Lost

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jessica’s room

“So I’m in danger eh? I don’t believe it; I’ve never done anything wrong. That Kwon girl is crazy” Jessica said to herself

“HEY hurry up! I’ll give you 2 more minutes before I drag you out myself” Yuri shouted through the closed door and proceeded to walk away.

“I guess that means light makeup today heh” Jessica laughed to herself; she didn’t believe anything Yuri had said (which explains why she’s still laughing)

 

 

 

 

Another 2 minutes passed and Jessica walked downstairs to meet Yuri in the main living room, who was done sulking about her injuries.

“Let’s go, come on; my car is the blue one in your driveway” Yuri got up and gestured Jessica to go ahead of her.

Once outside, Yuri opened the passenger door for Jessica but she wasn’t getting in.

“You’re driving?” Jessica asked

“Yes, now get in. We’re wasting time” Yuri sternly instructed.

Jessica sensed some seriousness in Yuri’s tone and decided to play along for a while. She entered the car and sat down, followed by Yuri on the driver side. The car automatically started itself up and like Taeyeon’s car, the console lit up and began to speak.

“Hello Captain Kwon, please indicate destination”

“Headquarters, find the quickest route there” Yuri said without even looking at the screen.

“Confirmed, route mapped please proceed, estimated time of arrival is 25 minutes”

Yuri took one glance at the screen and nodded in acknowledgement before driving out of the Jung’s massive driveway. Once she merged onto the main road, she noticed a small black van had been behind them for quite some time, switching lanes whenever they would; she knew something had to be wrong.

“Um…Ms. Jung?” Yuri tried to get Jessica’s attention but since her eyes were on the road and the car behind them, she hadn’t noticed the Jung heiress had fallen asleep…..again.

“zzzzzzzzzzzzzz’

“YAH JESSICA JUNG” Yuri shouted

“WHAT???? DID YOU NOT LEARN YOUR LESSON EARLIER” Jessica let out a dolphin shriek and reached over to twist Yuri’s ear

“AHHHHH I’M DRIVING DO YOU WANT US TO DIE?”

“Okay then WHAT?” Jessica asked coldly

Yuri’s expression turned serious again.

“Brace for impact, we have company” Yuri warned as she stepped on the gas harder, ing the car forward and expertly weaving through traffic.

The black car had no trouble keeping up either and sped up too. It eventually matched their speed and positioned themselves right next to the passenger side of Yuri’s car.

“Oh no….GET DOWN” Yuri yelled and pushed Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter