pink cheeks.
Woohyun pout and look at Sungkyu with his puppy dog eyes.
“You’re so cute Hyunnie” Sungkyu said as he cuddled with Woohyun finding a comfortable position(again).
“I Love You Sungkyu” Woohyun said as he buried his face between Sungkyu’s neck and broad shoulders.
“I Love You Too Woohyun” replied Sungkyu as he planted a loving kiss on Woohyun’s head.
Woohyun was so damn happy right now that he feels that everything is so perfect that nothing could ever go wrong.


Hello guys! Im back! Im so sorry for this late update. And here i am back with a fail chapter! Really sorry guys! But still hope you all like it!

Please subscribe.

And dont forget to comment! Thank You! *bows*

See yah all! *Currently working on the next chap*