Official

Running Away

Jin's POV

Her lips were so soft and perfect against mine. What I found more surprising was that she was even responding. I would have never thought that she wanted to even kiss me... because I'm her best friend.

After a few more minutes like that, we both pulled apart. I could see that she was blushing and her lips were red. I smiled slightly as I my lips. We sat in silence for a few moments before she spoke up.

"What was that for?" she asked her voice shaky.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't help it," I said not wanting to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"Choon Hee..." I paused, trying to gather my thoughts. "I've always liked you,"

Her head snapped to face me. "What?" she asked with wide round eyes. "Ever since we met ten years ago... I've always liked you. But I some how always thought that you thought of me of just a friend and nothing more. You remember when I told you that promise? Well that was my way of confessing to you. But you didn't seem to catch on so I let it go," I said blushing now.

She stared at me before breaking into a smile. She threw her arms around me and side hugged me. "You don't even know how long I've liked you. Maybe since like the start of middle school?" she said smiling.

I've liked you a lot longer, but the fact that you like me is fine with me..

"But... you've always liked me these whole ten years?" she asked confused. I nervously nodded my head.

"W-Why... haven't you told me before now?"

"Because I was shy. I was afraid that if I confessed to you, we would lose the close friendship we had if you didn't feel the same way," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

There seemed to be an awkward silence between us. The only noise coming from the TV.

I was about to get up and get a glass of water when Choon Hee placed a hand on my arm. I turned to look at her. "So... what does this make us?" she whispered. It took me a moment to process what she said.

"I don't know. What does this make us?" I chuckled.

---

Choon Hee's POV

She felt so confused and didn't know what to exactly say. She didn't know if she wanted them to start dating. If HE wanted to start dating. Was it just a kiss? Did it not mean anything? Was their relationship going to bedifferent from now on?

Seeing that Jin was about to get up, she quickly placed a hand on his forearm. He turned to face her with his soft eyes. "So... what does this make us?" she whispered. She didn't have the energy to speak any louder.

He seemed to pause to think things through. "I don't know. What does this make us?" he asked as he chuckled. She wanted to hit him.

"Yah -" she started but was cut off by Jin leaning in and softly kissing her. He pulled away slightly. "Did you want to be more than just best friends?" he asked against her lips. Sending shivers down her spine.

The only thing she could do was kiss him back. Jin grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap all while still kissing her. It amazed her. She pulled away and placed her head on his shoulder.

"So..." she paused trying to process her thoughts. He looked at her expectedly. "Does this make us... you know... official?" she whispered. She felt his chest rumble from his laughter.

"Yah this isn't funny," she pouted. "I know but you're being so cute. Of course it does... as long as you want it to be," he said looking down at her.

She snuggled into the nook of his neck and he adjusted her body on his lap.

"Of course," she breathed into his neck. Making him giggle slightly. He wrapped his arms around her and she actually felt safe and loved for once. All thoughts of her parents vanished. She didn't need to think of them at such a precious moment like this. She even forgot she ran away from home.

They spent a few minutes like that in silence. It was a comfortable silence. She was actually starting to fall asleep as she cherished the moment.

"You know..." Jin started as he placed his cheek on the top of her head. "What?"

"You're actually pretty heavy,"

Her eyes flew open as she tried to pull away from him. "WHAT!?" she shrieked. Jin started laughing hysterically. She tried to get up but he pulled her back down.

"I'm joking," he breathed. She glared at him before settling back into his embrace.

 

Monday

Choon Hee was excited to go to school. For once. She couldn't wait to tell Ah Young the wonderful weekend she had. On Sunday, Jin had taken her out for the first as his girlfriend. She liked the idea. It made her feel warm in the inside. She smiled to herself as she walked towards the bus stop to head to school. Jin had offered to take her but she refused.

On top of that, Jin's birthday was fast approaching and she wanted to plan something special with Ah Young and his friends.

She did her usual routine. She walked towards the bus stop while listening to her music only this time she was actually smiling and happy. She was actually looking forward to school.

The bus came and she got on followed by a very few students who go to the same school as she does. Now her school was across the city and she wondered why there was actually some students with the same uniform. She hadn't noticed it until now.

Am I this blind to the world around me?

She sat down at her usual window seat. There was a girl that was standing up holding onto the railing as the bus speed ahead to the next stop.

Choon Hee noticed that the girl wore the same uniform.

"Excuse me," she said as she pulled out her left earbud. The girl looked down at her confused. "N-Ne?" asked the girl nervously.

"Um... do you want to sit down?" asked Choon Hee looking at the empty seat that was next to her. "Can I?" asked the girl hopefully.

"Yeah,"

The girl sat down happily as she placed her school bag on her lap. Choon Hee smiled and was about to place her earbud back in when the girl spoke up.

"Choi Eun Byul-iminda. And thank you for letting me sit next to you," smiled Eun Byul.

"Lim Choon Hee-iminda. No problem. You looked uncomfortable,"

"I was. You have the same uniform as I do. So you go to the same school. What class are you in?" she asked.

"I'm in class 3-1. You?" the girls eyes bulged before she seemed to calm down.

"I'm in 2-2. So you're my Unni then huh?" Eun Byul looked at her nervously but with hopeful eyes. Choon Hee wondered if Eun Byul had any true friends.

"I guess so. So for now on you can sit next to me. And you should feel honored, because I usually don't allow people to sit next to me. Plus we have to stick together since we like the only ones going to a different school on this bus," chuckled Choon Hee.

Eun Byul smiled widely. "Of course! Thank you!"

 

Once at getting off at their stop Eun Byul and Choon Hee got off and walked together towards the school.

"You're like the first person that has actually talked to me since like forever," confessed Eun Byul. Choon Hee looked at the girl bewildered.

"What? Don't you have any friends?"

"I do! What I meant was... that you are the first person to actually approach me and talk to me," blushed Eun Byul.

"Oh alright! Okay. Well-" Choon Hee looked up and stopped dead in her tracks. She looked straight ahead to see the two people she dreaded on seeing, her parents. They seemed to be busy talking to a teacher since they had their backs to her.

"Whats the matter Unni?" asked Eun Byul as she turned around to look towards Choon Hee.

"Nothing. Come on,"

Choon Hee walked faster to avoid being spotted by her parents. What are they doing here? Are they looking for me? They should have done that the moment they realized I wasn't coming back.

Eun Byul seemed to be confused but shrugged it off. They continued to walk towards the building.

"Where's your locker at?" asked Choon Hee as they entered the building. "Its that way," pointed Eun Byul to the opposite direction of which Choon Hee was heading.

"Well then... I'll see you either at lunch or after school if you don't have extra classes,"

"Oh okay," Choon Hee noticed the disappointment in Eun Byul's voice.

Choon Hee pulled out her phone and unlocked it. She opened up the dial and handed it to Eun Byul. "Here. What's your number?"

Eun Byul looked at her shocked before taking the phone and typed in her number. She then put in her number and saved the contact before sending herself a quick text message.

Eun Byul handed back Choon Hee her phone before smiling widely. "All set! I'll see you then,"

Choon Hee waved at the Junior before turning around to go to her classroom.

 

As Choon Hee approached her classroom she saw two familiar figures standing outside. "There you are,"

"What do you want?" she asked as she pulled out her earbud once again. "I heard,"

"You heard what?" 

"You and Jin are official," smirked Jimin. "So what's it to you?"

"Ohh... fisty now aren't we," smirked V. "What do you guys want?" sighed Choon Hee. I can't believe Jin is actually friends with them. Especially V... he's a bit weird...

"We just wanted to congratulate you. It took you guys long enough," smirked Jimin as he patted her back. Choon Hee rolled her eyes before walking in to her class to find the usual going on.

She walked towards her desk to find Ah Young already there. "What brings you in so early?" asked Choon Hee as she placed her bag on her desk and sat down.

"I woke up early," she said as she layed her head on the desk. "Okay..."

"You're here on time as usual. But you look happier," she noticed as she eyed Choon Hee making her blush. "W-What are you talking about?"

Her face lit up. "Did something happen?" she said siting up.

Choon Hee didn't even answer her as she messed with her phone. Ah Young wasn't going to give up. "Come on tell me," she pouted. Choon Hee couldn't help but to smile a little. "Fine,"

Ah Young smiled widely waiting for her to say what was making Choon Hee so happy. "Jin and I... we're dating now," she whispered.

Ah Young held her breathe as she tried to contain her squeal. "JINJA!?"

Choon Hee blushed as she looked down. Her hair falling to cover her face. "Yeah," she muttered. "I'm so happy for you!" jumped Ah Young in her seat. "Quiet down. I don't want the whole class to know," hissed Choon Hee. Ah Young shut up but still smiled widely. Choon Hee shook her head.

Soon after the first period bell rang and the teacher came in.

 

During lunch Choon Hee sat at their usual table. Jimin, V and Jungkook came over as well. Ah Young was figiting the whole time. But Choon Hee knew exactly why. Ah Young had a crush on Jimin since like forever but she didn't want him to know just yet. According to Ah Young she was 'waiting for the perfect moment.'

"I'm planning something special for Jin for his birthday," spoke up Choon Hee. The three guys looked at her unsurprised. "Of course. Anything for your boyfriend," joked V.

Choon Hee rolled her eyes. "Its not because he's just my boyfriend but my best friend as well," she agrued.

"Yeah yeah. Well what are you planning cupcake?" asked Jimin semi interested. "Don't call me that," said Choon Hee sternly. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Anyways," said Jungkook.

"I was thinking about throwing him a surprise birthday party. What do you guys think?"

"A surprise birthday party? I'd think he would like it but he would probably be suspious," said V "We just have to keep everything on the downlow. Plus you guys have to tell the others about it as well," explained Choon Hee.

She was hoping to have all six of them on board for this. She couldn't possibly do it on her own. Plus Jin would probably catch on in a matter of no time so she needed the help of all six boys including Ah Young. But she already knew that her best girl friend would help out.

Jimin seemed to be thinking hard about it. "Fine. But what do I, or rather, we get out of this?" he asked.

"What do you want?"

"I want..." he paused as he thought it threw. "I want everything," he winked. "M-MWOL!?" squeaked Choon Hee. "I'm kidding cupcake. We'll help out no worries. I'll inform our hyungs," smirked Jimin.

Choon Hee sighed as they all continued to eat their lunch.

"Unni!"

Choon Hee turned around to see that Eun Byul was walking towards her table. "Ah Eun Byul-ah," she smiled.

"Are you busy after school?" she asked with hopeful eyes. "Waeyo?" 

"Do you perhaps want to go shopping with me? I have no one to go with..." she muttered the last part. Choon Hee felt bad for the girl. "Sure. Can she go as well?" asked Choon Hee as she pointed towards Ah Young who looked a little confused. "Y-Yeah. Of course!" she squealed in happiness.

"Alright then. Should we met in the front after school?"

"Yeah that works. I'll text you!" Eun Byul smiled. "Bye Unni," she waved happily as she walked out the cafeteria.

"Who was that?" asked Ah Young curious. But Choon Hee knew that she was jealous. Ah Young is the jealous type for any sort of relationship.

"That's Choi Eun Byul. She's a second year. I met her on the bus this morning," shrugged Choon Hee as she chewed her food.

"YOU MADE A FRIEND!?" asked V surprised. "YAH!"

V laughed as the other two boys next to him snickered. "I have you three as idiotic friends. I don't know what you're talking about," countered Choon Hee. This time Ah Young laughed. "BURRRN,"

"Yah yah yah. But this is different. You met us because of Jin," agrued Jungkook. "So what?" Choon Hee rolled her eyes.

"Anyways it's almost time for class," she said getting up as she grabbing her empty tray.


Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this update!

What did you all think huh?

This is starting to be a little longer than what I expected. But do you all want it to be a little longer or should I end it soon?

Comment away! ^^

And Happy early thanksgiving! Be thankful for everything! ahaha.

Until Next time

Read, Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! ^~^