Secrecy

Kiss and Tell

 

Kiss And Tell
 
1. It is a dare-game created by the boys and girls of Jin Yoong High wherein a boy and girl would have a 'kissing' relationship. The objective of the game is for the boy and girl to last two weeks kissing each other, a kiss per day is enough. The boy and girl would have to kiss each other every single time they meet, which is in secret.
 
2. There is one important rule to the dare. Contrary to the implication of the title, the two should NEVER tell anybody they have a kissing relationship. If word gets out, the two are entitled to act like they are lovers for two months, or they stop the game altogether and they act like the other doesn't exist, although there are casualties.
 
3. Both boys and girls can offer a challenge, but guys usually do. If you offered this challenge, you have no right to reject, except if you have a relationship. After the dare, you can choose to continue it, or stop it. Usually, the one who was offered would be the one to decide. In case the dare is stopped, the two resume their normal lives.
 
4. Important reminders if you are interested to do it: 
a. During the course of the game and even after its duration, either one of the two involved is not allowed to tell anything about their kissing relationship.
b. You can offer this challenge to people who aren't the same as you [ex. average guy to queenka] but doing it is highly discouraged.
c. The challenge can be of any number. A person can have as many kissing relationships as he/she wants, or is forced to have.
d. Kingkas and queenkas have rights not to accept any challenges, but are free to give as many challenges to others as they can.
 
5. Additional Rules:
A Kingka or Queenka can offer a challenge of kiss and tell to any person during a certain school event. Of course, the offering of challenges must be done in secret. This challenge however can only last one night. If by the end of the dare, the one offered has decided to continue it, the dare will last for two more weeks.
 
= Kiss and Tell is a dare that entails something. Despite the name, there is one thing the game requires... secrecy. =
 
- Anonymous
 
= = = SHINee: Replay [Noona Neomu Yeppeo] = = =
 
The deafening cheers and claps of the whole Jin Yoong High echoed through the auditorium as once more, Song Shi Rin had brought home the first prize for the Scholastican College for the Linguistic Contest in Language. It had been her 8th award in 4 months, and she's still counting.
 
"I think she's amazing, don't you think so?" Key, one of Tae Min's friends in the university, whispered to Tae Min sitting beside him. The latter just shook his head at this and rolled his eyes. 
 
"Think all you want. But I still don't like her. I said I hate nerds." Tae Min said in an irritated voice. He just sighed, looking away from the stage where the smiling nerd was there, happily receiving the token of her efforts and achievements. 
 
Upon the end of the small recognition ceremony for Shi Rin, the students started returning to their classrooms. Key, Tae Min behind him, had looked around the auditorium for the girl who had just been recognized as one of the best students ever in the institution. Tae Min had just grudgingly followed Key as he eagerly looked for the girl who he wanted to congratulate.
 
They found her at the wings of the stage, fixing the ribbon on her black shoes.
 
"Congratulations, Shi Rin-sshi." Key exclaimed when he saw her, and she smiled while standing up from her kneeling position, dusting off her skirt. He nudged Tae Min to say a few words of congratulations, but he remained silent. 
 
"Thank you for congratulating me personally once again, Key-sshi. Not many people do that." She said with a smile, and smirked a bit at Tae Min, who just looked away. Bowing slightly at both guys, she walked away quickly, carrying the token of appreciation given to her.
 
Now left alone, Key faced Tae Min with a pissed off expression.
 
"What the hell is it with you, Lee Tae Min, huh?! We just have to say a few words to her, right? Why can't you do it?!" He bombarded Tae Min with questions, to which Tae Min rolled his eyes.
 
"I told you, I don't like nerdy girls. I hate them. Period. So, why force me to like one?" He said, huffing a sigh of exasperation.
 
"I just wish you'd fall in love with a nerd, so that you'll eat your words. I'll be going back to class." Key said irritatingly, before turning around to leave. Tae Min followed him.
 
This was the scenario every time Shi Rin accepts an award. Key congratulates her personally, tugging Tae Min behind him. Tae Min doesn't say anything and she will just smile at that and walk away. The two resume their lives.
 
On the other side of the coin, as Shi Rin goes out of the auditorium and goes to her locker, she gets trapped by two girls. These are the two queenkas of Jin Yoong High. One part of her tells her to run, while a bigger part of her wanted to stay, though she knew she was going to be beaten...again.
 
"How dare you approach MY Key-ah?!" Tiffanny shouts at Shi Rin, before grabbing her by the hair. She tried not to shout at how painful it is.
 
"What's up with you and MY Taem-ah?!" Jessica adds, before pushing her against the lockers. Shi Rin winced at the additional pain in her.
 
"I'm not..." Shi Rin tried to say, but before she could finish, she was thrown on the floor. Her body began to ache terribly at the impact.
 
"Shut up, . If you're trying to steal OUR guys from us, better watch your back." Jessica warned before walking away.
 
"Be careful, y-nerdy. We can strike at any moment." Tiffany added before following Jessica, their heels the only sounds heard aside from Shi Rin's sobs.
 
= = =
 
"Today, I'd be having a special announcement. One week from now, the bi-semestral masquerade ball will commence." The teacher said before leaving the finished class, and in the following moment, boys and girls cheered.
 
"But Jaejoong Seonsaeng-nim, will you come there? With a date too?" One student asked, and the teacher just chuckled. [sir kim]
 
"I'll be going there by myself as a teacher. I couldn't bring a date. It's supposed to be your night, not mine, right?" He asked with a smile before leaving the room, classes done for the day. The bell rang, confirming the fact.
 
A lot of murmurs began sounding around the room as the girls began to talk to the other girls about what they would wear on the special night, and the guys would talk to the other boys about how to make the night special for their girlfriends. The queenkas are already worrying about who they'll offer their challenges of Kiss and Tell, while the kingkas Key and Tae Min...not so much.
 
In the midst of all the noise made by the excited students, there was one person who was calmly and quietly fixing her things, placing her stuff in her bag, unaffected. 
 
She had slung her bag over her shoulder and started to walk away when suddenly, Tiffany, who noticed she was leaving, spoke up.
 
"So, would you go to the Masquerade Ball, Shi Rin-sshi?" She asked, smirking, as Shi Rin, now at the door with her bag on her shoulder, stopped and faced her direction.
 
"It's fine if you don't come, Shi Rin-sshi. Go back to studying. No one would miss a nerd." Jessica interjected, and laughs were beginning to be heard.
 
Shi Rin had known this was gonna happen, and she usually wouldn't just say anything and would just walk away. But today, she was compelled to answer back.
 
With a smirk and one hand on the doorframe, the other on her bag-strap, she retorted.
 
"Oh, I'm not gonna come, alright. And I'm gonna be happy while I'm at it because I know I'll always have more brains than the airheaded divas who just have straight F's."
 
Loud "Woah"s were heard from the classroom as Shi Rin walked out of the classroom leaving a shocked Tiffany, Jessica, Tae Min, and Key, who were all present in the room. Shi Rin continued walking down the hallways with her head held high and smile visible playing on her lips.
 
On the night of the masquerade ball, because everybody would have to be wearing masks, secrecy of the people can be kept. And on the night of the ball, a new yet silent Shi Rin shall be shown. One that is able to capture everybody's attention, yet still remain that way for only that night.
 
She is going to be Cinderella on the night of the masquerade. And just like the dare "Kiss and Tell" this mission will be done in total...
 
...secrecy.
= = =
 
In this chapter, I would like to thank those three special people that subscribed to my story.
 
lipstick
sushi_roll101
and
cheryltaeminnie
 
Thank you for appreciating this story I have made. I hope you enjoy this update.
=]
 
Also, I would like to remind the readers that, just like the first fic I posted, the song links I give are the songs I listened to while I was writing the chapter. It is up to you if you would want to listen to it while you are reading or not.  okay? =]
 
Also, I hold ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against SoNyeoShiDae. If some Sones happen to read this, I would like to apologize for the use of SoShi in here as bad girls. Again, I apologize, and I promise that after this, no appearances of SoShi will be done again in this fic.
 
Thank you!
 
- cOnFuXiA