Jealousy [An Epilogue PART 1]

Kiss and Tell

 

"I can steal Tae Min from you, wanna bet?"
- Jung Krystal
 
"Well, let's see about that..."
- Song Shirin
 
When Taemin's old friend comes into the picture, old flames rekindle.
But when the fire melts the ice, could the water put it out?
Shirin doesn't know what to do, and she looks for comfort.
She founds it in the most unlikely person.
Where will she go with this problem on...
Jealousy?
 
 
= = = Justin Bieber: Bigger = = =
 
Two Years After.
 
"You needn't buy me another piece of jewelry, Taem-ah..." I told Taemin as we were sitting beside each other in the mall. He bought me something...again. He bought me a necklace last time, which had a heart engraving on it. And let's just say that the piece of metal was something kinda pricey. 
 
"I don't NEED to, but I wanna spoil you." He told me in a child-like aegyo, and I could only laugh. THIS is how it feels like when you have a VERY rich boyfriend. He always wants to give stuff.
 
"But Taem-ah..." I whined softly when I saw him pout, and I ran my hands along the top of my thighs which were partially covered in shorts.
 
"Please?" He told me with a pout, and a few moments like that, I gave in.
 
"Oh, alright! Sheesh, stop pouting. We've already graduated, you know..." I told him, and he just smiled at me before playing with the silver bracelet he just bought for me. Again, a very pricey piece of metal.
 
Our talk was cut short when a girl voice was heard from a distance away.
 
"Oh my gosh! Taemin-ah, is that you?!"
 
= = =
 
"...that's the reason I came back here." Jung Krystal, Taem-ah's old friend said, completing her story. Her brother, who is Jung Yunho, the CEO of Jung International, had just come here back from Japan for business, and she came with him.
 
These two people had been the closest of friends when they were younger, and from what I heard, she was also his old crush. But of course, Krystal didn't like him then. But now... I'm not so sure. Taemin was staring intently at her, and it looks like I wasn't around. And truthfully, it irritated me.
 
I just looked around to distract myself from what I'm seeing. Well, we're at Starbucks, I guess.
 
I thought back on the name I heard a while ago to distract me some more. Jung Yunho. It rings a bell... 
 
I was already distracted when I heard a certain question.
 
"Are you staying long?" Taemin asked her eagerly before taking a sip of his double chocolaty chip frappe.
 
I looked at him warily with how eager he asked that question. He was never this eager when it came to me...
 
"Well, I'll just be staying here for a week. But my brother isn't. I have to be gone this Friday." she replied, before taking a sip at her green tea.
 
Taemin smiled widely, like he was the happiest guy in the world, at it made me nervous. VERY nervous. I took a sip of my Dark Cherry Mocha to calm myself down. I didn't know how to react to that.
 
"Hey, I'll just go somewhere for a bit, kay?" Taem-ah said before going somewhere. I was pretty nervous being with Krystal here, and I didn't know what to do.
 
"You look like a weakling and a try-hard. I wonder...are you Taemin-ah's new chick to play with?" Krystal suddenly said after a pretty long silence, and I was shocked with what she said. I might be normal looking or weak looking, but I am CERTAINLY not a try-hard. And what's more...new chick to PLAY WITH?!
 
I was really insulted with her, so I stood up and took my bag, preparing to leave. But as soon as I stood up, she smirked and chuckled.
 
"I thought so. Well, let me tell you something, dearie. I'M Taemin-ah's former crush. And you know what...I can steal Tae Min from you, wanna bet?" She said, and I just took a deep breath before smirking back at her and challenging her, walking away from the coffee shop.
 
"Well, let's see about that..."
= = =
 
"Where did Rin-ah go?" Taemin, who had just gone out to get something for Shirin, another secret gift, found only Krystal back at the table. She was smiling at him, but when he heard how Taemin calls Shirin, she frowned.
 
"I don't know. Why ask me? Am I her keeper?" She asked, now irritated, while Taemin sat down, worried and thinking about what made her leave. He looked at Shirin's almost untouched drink and breathed deeply. Where could she be?
 
= = =
 
I continued walking away from the mall, looking on the ground as I walked. I was still so pissed off at Krystal, and I was so lost in my thoughts... when I bumped into a guy.
 
"Oh dear...I'm so so---" I began to apologize but was cut off when I looked into the eyes of a very familiar guy.
 
"Miss, I'm so--" He was also apologizing to me when he was cut off, too. I really had seen him somewhere before.
 
"By any chance, are you... Song Shirin?" The man asked, and I can't help but be suprised at how familiar even his voice is. I'm SURE I've seen him somewhere before.
 
"Yeah, I am. Umm, who are you, if I may ask?" I asked him, politely of course, and he chuckled. Even his chuckle was so familiar.
 
"Oh, so you don't recognize me now? And I thought you wouldn't forget me back in middle school..." He began, and my eyes brightened at the realization of who he is. 
 
Gosh! How could I forget! He was the guy who first bullied me in middle school because I was what they call a "know-it-all" when I haven't done anything. Well, he's a good soccer player before, that's why I grew contempt for sporty guys. I never imagined that I'd see him now, after 4 years!
 
"Wow, Yunho-sshi? Is that you? Gosh, you look so different from before!" I told him, because truthfully, he looks different now. He doesn't just have a built-up body because of sports, he's also a good mannered person now, too. Imagine? Him saying sorry...?
 
"Well, I'd say the same for you! You look WAY different from the way you were in middle school! Even when I succeeded Jung International, I never imagined you would be this different now!" He retorted, and my eyes widened at the sound of Jung International. So, HE'S Krystal's brother?!
 
"Whoah. So, you're Krystal's brother?" I asked him, and he seemed surprised that I knew his younger sibling.
 
"Yeah, I am. How did you get to know her? I know I never mentioned her..." He murmured, and I laughed before dismissing his statement.
 
"It's a long story." 
 
"Anyway, I'll be having a small celebration tomorrow, would you like to come? And...can I get your number too?" He asked me and I smiled before giving my number to him.
 
Well well well...
 
It looks like I found the PERFECT oulet for my...
 
Jealousy.
 
= = = = = = = = = = 
 
So, here we have it. I introduced two characters that would be the love interest of our new characters...or would they?
 
Joking. x] I introduced two supporting characters for the epilogue. One for Taemin, and one for Shirin.
Anyway, to my dongsaeng... I don't think I can make Dongho appear on this one...
But perhaps I could make one of the characters mention him.
Will it be enough compensation? =]
 
Thank you as well to jemin1018 for subscribing even when i only have 2 chaps to go before the epilogue is over. =]
 
Again, thank you everybody! x]