Framed

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wonder what Taetae is doing” Tiffany said to Taeyeon’s dookong plush. She was rolling around in bed, doing nothing.

“You miss me don’t you?” she cutely asked the dookong.

“Yes you do heh” she pulled it to her chest.

“I don’t even know how I’m so lucky to have you. I’m sorry for calling you a midget the first time. Meeting you and falling in love with you was the best thing that’s ever happened to me. (sigh) I feel so helpless. You’re always working so hard for me and I can’t do anything to help you. I promise I’ll make it up to you somehow” she rambled to the dookong.

“ByunTae’s dookongs” she hugged it tightly.

RING RING

“Eh?” she thought the dookongs were making sound.

RING RING

“I think I’m going crazy” she mumbled while reaching over to get her phone.

“Hello?”

“TIFFANY!”

“Oh my gosh Jess, lower your voice”

“My bad heheh”

“I think I popped an eardrum…..”

“Stop overreacting, you drama queen”

“I’m serious, my ear is ringing. What’s up?”

“The sky”

“Ha ha very funny, I’m hanging up”

“No wait!”

“Yes?”

“I’m bored”

“Me too”

“Where’s your Taetae?”

“Working”

“Yuri is too”

“Well since Taetae and Yuri are out, do you want to come over?”

“Sure I’ll come down”

 

“Aish why do I miss you so much?” Tiffany squeezed the dookong and went to prepare for Jessica’s arrival.

Feeling thirsty, she went over to the kitchen to get a glass of water with the dookong in one arm. The cup slipped out of her hand and shattered to pieces on the ground with a crash.

“Something’s off……” Tiffany sighed.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“TIFFANY! OPEN UP, ARE YOU OKAY?!” Jessica shouted behind the door.

“It’s open! I’m fine!” Tiffany shouted back.

Jessica burst through the door and looked around for Tiffany. She was bent over, picking up the glass pieces.

“Tiff be careful!” Jessica rushed to Tiffany’s side and helped her clean up the mess.

“Chill, it was just an accident” Tiffany said.

“You look terrible” Jessica pointed out.

“Tired” Tiffany said.

“Or just restless” Jessica said.

“Something’s not right” Tiffany said.

“Like what?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know. I just feel weird, like something bad’s about to happen” Tiffany said.

“You’re not spending enough time with her, you miss her too much” Jessica explained.

“Probably. I see her for about 10 minutes a day. She comes back late and leaves early or just mever comes back.” Tiffany said.

“Let’s take your mind off of things. Movie?” Jessica offered, ushering Tiffany to sit on the couch.

“Sure” Tiffany smiled.

“Horror movie to wake you up” Jessica cackled, holding up The Grudge

“Jess….” Tiffany whined.

“It’ll be fun!” Jessica exclaimed and put the movie into the player.

“Don’t get mad when I cut off your arm’s blood circulation” Tiffany warned.

“Hold this” Jessica put the dookong in Tiffany’s arms and moved to the other side of the couch to avoid her death grip.

The movie began and Tiffany instantly tightened her hold on the dookong, digging her fingers into the plush. She hated horror movies with a burning passion and never understood why Taeyeon enjoyed them so much. What’s so fun about getting freaked out?

As the grue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter