Ending

Kiss and Tell

 

"Mworago?! You're breaking the rules now?!"
 
- Kim Jong Hyun
 
"But Young Master, isn't a bit too...much?"
 
- Choi Min Ho
 
"Whoah, cousin, slow down. Are you sure about this?"
 
- Lee Jin Ki
 
"Tae Min, did you even ask Shi Rin-sshi if this is what she wanted?"
 
- Kim Ki Bum 
 
Kiss and Tell 
It was a game that entailed secrecy...
Well, before Shi Rin and Tae Min's time. =]
Because the two break the rules...
and publicly show what the dare had got them into.
Beyond dare rules and people's opinions...
the two completely opposite individuals become one.
And the previous dares, now replaced by new one...
comes to a definite...
ending.
 
- Anonymous
 
 
= = = Justin Bieber: Kiss and Tell = = =
 
"Yeobo, can you tell Shi Rin upstairs to prepare quickly?" Song Hye Gyo, Song Shi Rin's mother, called out to her husband. She was in the living room.
 
"Huh? Why? What is it?" Song Seung Hun, Song Shi Rin's father asked as he went to the living room as well, and once he got there, he understood why.
 
Five young men were in the living room, waiting for Shi Rin.
 
Looking at the the five men, you can see that they are rich and well-off kids. Why? Well, let me explain.
 
One of the five young men is Kim Jong Hyun. He's the first son of the head of Kim Corporation International, and Kim Ki Bum's older brother. He's also studying in Jin Yoong High, however he doesn't want to be kingka, despite being able to be one. He always says that one Kim being kingka is enough, two is too much. He also says that it's fine even if his younger brother becomes the kingka between the two of them. He's graduating anyways. Plus, he like watching Key, and his friends. Especially in their lovelives.
 
Another one of them is Lee Jin Ki, also known as Onew. He's pretty much like Jong Hyun, being the cousin of Lee Tae Min, and one of the future and promising directors of  Lee Corporation. He doesn't want to become a kingka too, because he prefers the education in Jin Yoong High rather than the luxury the school offers. He's one of the two promising individuals in Jin Yoong High, the other being Song Shi Rin herself. He's graduating too, just like Jong Hyun, the second in his batch, actually.
 
The third one of them is Choi Min Ho. He is the assistant given to Lee Tae Min by his parents when they went to Canada to take care of business there. Despite being the assistant of Tae Min, he still studies in school. At the request of Tae Min, Min Ho will be studying in Jin Yoong High with him. He's really close to Tae Min and he already knows about Shi Rin, so he teases Tae Min about it. He is the same year as Tae Min and Shi Rin.
 
The fourth one is Kim Ki Bum, also known as Key. He's the second son of the head of Kim Corporation and is a kingka in Jin Yoong High, along with Lee Tae Min. Between the two, he's the good one. He always is about his grades, making sure he doesn't have failing subjects. He's also good in some sports too, but isn't as good as Tae Min. These two are friends, and between the two of them, he's the one more concerned about grades. He isn't interested in love at the moment. So, sorry fangirls.
 
The final one out of the five is Lee Tae Min. This guy is the only son of Lee Shim Joo and Lee Hye Ahn, the two owners of Lee Corporation. He is probably the richest guy in the whole of Jin Yoong High due to this fact. But he isn't in the institution just because of his wealth. He also is the best in three sports, namely Swimming, Badminton, and Basketball. He already has been awarded many times due to his skill in the said sports, and is also the Aegyo Prince of the school.
 
He and Shi Rin had been total opposites, but now...
 
Collectively known as SHINee, these guys had been the talk in the school nowadays, especially with the entrance of Min Ho. He was already the word of mouth in Jin Yoong high an hour after news of him studying there spread. These young men also affect Shi Rin's life, especially Tae Min, in bigger ways than what my story can say.
 
Anyway...
 
A few moments afterwards, Song Shi Rin emerged from her room wearing a yellow sleeveless top and denim shorts, the heels of her open toed sandals clicking against the marble surface of her home. Her style in clothing has pretty much changed when Dong Ho had stayed in Jin Yoong High, telling her that she should look pretty. At her appearance, all five boys smiled, with Tae Min smiling the widest.
 
Yeesh, Tae Min. You really like what you see, huh...
 
= = =
 
"Abonim, Omonim, I'll be taking Shi Rin-ah to and from school today. Is it okay with you?" Tae Min-ah asked my mom and dad politely and they both nodded, smiling.
 
"Take care of my daughter, okay?" Appa said, to which Tae Min-ah nodded. He then led me outside my house to go to his new car. A Ferrari Scaglietti.
 
Ever wondered why my parents aren't out very early today? Well, it's because they were given a day off. The reason?
 
It so happened that the place my mom and dad works at is... Lee Corporation. And they both work for Tae Min's mom and dad. Tae Min-ah had found out and asked HIS parents to give MY parents a break, a day off. So yeah. Appa and Omma had actually met Tae Min-ah a few times already, so they were both suprised that they turned out to be my parents. When Tae Min told my parents that he loves me, Appa and Omma told it to his parents, so yeah. Fortunately, both of our parents know us well enough to agree to everything.
 
Well, it's a small world, don't you think?
 
= = =
 
"Aish. I really am gonna miss Jin Yoong High when I graduate." Onew Oppa said aloud when we got to Jin Yoong High.
 
"Yeah, me too." Jong Hyun Oppa seconded, and we all smiled at their remarks.
 
Tae Min-ah kissed me on the cheek before intertwining his fingers with mine. "Let's go inside, Rin-ah." He said, to which I nodded.
 
Well, it's a Monday today, but it's Free Day today, in a sense that we can wear civilian clothes to class. The teachers are all here, but still we were given this liberty today. Well, since it's going to be Jin Yoong High's foundation anniversary soon, we technically are just preparing for it. No classes, just preparations.
 
Tae Min-ah and I were walking down the hallways, and I was kinda nervous with how Tae Min-ah's fangirls looked at us, rather, our intertwined hands. They were really glaring at us. The most intense glare were coming from both Jessica AND Tifanny, who both probably were pissed off that their kingka had a kissing relationship with me.
 
But Tae Min-ah just went in front of them and said a short hi, followed by a cheery "Have you met my girl?" before motioning to where I was...and the eyes of the fangirls just bulged out of their sockets. 
 
Okay, Taem-ah, that was a bit too much.
 
= = =
 
When recess came, SHINee and I met in a certain part of the cafeteria to talk about a certain something instigated by Taem-ah. Wanna know what it is?
 
Taem-ah and I will announce a PERMANENT Kiss and Tell dare between the two of us, in short... you'll know soon.
 
"Mworago?! You're breaking the rules now?!" Jong Hyun Oppa exclaimed at the plan, because we were about to break one important rule, which is Secrecy.
 
"Tae Min, did you even ask Shi Rin-sshi if this is what she wanted?" Key asked Taem-ah before turning to me, and I nodded. Well, I DO want this.
 
"But Young Master, isn't a bit too...much?" Min Ho seconded, but Tae Min-ah just shook his head.
 
"No, I already broke the rules when I shouted that we have a kissing relationship before." He told everybody, before standing up on a table in the cafeteria.
 
"I have something to tell all of you..." He began to say, and all of the cafeteria became quiet.
 
Onew Oppa grabbed Tae Min asked him in a low tone. "Whoah, cousin, slow down. Are you sure about this?" Taem-ah just nodded and continued.
 
"To the Jin Yoong High student population present today, I announce that Song Shi Rin and I... have a PERMANENT kissing relationship starting today."
 
I looked at the people, who were now gasping and looking very suprised at the situation. I sighed. I just have to support him on this.
 
"Everybody, Kiss and Tell had proven me wrong about my types in girls. Kiss and Tell had opened my eyes to all of these contrasting things. Kiss and Tell had opened my heart to different people, and Kiss and Tell made me love her." He ended, before holding out his hand to bring me on top of the table with him. "Awwwww." was beginning to resound in the cafeteria, and he smiled at me.
 
I huffed a deep breath before gathering all my courage and speaking.
 
"Kiss and Tell, this was a dare-game that entailed secrecy. Well, now... beyond the rules and beyond the secrets, I announce something." I began to say, and everybody held their breath, waiting for the big revelation coming from me.
 
"To everybody in here today, I announce that I, Song Shi Rin... am the girlfriend of one of the kingkas of Jin Yoong High, Lee Tae Min."
 
I looked at Tae Min-ah and he smiled at me, and in front of the students, I took his face into my hands...and kissed him.
 
= = =
 
Everything has a BEGINNING and everything has an ENDING, but CONTINUATION is always in between those little VENTURES we had from the start to the finish.
 
Love will always involve HIM and HER,  and it would never just revolve around a simple word, ME.
 
We might have been STUCK in the middle of NOWHERE or in the middle of the harsh REALITY, because we're the exact OPPOSITE. 
 
But in the dare that revolved around SECRECY, we had broken rules, and found love.
 
In ADDITION to what I've said, love doesn't have a specific time, it can't just be in the MORNING, afternoon or evening. 
 
Also, you may never know when you'll find love. You might even find it TONIGHT.
 
Anyway, in conclusion. It had been a story about Tae Min-ah and Me. It had been our own little tale.
 
And that tale started with a dare called...
 
Kiss and Tell.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
......And now my second fic officially comes to an end. =]
 
Thank you very much for those who had subscribed and read my story.
 
To thank my subscribers, I'm going to say their names one by one again. rather, i'll type it. >_< v
 
lipstick
sushi_roll101
cheryltaeminnie
aleli16
babysach
SicaSica_love
sodamngood_12
dinomyte
SupaCj
electricheart
xxxSHINeeLuverxxx
archangelmimi
hazel1992
tricia03marie
Crystalley
smikle89
reena_a_shinee
KyLiE_24
JESSLOVE
Kallen_Langely
minipalsis
ekyuri
crystalizelove
SwizzleStiX
bBy-GiGi
 
and the three latest subscribers i failed to mention in my past updates. [sorry that i wasn't able to announce your names early. but i hope this can compensate]:
 
hello1996
ClaireDeHannah
and HelloK95
 
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
 
There will still be a 3-part epilogue for all of you, so stay tuned! >_< v
 
P.S. I'm planning to post the first part of the epilogue today, what do you think? >_< v
Also, did anyone get the trick i managed to do during the last part of the chapter?
if anyone got it... try to ask me in the comment section and i'll tell you if you're right. x]