Captain Crunch

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG

The smoke subsided and the men rushed into the room, guns ready to fire at a moment’s notice but…..no one was in there.

“They’re not here, no one’s in here but the window is open” one of the hitmen yelled out to his partners.

“Then what are you waiting for?” GO GET HER” another man screamed back and ordered everyone to chase them down.

 

 

Meanwhile….

“Come on, we gotta go” Taeyeon quickly whispered to Tiffany as she led her through a forest behind the Hwang household. They were moving fast, the hitmen could be trailing them quickly.

“Who are those people and why did they ransack my house? What’s going on?” Tiffany asked, she was scared to death but curious as to why the men had come for her.

“I’ll explain everything later but right now I have to get you back the headquarters safely. Trust me” Taeyeon’s expression stern and serious.

Tiffany had no choice but to obey her midget bodyguard’s orders; after all she had saved her. If not for Taeyeon’s quick thinking, Tiffany would’ve been gunned down the instant the door crashed open. The two of them were moving quickly to Taeyeon’s parked car a about a half mile down the street from the house.

“I can see the light from the outside over there!” Tiffany exclaimed but Taeyeon had other plans in mind.

“No, we’re still too close to the house. I’m sure they’ve spread out all over the premises looking for you. Let’s go a little further and find another exit out of these woods. Trust me, remember? Come on, keep moving” Taeyeon reassured her and continued to move through the dense woods.

“You better be right” Tiffany grumbled. Part of her wanted to dash away from Taeyeon but another part of her made her stay. Somehow, Taeyeon made Tiffany feel safe.

 

 

In Tiffany’s head

Aish how much longer is this going to take? There are so many bugs here ewwwwww. This midget better have an escape plan once we’re out of here. Wait why am I trusting her? She’s just a nuisance

No Tiffany, this isn’t the time to be rebellious. She just saved you from armed gunmen, you should be grateful. Just trust her this once, maybe she is capable of protecting you.

Ughhh fine.

 

 

Reality

After 15 more minutes of evasive running, they finally exited the forest. A black convertible sportscar was parked on the side of the road already, as if it was planned from the start. Tiffany was amazed with how calm Taeyeon managed to stay throughout the attack.

“Well, are you going to get in? We don’t have much time until they catch up to us….unless you want to run back into the forest again” she grinned as she said the last part. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany’s anxiety and while it was perfectly fine to be scared in circumstances like these, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter