Stuck

Kiss and Tell
"I missed your smiles...your kisses... I miss everything.
I don't want to let go of every fragment of you in me.
I want to admit it in front of you, but I know you won't see me.
But I will say it to you anyway.
Song Shi Rin...let me admit this.
In this one moment I was with you, I'm forever...
...Stuck."
 
- Lee Tae Min
 
= = = Justin Bieber: Stuck In The Moment = = =
 
FRIDAY. 7:45 IN THE EVENING.
 
LiNgO_MiStReSs has logged in.
 
AeGyO_pRiNcE has logged in.
 
AeGyO_pRiNcE: Shi Rin-ah... could you talk to me please?
AeGyO_pRiNcE: Shi Rin-ah...please. :(
AeGyO_pRiNcE: Shi Rin-ah... I beg you. Please, just one sentence.
LiNgO_MiStReSs: I hate you.
 
LiNgO_MiStReSs has logged out.
 
= = =
 
I slammed the cover of my laptop down. Okay, I don't CARE if this is an apple laptop. It matters more if she's talking to me, or if she even looks at me.
 
Aish. Earlier this morning at school, she was technically glued to Dong Ho, and she wasn't even glancing at me. When I tried to approach her, she would automatically run away from me and attach to Dong Ho. It's making me sick to the core that she keeps running away from me, but it sickens me even more that Dong Ho-sshi entertains her child-like behavior. He's the one that would always lead her away from me.
 
Aish. Jeongmal... I just wanted to say sorry!
 
Well, if she really isn't talking to me, then she leaves me with no choice. I'll be doing what I always do, and what I'll never stop doing until she forgives me...
 
It's time to climb to Shi Rin-ah's terrace.
 
= = =
 
"So is this really goodbye?" I asked Dong Ho-yah who was in my room. Tears were running down my cheeks at what he told me.
 
He was going abroad tomorrow, and he was never scheduled to permanently stay in Jin Yoong High. He just didn't want to tell me because it pained him to see me cry over his departure. He didn't want to say goodbye, but he had to.
 
But it was all too soon.
 
"I'm so sorry, Shi Rin-ah." Was all Dong Ho can tell me as he took me in his arms, and held me tightly in his embrace. I continued to let my tears fall.
 
"Why do you have to leave so soon? Who's gonna be with me now?" I asked him, but he just released me and kissed me on the forehead.
 
"Have you seen the way Tae Min-sshi looks at you?" He asked me back, and it made me stop crying automatically.
 
"Since when was he a part of discussion? I thought YOU care for me?" I retorted, but he just smiled sadly and shook his head.
 
"You may never know this, Shi Rin-ah. But he's madly in love with you, and you're madly in love with him too." He said firmly, and I looked him with a confused expression.
 
"How can I be love with him?! Are you mad?!" I asked him harshly, but he took my face in his hands and made me face him directly.
 
"No, I'm not mad. But look. If you didn't love him, why were you avoiding him and sticking to me? Don't start with me saying it's for the dare. But it didn't look like you were avoiding him, it looked like you were denying your feelings for him. Also, why would you be sad everytime he teases you? And why would do a jump serve during P.E. just to prove him wrong? Isn't it enough reason?" He asked me, and I can no longer offer any excuses.
 
Because it was all true.
 
I had been putting all emotion on him because I didn't want to admit that I love Tae Min-ah. I had denied everything so that I wouldn't know it in myself. 
 
Everything Dong Ho-yah said made me realize this.
 
"I knew for sure that it wasn't me you love, because I knew I didn't feel your heart with me. I love you, Shi Rin-ah. And I love you so much that I'm not selfish. I know I can't go back here after this, and I can't claim you. So I want you to be happy with the one you REALLY love." He said before giving something to me.
 
"This is my journal in English. Please pass this to our teacher, because this is his last requirement from me so I can leave the class." He told me, and through my tears, I nodded slightly at him.
 
"I can't come to school tomorrow to give that because I had to be in the airport already." He told me, and my head perked up. I just had an idea.
 
"Could I just give this very early tomorrow, since you're flight is 11 in the morning? I want to see you when you go." I told him, and he smiled, before nodding.
 
"Sure. I'll be going to the hairstylist tomorrow at 6 anyways, since I need to have my hair color changed from red to blonde." He told me before winking, and I smiled, glancing at my laptop on the table beside my chair.
 
= = =
 
When I got to Shi Rin's house, I saw that her parents still weren't home, but her room light is on. I wonder...
 
A few minutes later, I gasped as Dong Ho-sshi went out of her house and got into a black porsche 911 carrera 4.
 
When he was out of site, I quickly began my climb up her terrace until I had a peek through her slightly ajar door.
 
She was kneeling on one side of her bed, crying, and her sobs can still be heard out here where I was.
 
I knew it wasn't the time to see her, because I know she wasn't going to see me. It is something related with Dong Ho-sshi, and I didn't want to mess her up even more. So I turned around to get down from her terrace.
 
But even before I could take a hold of something to help me down, I heard Shi Rin-ah's firm voice from inside her room.
 
"I know you're there, Tae Min-ah. You can come in."
 
So I did what I was told. I came inside, not really wanting to at first.
 
When I finally got to her kneeling figure, she stood up and suddenly...
 
she wrapped her arms around me and began crying.
 
"He's leaving tomorrow." Was all she managed to say without sobbing, and I can't help but wrap my arms around her as well to somehow comfort her.
 
I held her tightly, using this chance to make myself whole again. I don't want to let go of her. Ever.
 
Even if she holds me right now as someone whom she's gonna cry on to, I'll take it...as long as she holds me.
 
Because in my heart, she's always gonna be in there...
 
...stuck.
 
= = = 
PLEASE READ;
 
Before I fully extricate myself from updating for 3-5 days, I would like to leave my readers and subscribers with this chapter.
I guess, it's time for Taemin's loneliness to take center stage.
I hope I didn't disappoint.
 
Anyway, I will be out from 3 to 5 days in AFF due to my exams, UN celebration, and Foundation Day:Cultural Night. I had already mentioned these in my last update.
 
I found it funny that I both AeGyO_pRiNcE and LiNgO_MiStReSs as the character usernames in YM/MSN, whatever, represent who the characters really are in the story.
 
so, if anyone of you remember what Taemin's title is in school, you might've known which is his username.
If you know which subjects Shirin is good at, you will know which username is hers.
 
Anyway, I would like to tell all of you that there are only 2 CHAPTERS LEFT in the series. 
 
Time went so fast, right? 
 
- cOnFuXiA