Are they meant to be?

Love at First Sight

~~ADVERTISEMENT~~

I just made another Fan Fic starring You, Jo Kwangmin, Gongchan Shik, Jung Jinyoung and the rest of B1A4

CHECK IT OUT (^^)

Capturing Love ♥


Chapter Fourty Three

“HELP MEEEEEEEE!” Rui cried as Mika started strangling him “You little idiot! WHY DID YOU TELL THEM I QUIT!?” Mika proclaimed as she continued to strangle him. “Mika, calm down!” said Chizune and Mika let go of Rui “Yah, I need to go back and tell them that I’m not quitting” Mika said as she stood up from her seat “No you can’t!” both of them proclaimed “WHY!?” she cried “We’re almost to our destination besides, we told you to not think of work or anything that happened in Tokyo all right? We just want you to relax for a week that way you’ll forget about things and have clear thoughts” said Chizune “How am I suppose to relax when that idiot over there *points at Rui* told Tanaka-san that I quit!?” Mika exclaimed

“Well, what am I suppose to say? ‘Hi, this is Chizune and I’m Mika’s friend. I want to tell you that she’s going to the country side for the week so that she’ll be able to recover from her broken heart. Thank you so much’ or something like that? It sounds so stupid (=_=)” said Rui “Yea, he has a point, I mean- wait you pretended to be me!?” Chizu proclaimed “Uh-oh” he said “MORINOZUKA RUI!!!!!” Chizu cried and she also strangled Rui “HEEEEELP!” he cried.

            Meanwhile, in Kira’s room... he was staring at the necklace that he found during Christmas...

(BG Song: Don’t be Mad Anymore by G.Na feat. Junbum, Hyungyu, Hyunsuk)

Kira’s POV

I can still remember the first time when I saw you Mika... I admitted that I was scared at first because when I saw you, my heart was beating fast and I didn’t know why. There were butterflies in my stomach and I felt like I wanted to come near you and talk to you... I’m sorry for being so mean to you...  I was shocked whenever I’m near you, I would suddenly feel nervous and my heart would beat faster that’s why, I tried to avoid you and be mean to you... but I guess fate is always there to bring us together huh? When I’m in a bad situation, you’re always the one who gets involved with
*Recall: The time when the two of them got lost during New Year’s Eve; when they were locked inside the practice room; when Mika fell from the cliff and Kira saved her and etc.*

They say I’ve changed ever since you came in and started to in my life... I was starting to lose my cool but... I have to admit... I like the new me...

Heh, how funny is that? And now that I’ve realized my feelings for you, I always tried my best for you to notice it but I guess you’re a dense girl... but... when I saw you cry and when you broke up with Takashi-kun... that’s when I realized... you could possibly have feelings for me right? But I guess... you don’t feel what I feel about you... *sigh*

So... it’s all over huh? You already quit because you saw the two of us almost kissing... I’m really upset... and to think that you won’t give up on me, but you did. I hate this kind of feeling...

Why did you have to suddenly appear in my life? Why did you have to be such a nuisance? Why... Why the heck did I have to fall in love with you?

Uh? What the? Am I... crying?

-END of POV-

Suddenly, “Kira” Yuki said as he knocked on the door. Kira wiped off his tears then placed the necklace on the desk. He stood up and opened the door “W-What?” he said acting all tough and pretending that nothing happened...

Did he cry?“Uhh... dinner’s ready...” Yuki replied. Kira nodded his head then he went out of his room, Yuki looked around for a while then he saw a necklace on the desk, it was a star shaped necklace and it had a letter ‘M’ in the middle, “Uh?” he wondered, then, “Yah let’s go!” Kira called, Yuki went out of the room and the twins went to the dining table. While eating...

“So did you call Takashi-kun already?” Hiro asked Daisuke “Not yet... actually, I don’t have his number” Daisuke replied “Uh... hmm...” said Hiro and they all looked at Kira “What?” he said as he gave them a glare

“You seem to be pretty calm... aren’t you worried about Mika-chan at all?” asked Jin and Kira just kept quiet.
“*sigh* Kira, I know that Mika-chan quitting is still unbelievable and-” “Look, I don’t care if she already quit or not... *looks at them with his glare* I... I’ll stop thinking about her” he said then he stood up and went back inside his room

“Yah, Hasegawa Kira! Come back here!” Jin proclaimed but Kira ignored him “Argsh, that kid!” he murmured then, “Jin calm down... Kira’s probably upset right now so let’s not bother him” said Daisuke “But Aniki, he said that he’ll stop thinking about Mika-chan, so what? Is he going to forget about her?” said Jin “Uh” Miharu said as he remembered something then continued to eat. “Don’t worry Jin... Kira’s just bluffing” Hiro added; Jin released a sigh and said “Okay then, since you guys said it” and they continued to eat.

            When they arrived at the country side, they stayed at Rui’s Aunt’s house which was at a farm with a very nice view of the open field and fresh air. Mika felt relaxed when she stepped into that place, the two noticed it and they went near her “So?” they said “Uh, heh... okay fine. You guys are right... maybe I need some time to relax and forget about everything that happened” said Mika and the two smiled at her, then...

“Can I join your conversation?” a guy inserted, Mika looked back and was surprised to see Yoshiro “Uh?” she wondered then she faced Chizu and Rui “You’ll thank us later ^^” said Chizu then she and Rui decided to leave the two alone first. Mika turned to him still, with a shocked expression.

“What? It’s like you’ve seen a ghost (^^)” he said “Heh, what are you doing here?” she asked “I told you, I’m not waiting ‘till reunion so that I can see you again” said Yoshiro and Mika just rolled her eyes, then...

“Yah, let’s go walk around the rice field” said Yoshiro “What? That’s so weird” said Mika “EH? We’ve done weirder things during high school!” he proclaimed, “Uh, heh... that’s true... okay fine, let’s go” Mika responded with a smile on her face, Yoshiro smiled too and both of them started walking.

            3 days have passed and Mika was feeling refreshed already but still, she can’t forget about what happened. In Kira’s case, he suddenly went back to his icy cold self and only talked less. The others were getting worried already

After their schedule, they had the entire afternoon off so the others went back to the apartment while Miharu went somewhere else... “I can’t believe it... he’s back to the old him! (>.<)” Jin proclaimed, “I know... but he seems scarier this time” Hiro added then “Let’s not fear him, instead, let’s ask him how he’s doing... besides... we’re his anikis right?” said Daisuke and the others nodded their heads. They waited for Kira to come out from the bathroom and when he did “Uh?” he wondered as they looked at him again and this time, he felt like they wanted to talk to him. He released a sigh and then went to the living room and sat on the couch. The rest followed and sat down as well. There was a little silence between them ‘till Daisuke decided to break it...

“Kira... it’s been three days already and-” “If this is about Ootori again then I’m going to tell you this for the last time okay... I will stop thinking about her. Got that?” he said “But Kira-” “I’m going back to my room” Kira said as he stood up and went to his room. “Yah!” Daisuke called. Yuki suddenly felt irritated about how his brother reacted that he stood up and suddenly left the apartment.

“Uh? Yuki!” Hiro called but it was too late, he was already gone “What is going between those two?” Jin added and Daisuke shrugged his shoulders, he released a sigh and said to himself “I hope Mika-chan will be able to come back earlier... it’s only been three days but it’s pretty obvious that Kira isn’t okay...”

            Meanwhile, at Tokyo University...

“Hana, let’s go!” Azuna called as she and Saya waited for Hana outside her classroom. Hana fixed her things and after that, she went out of her room. On the way to the school gate, the three of them were talking when suddenly, “Uh, Hana look” Azuna said as she saw Miharu outside the school gate, “Uh?” Hana wondered, she tried to ignore Miharu but then he suddenly went near them “You have some time to talk?” he said “Eh?” Hana wondered as she looked at him then she looked at her friends, Saya and Azuna smiled at her then they pushed her towards Miharu

“Yes, she does!” Saya proclaimed, “We’ll see you tomorrow Hana~(^^)” Azuna added and the two girls suddenly left. Hana faced Miharu and he smiled at her which made her slightly blush. Moments later, on the way to the Coffee Shop...

“So... Mika-chan left for the countryside huh” he said to break the awkward silence. “Uh, yeah” said Hana “But... why did she quit?” asked Miharu “Well, she- wait, SHE QUIT!?” Hana exclaimed and Miharu nodded his head “Syuu-nii didn’t tell me that she quit Ö” Hana added and Miharu gave her a confused face. “Wait, so she didn’t quit?” asked Miharu “As far as I know, she didn’t” said Hana “But, she said so herself” said Miharu “Why don’t we go to your brother and ask him?” Miharu added and Hana nodded her head.

At the coffee shop, “Welcome to-uh, Yuki-kun?” Syuu said as he saw Yuki entering the shop. Yuki gave him a half smile and said “Can we talk?” “Uh” said Syuu...

Moments later... “So...  how are you guys? I’ve heard that your album is selling quite a lot these days” said Syuu “Yea, and it’s all thanks to Mika-chan” said Yuki “Uh” said Syuu, “Too bad she already quit” Yuki added, Syuu widened his eyes and exclaimed “WHAT!?” “Uh?” Yuki wondered, “Wait... you didn’t know?” he asked and Syuu nodded his head, then “Syuu-nii!” Hana called as she and Miharu entered the shop, Syuu stood up and went near her “Hana” he said “Mika (nee) quit!” both of them proclaimed at the same time “Uh? You didn’t know too?” they added and they nodded their heads then they turned to Miharu and Yuki “Uh” the other two said.

When they were settled down... “Chizune-chan called and she told Tanaka-san that Mika quit her job?” Syuu asked and the two nodded their heads “But, Mika didn’t tell us that she would quit her job” Syuu added “Then, do you think that Chizune-chan lied?” asked Hana “I don’t know” said Syuu “I’ve tried to contact Mika-chan but she can’t be reached” said Yuki “That’s because Chizune-chan doesn’t want her to be bothered by others especially... by you guys” said Syuu “Uh... sou...” Yuki said in a sad tone, then “By the way, I’ve heard that Kira-kun broke up with Konoka-chan, how is he?” Hana asked and the other two looked at each other and then “He says that he’s okay but he’s really not” Yuki replied “What do you mean?” asked Syuu “He broke up on the same day that Mika-chan left... when he heard that she quit her job, he was shocked and until now... he’s been really quiet” said Yuki
“I’m kind of worried... what if Kira-kun would suddenly get back together with Konoka-chan so that he can forget about Mika-nee?” said Hana “Uh” said Syuu “No, Kira’s not that kind of person” said Yuki “But people get bitter when they’re broken hearted. I will also feel bad for Konoka-chan if ever that happens” said Hana then

“No. Kira can’t forget about Mika-chan... How can he forget about her when... he loves her and he even kissed her” said Miharu “EH!? He kissed her?” the three of them were shocked when they heard what Miharu said and Miharu nodded his head and began to tell them what happened.

Flashback:

(Miharu’s POV)

            When we were outside and preparing dinner, I decided to go back inside the cabin and get something. I then remembered that Mika-chan was sleeping so I made sure that when I enter, she won’t be disturbed. I slowly opened the door and was shocked to see Kira leaning forward Mika-chan while she was still sleeping and he suddenly gave her a peck on the lips. After that, he smiled and he was so happy, he turned around and was shocked to see me, but then he gave me a “don’t-tell-anyone” look, I nodded and he pushed me out of the cabin and we left Mika-chan still sleeping.

When we got outside, Aniki saw us and noticed that both of our faces were red, he knew that something happened inside “Yah Kira, what did you do?” he said but Kira just gave him the smirk “Argsh, tell me!” he proclaimed “No” Kira replied coldly, Aniki got irritated that he suddenly grabbed Kira and wrestled him, the two fell on the ground that it made a huge THUMP

I just kept quiet and blushed, then... “E-Eh? (=_=||)” Mika-chan said as she came out from the cabin “Good, you’re awake and your foot seems to be fine already (^^)” Hiro-nii said as he approached her, “Uh. Hai” said Mika-chan then she noticed that I was looking at her and I was blushing, “Uh?” she wondered as she looked at me then I looked away.

-END of Flashback + POV-

“And that’s what happened” said Miharu, he noticed that all of them were spacing out, then... “Excuse me... I need to make a phone call” said Syuu “Who are you calling?” asked Hana but Syuu didn’t reply, he continued to walk to his office.

The three were quiet then, “Hey... do you guys know about Mika-nee’s signs?” she asked “Signs?” Yuki wondered, “Uh” Miharu said as he remembered something... “I think I know that” he said “Really?” said Hana and Miharu nodded his head. “The first sign is that when she sees the guy, she would suddenly feel butterflies in her stomach, the second sign is when she gets kissed by the guy 4 times, the 4th time would be on their wedding day, and the third sign is... is... argsh, I forgot!” Miharu proclaimed, then... “The third sign is about Mika-nee’s necklace...” said Hana “Necklace?” Yuki wondered “Her third sign is that when her necklace gets lost, the guy who found it will be her so called ‘perfect match’ it sounds a bit funny right? But she just lost the necklace last Christmas so I guess she’ll meet her ‘perfect match’ sooner or later” said Hana “Uh” the two said “Wait, Kira already kissed Mika-chan three times!” Miharu proclaimed “EH?” Hana cried “The CPR thing isn’t considered as a kiss... but... did he kiss her two times?” asked Yuki “They accidentally kissed when she and Tanaka-san spent the night in our apartment” said Miharu and Yuki gave him a O_O look “Then... does it mean that Kira-kun is Mika-nee’s...” “We’re not yet sure, he only kissed her twice” said Miharu then

“I’m sorry guys but can we continue this conversation next time? I’m going to tell Hana something really important” Syuu said as he came back. “Uh, sure thing” said Miharu “Thanks again for telling us what you guys know” Yuki added “You’re welcome, besides... now that Mika-nee and Kira-kun realize their feelings for each other, I’m going to do my best to bring them together!” Hana proclaimed, “Yosh!” Miharu responded, Syuu smiled and said “Come back here tomorrow or next time when you guys are free and we’ll continue with our chat. Hana, come to my office with me, we’ll talk there” “Uh, hai” Hana responded. Yuki and Miharu bade them goodbye and left

            Moments later, in Syuu’s office...

“So... what do you want to talk about Syuu-nii?” Hana asked in a childish tone, “Hana... we’re going to help Mika and Kira-kun end up together right?” asked Syuu “Of course! Why? You don’t want to? Because if you don’t then I-” “*chuckles* that’s not what I’m trying to say Hana” he said “Uh?” Hana wondered “I’m going to help those two even if I risk my own relationship...” he said “Syuu-nii... I don’t get what you’re trying to say” Hana said as she noticed that Syuu was forcing himself to smile “What’s wrong?” she asked. Syuu took a deep breath and faced her, still forcing to smile...

“Hana... I’m...” he said

“Uh?” Hana wondered

“I’m getting engaged...” he continued and Hana was so shocked of what she heard that her jaw dropped.


Author's note: Sorry for putting up such a lame chapter =____= I'm not very well inspired right now T_T but I promise to write a better and clear chapter next~ by the way, can you guess why Syuu suddenly agreed to the whole engagement thing? :)))

Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 44(◕^^◕)

Comment below if you have any suggestions or reactions about this chapter ^^
Your comments mean a lot to me :****

Thankya!!

BTW, sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend and any other song/s and Artist/s that were mentioned in this story :)