Rubiks Cube

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dark room on the outskirts of town

A figure sat in a large office chair, fumbling with a Rubiks Cube. He expertly twisted and turned the sides, completing and restarting the cube within a minute. As he was about to finish the green side, the door slowly opened, a man dressed in all black walked in and silently closed the door behind him.

“You’re back” the man in the chair said.

“We-“the man in black started before getting cut off by the man in the chair.

“Shhh” the man in the chair hushed him and continued to fix his Rubiks Cube. He fixed all the sides and calmly threw it on the ground, smashing it to pieces.

“Now, where were we?” he continued.

“We couldn’t get them; the military had sent them bodyguards before we got to them. They escaped on both occasions” the man in black said looking down.

“Too bad” the man in the chair sighed.

BANG

The man in black crumbled to the ground with a pool of what appeared to be his blood formed around him, a fresh bullet perfectly lodged in his skull.

“I despise failure” the man in the chair coolly scoffed before placing his smoking gun back in his drawer and leaving the room, not forgetting to step over the dead man’s body.

Once outside, he locked the door and dialed a number on his phone.

“The military is involved, take the bodyguards out too” he ordered and crushed the phone in his hand.

“I better get a mop ready” he thought to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter