Nowhere

Kiss and Tell

 

"He's gone. He's not coming back. He left.
I don't know anything anymore.
Maybe my life's going nowhere."
 
- Song Shi Rin
 
"Stop crying for him. I'm still here right?
Trust me, and love me. Then I can guarantee...
your life won't be heading nowhere."
 
- Lee Tae Min
 
When the other guy leaves, the girl is broken.
When the guy tries one more time for her heart,
he finds out that his efforts weren't going...
nowhere.
 
- Anonymous
 
= = = Justin Bieber: Up = = =
 
Flight S10J5 for New York City, USA will be leaving in five minutes. Please proceed to the boarding area.
 
"Thanks for everything, Shi Rin-ah." Dong Ho told me while I was in the airport for his departure. He DID change his hair color to a blond hue, and I truthfully wasn't used to it.
 
"Yeah, it's no problem. Go..." I told him, trying not to cry. But when Dong Ho held me in his arms for the last time, and pressed his lips to mine for the first time, I cried.
 
"I'm sorry. I know that I love Tae Min-ah, but you had been a big part of my life now, so pardon me if I cry over you." I told him afterwards, but he just kissed me again.
 
"Always remember that I love you, though you love Tae Min-sshi. I want you to be happy with him, arasso?" He asked me, now smiling. I smiled back through my tears.
 
"Take care, okay?" I told him, smiling wider when I saw him nod. He pressed his lips to my forehead then began walking away.
 
When he was about 15 steps away, he turned around and waved at me, and despite the tears rolling down my cheeks, I waved back. When he was gone, I left too.
 
Goodbye Dong Ho. Goodbye to us. Goodbye.
 
Now, maybe my life's going nowhere.
 
= = =
 
I was staring at Shi Rin-ah walking away with tears in her eyes from another side of the airport. With how she looked then, I swear... I wanted to cry too. She looked so depressed, and it felt like I can't even sympathize.
 
I know that Dong Ho-sshi was already leaving, but I can't help feeling jealous at how he kissed Shi Rin-ah on the lips... twice. 
 
I know he's very important to her already, but I can't help thinking if I was just as important to her as he is.
 
I really don't know what to feel anymore, because I had to admit... I really am in love with her. More than she or I can ever know.
 
Ever since the Kiss and Tell started, I already knew I love her. And it hurts me big time to see her like this, and I can't even comfort her.
 
Last night, Shi Rin had kissed me after she released me from her embrace, and I kissed her back. I felt through her lips that she was back to normal, her kisses now seemed to be back. She isn't that withdrawn anymore. But she still is somewhat distant to me. Ironic, isn't it?
 
It might not sound like the right time for this. But I HAVE to know, and I have to know now. Does she love me too?
 
I tried following her as she went out of the airport, her steps now beginning to quicken.
 
I have to hear it from her. I have to hear those words from her. Because seriously, without her...
 
My life would be going nowhere.
 
= = =
 
As I continued to walk away from the airport, I headed to the direction of the park. And once I got there, drops of rain began to fall.
 
Through the pouring rain, I walked down the park, feeling every drop seep into my clothing, feeling every drop wash my soul away. I might not love Dong Ho-yah as much as I now love Tae Min-ah, I still am hurt over his departure from Korea...and from my heart.
 
In the span of a few minutes, the rain got harder, and my tears began to flow freely. How I wish there was someone who'd be here with me... anyone, as long as there's someone who'd be willing. I don't want to cry any longer.
 
I wish Tae Min-ah was here, maybe then, I can smile again.
 
I sat on a low park table in the pouring rain, letting every raindrop wash my loneliness and sorrow away. I continued to stay like that, caring not if my clothes were now soaked in the rain, caring not if I get sick due to the water. I just wanted to stay like that... and cry. Just like the rain, I want my tears to fall freely.
 
I continued to cry under the rain, looking down on the ground, until suddenly, I didn't feel the drops of rain anymore. I only heard the soft sounds of something hitting on fabric, just like an umbrella. It caused me to look up...
 
to a smiling Tae Min-ah, who was holding a blue umbrella over us both.
 
= = =
 
"Hey..." I began, not knowing what else to say. But I need not say anything any longer, because suddenly, Shi Rin-ah stood up and pressed her lips to mine.
 
"You want someone to stay with you?" I asked her when we pulled back, with me still holding the umbrella on the both of us. She smiled sadly, looking down and not speaking.
 
"Yeah. I actually NEED it." She said, before looking up at me, now smiling a bit happier. I smiled wider at her.
 
"Hey, stop crying. I'm still here, right?" I asked her jokingly, and she let out a small chuckle, nodding.
 
"You know... I'm pretty happy right now." I told her, sitting on the wet table beside her, not minding even if I was getting wet, sitting on a wet table.
 
"Is it because Dong Ho-yah isn't around anymore?" She asked me, and I nodded.
 
"Well, now that he's gone, it doesn't mean you're going to go haywire once again. It doesn't necessarily mean you're going nowhere." I said, looking softly at her, who was just smiling while looking straight forward.
 
"Just trust me and love me, and I can guarantee that you aren't heading nowhere." I added, before taking her wet hand and holding it. She just leaned her head on my shoulder and took a deep breath.
 
"Thank you Tae Min-ah. You never gave up on me." She said softly, and I just nodded.
 
"I love you so much, and I guess that's enough reason." I told her, and it was her turn to nod.
 
"And I love you too." She whispered to my ear, and in spite of the rain, I let go of the umbrella and cradled her face in my hands, bringing our lips closer once more.
 
In the pouring rain, I felt that she smiled in our kiss, and I realized one thing.
 
I guess my efforts really weren't going...
 
nowhere...after all.
 
= = = = =
 
I UPDATED! YAY! x]
 
Well, I think I owe everyone a lot by making you wait for many days.
That is why I updated earlier than expected.
Well, this is the second to the last chapter!
 
AWWW. IT'S ALREADY THE LAST CHAPTER NEXT UPDATE... >.<
 
But don't fear, I will be posting a 3-part epilogue for all of you after the final chapter.
 
I hope everybody is happy about it. And once again, I hope all of you enjoyed...
 
P.S. Can everyone add me as a friend? You can look at my one shots, or rather song-shots, in my blog. If you wanna check it out, you can do so. Don't forget to leave a comment though, so I knew you read it. x]
 
-cOnFuXiA. x]