Her

Kiss and Tell

 

"If there was something Jin Yoong is proud of, it's her achievements. If there was something that teachers would die for, it's her intelligence. If there was somebody who wouldn't have anyone above her in knowledge, it would be Song Shi Rin. And if there was one person who I'd NEVER be interested in... it would be her."
 
- Lee Tae Min
 
= = = SNSD - So Nyeo Shi Dae = = =
 
"Once again giving pride to Jin Yoong High, Song Shi Rin..."
 
The teachers and students clap loudly as for the fourth time this month, Song Shi Rin went up the stage of the auditorium to receive the token given to her by the whole faculty and administration of Jin Yoong High. I was wondering why she still wasn't sick of getting on the stage to get awards, and it amazed me why she still wasn't given ALL the awards in the world yet.
 
Yup, the girl you see standing in front of the whole student body, getting another one of her awards, is Song Shi Rin. Every week or so, she gets to be awarded by the school because she ALWAYS wins in EVERY contest she goes to. Some of the teachers say that she's even as smart as they were, maybe even smarter than them. But I'd have to praise her for her awards.
 
Well, how can I say so?
 
She's the most outstanding student in 3 subjects, namely English, Nihonggo, and Speech. She's also the second student considered to be the best in the Science and Math subjects, which were taken separately by two people. So, if she was as good as she is in languages with the other subjects, she could've left no awards to the other people in the honor roll. She's also been awarded the Language award by a world-known language school, where she beat 50 other schools and countries. Add the fact that she's the first honor in her, I mean OUR batch, and well, you hit the jackpot.
 
People said that she's smart enough to stop schooling and work already, but she always shakes her head and denies it. Seriously.
 
Well, since we know how smart she is, I guess we can describe people having a brain like hers.
 
You may call them geeks, but people prefer calling them nerds. These are the overly quiet people who live on nothing except books, notes, and studying. They really don't have a taste of life, since they're always trapped in the four corners of either a library or classroom. If you look at them, these are the people who know nothing of the world except from what they read in books. They are always engrossed in trying their best to get a good future through studying hard.
 
Actually, that's EXACTLY how Song Shi Rin is.
 
I very rarely see her laughing or even smiling when she's reading a book, because usually, she reads books containing formulas, and she never stops reading them. It's like all she has in life are those notebooks and books of hers and she's not allowed to touch anything else. I'm kinda amazed at how she kept herself motivated when I can't even stay awake when I read one book. According to rumours, she has an average of 98.5 flat in all of her subjects and is even smarter than the teachers. Whoah.
 
People said no matter what kind of girl, they are still girls, so they like guys too. And just like us guys, girls have their own ideal models of guys too. It doesn't matter if you are a supermodel, an average girl, or even a nerd. Girls still have ideal guys. May it be cute guys, bad guys of stuff. But some people don't like guys at all.
 
THIS girl doesn't really prefer guys, because she prefers reading books to boys. She's really studious so I myself wonder what kind of guys she likes. She just says she doesn't have time for guys, who are just for study partners, not partners in relationships.
 
Anyways, she doesn't like guys who are sporty and are the ones who are often in crowds. She says those guys are the people who never really care about the feelings of the people around them because they step on those people who aren't as up-the-scale as they are.
 
Good, if she doesn't want guys who love sports. It's because she'll NEVER understand what it means to love something you do.
 
Well, I'm kinda biased on this one. After all, sporty guys are active, just like me.
 
Back to the topic, if there was something Jin Yoong is proud of, it's her achievements. Well, she ALWAYS wins in contests.
 
If there was something that teachers would die for, it's her intelligence. After all, why wouldn't they envy her brains if they won't die for her wisdom?
 
And if there was one person who I'd NEVER be interested in... it would be her. Why? I hate nerds. Ew.
 
=_-_= RING RING RING RING! =_-_=
 
Aish. It's gonna be Nihonggo class soon, and I absolutely HATE that subject. Plus, I still don't have my notes!
 
Come on, if you don't wanna be late! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you...
 
Hey, the name's Lee Tae Min.