Fighting?

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Taeyeon woke up at 4:30AM as usual and got ready to go to the gym while Tiffany was still sound asleep.

“Towel, water, shirt, shoes” Taeyeon mentally checked each item she put in her bag and silently left, locking the door behind her. Of course, she didn’t forget to take a quick glance at the sleeping Tiffany before she left with a smile.

“Ahhhhhh nothing’s better than having the gym alllllllll to myself” she said to no one as she walked out of the locker room.

“Morning Taeng!” Yuri emerged from seemingly nowhere and scared the living daylights out of Taeyeon.

“GAHHHH Yul! Where did you come from?!” Taeyeon was still recovering from the initial shock

“Earth?” Yuri chuckled and went back to the treadmill.

“Ha ha very funny” Taeyeon said sarcastically and went over to start lifting some weights.

After about two hours, both of them were bored and came up with the same idea.

“Hey” both of them yelled across the gym

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” both of them said with huge grins on their faces

“You’re on” Taeyeon smirked and took a pair of boxing gloves off the rack nearby, Yuri got off the treadmill and did the same.

“First one to get knocked out buys breakfast” Yuri bet.

“For a week” Taeyeon added

Taeyeon and Yuri entered the boxing ring in the middle of the gym and began to spar. It wasn’t any out of the ordinary for them to spar, they’ve been doing so since they joined the military a number of years ago; everyone knows they could be the best fighters around.

 

Meanwhile in Taeyeon’s barracks

“Mmmmrrggh” Tiffany mumbled in her sleep, tossing and turning to get the sun out of her face.

“Is it time to get up already?” she huffed and sat up to check the time on her phone. A note was placed under her phone, she unfolded it and read it.

Good morning~

               I woke up early and went out. If you need me, I’ll be at the gym. Hopefully you’ll see this before 8 and we’ll go out for breakfast?

                                                                                                                                        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter