Him

Kiss and Tell

 

"If there was one thing that the whole student body would never get tired of, it would be his aegyo. If there was one thing the noonas would die for, it's his antics. If there was one person who could be rich, cute, and hot at the same time, it's Lee Tae Min. And if there was one person who I'd NEVER allow into my heart... it would be him."
 
- Song Shi Rin
 
= = = SHINee - The SHINee World = = =
 
"Noona..."
 
The fangirls, may it be noonas or dongsaengs, squealed as the 17 year old boy began on aegyo once again. I personally wondered why they still aren't sick of the adorable act he offers to the girl population of Jin Yoong High, since he already is known as the aegyo prince of the whole campus. 
 
Yes, that guy you see in the Jin Yoong uniform, pouting to the girls like there's no tomorrow, is none other than Lee Tae Min. No day in the school is complete without him, well, that is according to the fangirls. He's not just a "cutie" according to the girls, he's "hot" too. Well, I don't know personally. But he IS one guy good in sports.
 
Where did I get the idea?
 
It's because he's Basketball MVP of Jin Yoong High, Badminton Champion for 2 years straight now ever since he started here as a freshman, Swimming Gold Medalist even in his past years in Middle School, Athlete of the Year 2 years in a row, part of the School Varsity, anf not to mention he's the son of the CEO of Lee Corporation, making him the richest guy in the whole of Jin Yoong High.
 
He could already be called a kingka, but believe me, he said to the girls that he didn't want to be called that. Oh well.
 
Anyway, since we all know he's a rich kid, I'd like you to think of how people as rich as him act.
 
Well, let's take F4 in the story Hana Yori Dango for example. They treat the lower class people as trash and they play with the nerd's skills, and are known as the playboys. They are usually the bullies in the campus, and so on. If you look at their lifestyles, they study because they succeed companies, but they really are still studying at a relaxed pace. They don't ride the waves of the speed in the school world.
 
Actually, Lee Tae Min is no different.
 
He is also rumoured to be a playboy, despite his innocent kid-like image, and he was also rumored to have had a long list of girlfriends he played. Of course, the girls he has on his hands are the rich, ty looking rich kids, the heiresses. Did you expect him to play with somebody else? If he's up-the-scale, he plays with up-the-scale girls too. If not the heiresses, he targets the sporty girls to be his playmates, according to rumours.
 
People had always said that this guy is the most perfect and ideal guy to be any girl's boyfriend. They say he's sweet and caring. they say he never makes a girl feel alone.
Rumours also say that he can charm any girl in whole Jin Yoong High girl population and make them answer to his wants.
 
And I personally wanted to try that rumour out to see if it's true. Can he REALLY do that, be able to charm any particular girl in the girl population?
 
Because seriously, him acting cute is getting on my nerves. I'm sick of it.
 
Of course, having a Y chromosome in your body entitles you to be attracted to anything opposite in gender, usually in the same species. The girls in that particular species also crave for someone with a Y chromosome to be able to fulfill their wants. And every male has particular wants in his female, his ideals.
 
THIS particular guy likes cute or hot girls, loud and outgoing girls, girls who are slightly ty, and pretty much sporty. It's obvious he likes those kinds of girls because of his preference in 'playmates' however I only just speak for myself. 
 
Anyways, he hates nerds, because according to him, the nerds are the whole combination of things he DOESN'T want in a girl. Too quiet and shy, to covered up, not eye-candy, you know that kind of stuff already.
 
Well, it's a relief in my opinion, if he doesn't like Nerdy girls. Because I CERTAINLY don't appreciate HIM and his existence in the Jin Yoong High ecosystem.
 
Of course, I'm biased, since I am, after all, a nerd too.
 
Anyway, If there was one thing that the whole student body would never get tired of, it would be his aegyo, since that's all he ever does.
 
If there was one thing the noonas would die for, it's his antics, since Tae Min-sshi acting cute has been the focus of the noonas' attention. 
 
If there was one person who could be rich, cute, and hot at the same time, it's Lee Tae Min, according to the fangirls. But I don't know for myself. 
 
And if there was one person who I'd NEVER allow into my heart... it would be him, unless I want to be heartbroken because of him.
 
=_-_= RING RING RING RING! =_-_=
 
Aigoo, was that the bell? I better get going... I might be late for my Nihonggo class, and I still haven't reviewed my notes!
 
Oh yeah, before I forget to tell you...
 
Hello, my name is Song Shi Rin.