Addition

Kiss and Tell

 

"Aish, what a big -up this new guy is!"
 
- Lee Tae Min
 
"Well, I think he looks nice..."
 
- Song Shi Rin
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo."
 
Another person enters Jin Yoong High, and the duo's lives.
Just like how 2 + 1 is equal to 3,
his entrance is just as simple as...
Addition.
 
- Anonymous
 
= = = U-Kiss: Bingeul Bingeul = = =
 
"Good Morning, class!" Our homeroom adviser had greeted us early Monday morning, and the class had answered back with a loud "Good Morning!" as well.
 
"Dong Hae Seonsaeng-nim, is it free day today still?" A student had asked our homeroom adviser, and he shook his head with a smile. 
 
"Sorry, everybody. We have to return to our proper seats." He said, and the students grudgingly went back to their seats. When everybody was done, Seonsaeng-nim took a deep breath as he motioned to the door. Three seconds flat, a young man entered. 
 
"Yeoreobun, Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Shin Dong Ho imnida." said the boy who entered the class, now facing us.
 
Murmurs of the girls were beginning to be heard and boys were talking as well. Of course, the new guy is cute. But it was like there is something with the guy that even the guys notice too. I wonder, who is this new guy?
 
"You can sit beside Ms. Song Shi Rin at the back there." Seonsaeng-nim had told Dong Ho, who began his way to me. From nowhere, I heard a comment from one of my classmates.
 
"Well, whadd'ya know? The new guy is gonna sit with the nerd..!" A male voice said, and some of the students snickered.
 
I just took a deep breath to calm myself, and I was already nonchalant about the situation when the new guy, Dong Ho, who took his seat, turned to me and smiled. He had his left hand extended and I wondered if he did that for a handshake.
 
"I'm Shin Dong Ho. I'm sorry about those comments about you, but I hope we can be friends." He told me, and I smiled, taking his hand and shaking it.
 
"Sure."
 
= = =
 
"Wow, 98.5 average grade? You're amazing, Shi Rin-sshi." Dong Ho told me while we were at a table in the cafeteria. I usually eat in the classroom, but he asked me if I could stay with him here, so I came here with him.
 
"Well, it's not like I'm the only one. I just am just blessed to have all of this...I don't know, knowledge?" I said, unsure of my words, and he just smiled and nodded. I took a glass of water and began to drink while he smiled at me.
 
"Yeah, you can say knowledge. And I'd have to say you really ARE blessed. I can only manage a 96, you know..." He began, and I almost choked on the water I was drinking. No way... 96? That's a high grade already!
 
"Mwo?! 96? That's already enough for you to be the second or third honor here, don't you know that?" I asked him unbelievingly as I coughed the water out of my system. He chuckled as he ran his hand up and down my back.
 
"Well, I didn't know that it's enough for me to rank next to you..." He began, before chuckling louder. I chuckled with him, now able to laugh without the water bothering me.
 
"Alright then. Now, you're aware of the fact already. So, let's go review our notes. It's gonna be English next..." I told him while standing up, and he smiled before nodding, standing up as well. He took my hand while we were walking back to the classroom, and suprisingly, I wasn't bothered by it. I was rather...happy by it.
 
= = =
 
"Thanks for being my friend on my first day, Shi Rin-sshi." Dong Ho said with a smile as we continued to fix our stuff, and he had placed his bag on top of our table.
 
"It's no problem, Dong Ho-sshi, and it's no problem if you call me informally now." I told him, smiling back at his expression.
 
He had already compiled his notebooks in a neat pile and placed them in his bag. His notebooks are really plain, if you ask me. Minimalist, is he?
 
"Sure, then I can call you Shi Rin-ah now? And you call me Dong Ho-yah?" He asked me, and I nodded. He smiled, zipping up his bag and motioning me to go out of the classroom with him. I did.
 
= = =
 
10 seconds flat after I changed my clothes, now at home, I heard knocks from the glass door of my terrace. I bet 100 000 won it's Tae Min.
 
I opened the door, and there stood Tae Min. See? I told you it was him. And he climbed up to my terrace again?
 
"You didn't go to the library today." He told me with a pout, and I sighed. Oh yeah, I forgot.
 
"Well, I'm sorry. I still accompanied Dong Ho..." I began to say, but he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.
 
"He enters class like it wasn't his first day, takes a seat next to you, and then holds your hand like you're together?! What a big -up this new guy is!" He shouted once he released me, and sat on my bed. What the hell is he, jealous?
 
"Well I think he looks nice..." I said, but Tae Min-ah tugged me to him and he pressed his lips to mine once again.
 
= = =
 
I opened my mouth over Shi Rin-ah's and continued to kiss her, determined to make her see that I AM jealous. I'm jealous because he gets to hold her hand when I can't. He can act nice with her, while I can't. And they can meet in public while we can't. If we do, the whole dare would be ruined, and though I wanted us to act like a couple for two months due to the dare, but knowing Shi Rin-ah, she'll be killed by my fangirls first before the two months are over.
 
A few moments afterwards, I felt her kiss back, and I pulled her even closer to me, deepening the kiss. I don't want to let her go. I don't want to see her smiling with that Shin Dong Ho guy again. I absolutely hate it.
 
Compared to how Shi Rin-ah is to me, he's nothing. Because to the whole Jin Yoong High population, which respects me as kingka, he is just a mere...
 
...addition.
 
= = = = = = = = = 
It's already October 11 here in the Philippines.
 
Well, I lost in the quiz bee. I guess it was because we started reviewing too late, and we had too much to do.
 
I might be sad because we lost, but seeing your "good luck" comments made me smile. all of you actually care. =] 
Thank you very much for that.
 
Now that this China fiasco is over, I will now mention the additional subscribers I failed to mention in my past updates.
 
Thank you very much for your subscriptions:
 
babysach
SicaSica_love
sodamngood_12
dinomyte
SupaCj  [ special mention as i officially announce her as my one of my dongsaengs ^_^ v ]
electricheart
xxxSHINeeLuverxxx
archangelmimi
hazel1992
triciao3marie
Crystalley
smikle89
reena_a_shinee
KyLiE_24
JESSLOVE
 
and my official kapatid, Kallen_Langely [specially mentioned because she has been my subscriber since my first fic. >_< v]
 
Thank you very much to all of you, but I bear bad news.
 
As of this entry, we only have 5 more chapters to go.
But worry not because after all the chapters, there will be a 3-part epilogue for all you readers and subscribers. =]
 
I hope you understand that since this fic is already finished even before I posted it, we only have 5 chapters left.
I hope you enjoy it, though. ^_^
 
- cOnFuXiA